Arashi Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

XBOX 360 Gamer Needed! Birth of Legends Squads Tournament

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

XBOX 360 Gamer Needed! Birth of Legends Squads Tournament Empty
PostSubject: XBOX 360 Gamer Needed! Birth of Legends Squads Tournament   XBOX 360 Gamer Needed! Birth of Legends Squads Tournament Clock14Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:05 pm

So here's the situation... There are two squads competing in the 360 division of the Birth of Legends tourney: Milfs R Us and Always Top 3.

Milfs R Us has lost one of it's members due to technical difficulties and we need someone on 360 to fill the open space. Since the tournament has already begun, we'd like a new member as soon as possible. If you wish to apply, just pm me. If we get more than 1 applicant in less than 24 hours, those players will have to play each other for the spot.

So yeah, I'd really rather not be disqualified for not having enough members...
if you don't know how squad tourneys work, click here.

Thanks in advance, and sorry this is such short notice.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: XBOX 360 Gamer Needed! Birth of Legends Squads Tournament   XBOX 360 Gamer Needed! Birth of Legends Squads Tournament Clock14Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:39 am

Bump. I need to keep this topic look active for awhile to get attention on the sidebar.

Please pm me or post in this thread if you're on 360 and would like to participate in the Birth of Legends Squad Tournament.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: XBOX 360 Gamer Needed! Birth of Legends Squads Tournament   XBOX 360 Gamer Needed! Birth of Legends Squads Tournament Clock14Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:15 am

Bump.

Still looking for a player.

Are you a player?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: XBOX 360 Gamer Needed! Birth of Legends Squads Tournament   XBOX 360 Gamer Needed! Birth of Legends Squads Tournament Clock14Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:31 pm

Bump.... *sigh*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: XBOX 360 Gamer Needed! Birth of Legends Squads Tournament   XBOX 360 Gamer Needed! Birth of Legends Squads Tournament Clock14Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:47 pm

Me me me
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: XBOX 360 Gamer Needed! Birth of Legends Squads Tournament   XBOX 360 Gamer Needed! Birth of Legends Squads Tournament Clock14Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:58 pm

Lol. Bob, maybe we should just take em on with only the 2 of us?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: XBOX 360 Gamer Needed! Birth of Legends Squads Tournament   XBOX 360 Gamer Needed! Birth of Legends Squads Tournament Clock14Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:12 pm

Or I could just go solo
:problem:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: XBOX 360 Gamer Needed! Birth of Legends Squads Tournament   XBOX 360 Gamer Needed! Birth of Legends Squads Tournament Clock14Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:02 am

You probably could... T^T

...sorry for not being good at this game...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: XBOX 360 Gamer Needed! Birth of Legends Squads Tournament   XBOX 360 Gamer Needed! Birth of Legends Squads Tournament Clock14Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:18 pm

Hmm still looking for a player?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: XBOX 360 Gamer Needed! Birth of Legends Squads Tournament   XBOX 360 Gamer Needed! Birth of Legends Squads Tournament Clock14Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:10 pm

im in gt: RRTS CHARMANDER
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: XBOX 360 Gamer Needed! Birth of Legends Squads Tournament   XBOX 360 Gamer Needed! Birth of Legends Squads Tournament Clock14Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:45 pm

i was gonna close this topic since I found another player, but seeing as how Bobroham is banned from Arashi (?) I may need another member to fill his place .-.

So! Since you guys both posted within 24 hours of each other, try to coordinate an elimination match, best 2 out of 3. Then post the results here.

I'm gonna try to get in touch with Bob just in case... and also, I'm not sure how much longer the tournament will be active for. But yeah, I'll keep you posted.

Also, thanks for responding to this! Appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: XBOX 360 Gamer Needed! Birth of Legends Squads Tournament   XBOX 360 Gamer Needed! Birth of Legends Squads Tournament Clock14Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:35 am

Yeah... so it looks like Bob is out of the picture :ed:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: XBOX 360 Gamer Needed! Birth of Legends Squads Tournament   XBOX 360 Gamer Needed! Birth of Legends Squads Tournament Clock14Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:28 am

When is this tournament starting if I may ask ? ?

Last edited by JAKEN10 on Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: XBOX 360 Gamer Needed! Birth of Legends Squads Tournament   XBOX 360 Gamer Needed! Birth of Legends Squads Tournament Clock14Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:51 am

It's already started and has been active for a little over a week so far. Unfortunately only 2 squads signed up for the xbox 360 division so we only have one competitor for the championship. Skyler-X was the original host, but he was banned so it's now under shadow9794's supervision. I think he sorta put the 360 division on disregard since it was only between 2 squads, but I've been wanting to participate in a tournament for awhile now and it always seems like problems arise every time I try to >:/
The orginal tournament thread is here: http://www.arashiboards.com/t360-birth-of-legends-sign-up-squads

So my original squad was Milfs 'R Us and consisted of Luminssence, me, and Bobroham.
Lumi was having problems with his disc being read, but then MvC3 came out so I don't think he was necessarily in a rush to fix it and Bobroham got banned for reasons unknown to me... By the time I finally found a new member to replace Lumi, I find out that Bob is banned -__- you see what I mean? Since it's practically an entirely new squad, we might as well just rename it.

So right now, the new squad consists of me and nightburst. We only need one more person to complete our team; then we'll come up with a new name and battle order/character selection.

I've already fought HAR MUH SEE from Always Top Three and won. Now only Rasenrengan and cinik are left. They're extremely skilled players, so it won't be easy. I just wanted to be in the tournament...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: XBOX 360 Gamer Needed! Birth of Legends Squads Tournament   XBOX 360 Gamer Needed! Birth of Legends Squads Tournament Clock14Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:00 pm

You should change your clan name to "the Ban Clan" lol.

I'd love to compete but my Xbox passed away. x_x
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: XBOX 360 Gamer Needed! Birth of Legends Squads Tournament   XBOX 360 Gamer Needed! Birth of Legends Squads Tournament Clock14Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:44 pm

I wonder why 2 players from your team get banned?
Knowing a reason would be nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XBOX 360 Gamer Needed! Birth of Legends Squads Tournament   XBOX 360 Gamer Needed! Birth of Legends Squads Tournament Clock14

Back to top Go down

XBOX 360 Gamer Needed! Birth of Legends Squads Tournament
Page 1 of 1