Arashi Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How elimination works in squads

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

How elimination works in squads Empty
PostSubject: How elimination works in squads   How elimination works in squads Clock14Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:45 am

This is a quick explaination of how the elimination process will work in squads.

Lets say we have me, cinik, and path on a team versus <blank1> <blank2> and <blank3>

The order would be something like

Me - <blank1>
Cinik // <blank2>
Path // <blank3>

Line is who is fighting

Me wins 2 to 0

Here is the new order

Me - <blank2>
Cinik // Blank 3
Path

When you lose, you get taken out of the cycle. It moves to the next in line, sort of like pokemon.
If your lead faints, you go to your next.

Me loses 2 to 1

Cinik - <blank2>
Path // <blank3>

Cinik loses 2 to 1

Path - <blank2>
..... // <blank3>

Path wins 2 to 0

Path - <blank3>

Path wins again 2 to 0

Since path wins, the other team is taken out of the tourney and all of the players in Path's team continue on.
If you lose a match, but your team wins overall you still move on. Any questions?

Last edited by Skyler-X on Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: How elimination works in squads   How elimination works in squads Clock14Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:16 am

Do teams have to define the order of their lineup? Or is it after a loss the team decides who goes up next against the winner?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: How elimination works in squads   How elimination works in squads Clock14Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:23 am

We decide our order right?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: How elimination works in squads   How elimination works in squads Clock14Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:33 pm

Like pokemon, you get to choose which one you send out next. There comes strategy in informing your team of the opponents styles and picking which best counters it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: How elimination works in squads   How elimination works in squads Clock14Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:40 am

hmm i may keep the tourney like this...but i may change it
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: How elimination works in squads   How elimination works in squads Clock14Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:51 am

alrite its official. the tourney is pkmn style
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How elimination works in squads   How elimination works in squads Clock14

Back to top Go down

How elimination works in squads
Page 1 of 1