Arashi Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

He's big, he's bad, he's blue (guide to Kisame)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

He's big, he's bad, he's blue (guide to Kisame) Empty
PostSubject: He's big, he's bad, he's blue (guide to Kisame)   He's big, he's bad, he's blue (guide to Kisame) Clock14Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:08 am

Here's what I know about Kisame Cookie Monster Kisam

A) Pros and Cons – Basic intro to Kisame
B) Attacks – Analysis of Kisame's U2, U2, grab, and tilt
C) Awakening – Analysis of Kisame's Awakening
D) Items- How to use Kisame's items
E) Supports – An examination of how the 3 support types complement Kisame
F) Final Thoughts - The conclusion

A) Pros and Cons of Kisame

Pros:
-High damage out put on his combos
-long reaching grab
-his enhanced U1 destroys your guard
-can punish c-dash with ougi but needs a wide range too do so
- can bump ougi
-combos are cut scene heavy (especially left,right) and can negate supports
-awakening not only drains chakra from opponent but adds it to yours

Cons:
The start of his combos are slow and easy to KNJ
Tilt seems to have trouble hitting the opponent
His grab is slow and easy to KNJ
His U1 is easily avoided
His U2 is fairly punishable if it misses
Generic C-shuriken (the worst kind)

B) Attacks

U1 Water Shark Bomb (I think) Kisame makes 2 hand signs, slame his palm and the ground and a shark made of water flies at the opponent, it has minimal tracking
-average start up little delay
- piss poor tracking
- average damage
-causes SB
-can be hit off a SB
-can be hit off his air combo

U1 (Enhanced) Water Shark Shotgun- Kisame makes 5 hand signs, slams his palm on the ground and 3 water sharks fly towards the opponent, they have minimal tracking
-very slow start up
-if they block all 3 sharks it takes their guard from fresh to red
-high damage damage

U2 Exploding Water Shockwave- Kisame spits a volume of water out of his mouth which pools around him if the opponent touches the water he'll eat Samehada as Kisame hangs 10
- can punish C-dash
- sometimes people will KNJ it and just fall into it behind (LOL)
-quite easy to punish
-can't be hit off a SB
-you can bump for it

Grab- Kisame swings Samehada horizontally in front of him, if it hits he catches his opponent on the blade grinding them along it's length which leaves them spinning in the air, Kisame than slams them into the ground with his fist
-Slow start easy to KNJ
-longer range then the average grab
-no SB

Tilt- Kisame swings Samehada horizontally in front of him causing a wave of water to come out of the ground in front of him, he then swings Samehada vertically hitting the ground, causing several pillars of water to spring forth from the ground in front of him
-seems have problems tracking at close range you end up just missing entirely most of the time
- you could do a support combo when knocks them into the air with the second part
- just not that useful of a tilt

C) Awakening

Samehada Unleashed- Kisame holds his sword in front of him and gives you his patented pedophile smile

Pros
- His enhanced U1 will now break your guard if all three sharks hit
- A heavy hitting character now hits harder and his attacks are harder to KNJ
- I think he gets some new combos, I might be mistaken
- When you hit with O combos Kisame absorbs their chakra

Cons
- It's not OP as hell

D) Items

Up Item- Increases Kisame's attack power could for slamming people even harder

Defense Down Tag- coupled with his attack up this can be devestating

Kunai Rain- This item is still useless

Attack Up Tag (I think)- I don't think you can combine this with his up item if you can DO IT you'll do some crazy damage

E) Supports

Attack: Attack support is always a good choice, you can hit his U1 of a SB but not his ougi unfortunately

Defensive: I'm sorry I don't really ever use defensive guys

Balanced: Again a good choice you can always use a save from a U2 and the extra shuriken helps keep the pressure on

Teams (I'll post the stats this weekend unless someone beats me to it)

Odd Beast and Scourge: Kisame with Guy

An pretty good team Guy is a good support to have and who doesn't love these two?

7 Blades of the Mist: Kisame and Suigetsu (Attack Strength 6 Recharge Speed 0 Gauge fill 0)

I don't really like suigetsu as a support just because water dragon isn't as good as fireball, on the other hand a stregth 6 U3 with you ATT up and your opponent DEF down is always incredibly damaging.

Dangerous Characters: Kisame and Itachi

My fav support for Kisame Itachi can be used on the ground and in the air for speed, he can save you from a SB ougi and is just pretty darn good I usually take him ATT

Akatsuki: Kisame and any akatsuki members other then just Itachi

You won't get as good team stats but all the Akatsuki members are good on support

F) Conclusion

I love Kisame, he's one of my favourite characters. If you want to play hard hitting (albiet slow) giant shark man, Kisame is the character for you

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: He's big, he's bad, he's blue (guide to Kisame)   He's big, he's bad, he's blue (guide to Kisame) Clock14Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:32 am

Hmm, you mind if I use your sub formating? the "-" you have to give qualities of attacks? My feedbacks say I could use more organization....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: He's big, he's bad, he's blue (guide to Kisame)   He's big, he's bad, he's blue (guide to Kisame) Clock14Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:40 am

Needs more fleshing out. You forgot to mention some key things like how kisame's side combo and down combo allow for your supports to activate during the cinematic (it does the same for opponents) but the cinematic is hard to get to due to the likelyhood of KnJ.

Shark bomb is better than shark shotgun for a number of reasons.
Shark bomb is fast, tracks good enough to end off combos and play a bit of wake-up game for what it is worth.
Tracks better than some and its pretty fast for a U1. Cancel the charge into a U2 during some of his combos will allow for good U2 hits (needs full chakra).

Shotgun is good for guard breaks but its pretty bad on its own. Long start-up makes it easy to interrupt if you dont jcancel into U2. Also, if not guarded, its easy to KnJ because of its speed and when it lands only one shark will usually hit unless done from point blank. A good opponent can get through an entire match without getting hit by shotgun...

you need to reorganize and make it more appealing to the eye. Label sections better, and dont space so much when your talking about one subject as it can be hard on the eyes.

Iirc in awakening his shark bombs take up less chakra and fire faster, and they also move a bit faster and track a bit better.

A good start, but keep working. You need more

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: He's big, he's bad, he's blue (guide to Kisame)   He's big, he's bad, he's blue (guide to Kisame) Clock14Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:49 am

Darn u did it before me. xD Nice basic guide actually. U explained every move of Kisame very well.

Have some notes tho:
-Enhanced U1: U said: High damage damage. (typo)
-Kisame's U2 CAN be hit off a SB. It's easy to do if they get kicked back close to u.
-In his awakening he doesn't get new combo's. (I always try his awakening but usually i get more damage than I do to my opponent. =/ it's kinda bad.)
-Kisame's \/ item isn't an atk up one. It increases the chance of breaking someone's guard.
-Kunai rain is sometimes good for making ur opponent guard so u can charge chakra.

I like his tilt into support. Full tilt -> Itachi support -> SB -> Jutsu (idk if the opponent lands close en ough for an ultimate.) + It looks awesome hehe.

I always use Itachi only as support for Kisame. :D Kickas U3 damage (with Kisame's Up item (atk up) and defense down tag it does like 75% of damage.) Itachi saved me from SB -> ougi's ALOT of times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: He's big, he's bad, he's blue (guide to Kisame)   He's big, he's bad, he's blue (guide to Kisame) Clock14

Back to top Go down

He's big, he's bad, he's blue (guide to Kisame)
Page 1 of 1