Arashi Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Asuma: The Smokin dude

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Asuma: The Smokin dude Empty
PostSubject: Asuma: The Smokin dude   Asuma: The Smokin dude Clock14Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:38 am

Asuma; the guy that smokes: A Guide
Asuma: The Smokin dude Asuma-cigarette-05252009
Intro:
Asuma is the Leader of Squad 10. His students are Nara SHikamaru, Akimichi Choji, and Yamanaka Ino. He is a Jonin. He LOVES intrests are smoking, playing shogi with Shikamaru, and relaxing-(Kuranai). He was once a part of the Twelve Gaurdian Shinobi . His Family consists of Konohamaru (Nephew) and The Third Hokage (Father). I am also in the team Niju Shotai, along with Nara Shikamaru, Hagane Kotetsu, and Kamizuki Izumo. Did i say he LOVES smoking? It can cause problems to his students.....
Here is a video on Asumas moveset

How to NOT play Asuma
Sit there and justu/u2/u3 all opp c. dash or rush u1 or u2

Moving ON....

Tilt
Godly damage. (a little bit more than a justu) The last part is easily knjed. VERY punishable if knjed. Can be canceled into c. kunai, possible justu as well.

Combos: Long, but does good damage. All are easily knjable.
(if you do use a combo i reccomend to never use up combo and use his side combo)
On that note, all his combos should and are able to cancel to a u1. Does fair amount of damage.

Justu (fire style: Burning Ash!): causes SB. Range depends how far oppponent is away from you. Does have a set range. Mid-ranged. Can be used to punish C. dash or any rush u1/u2

Chakra shuriken: Cause short stun. Very fast and hits most of the time.

Grab: causes SB. Normal damage (same as most characters)
U2 is really easy to hit off SB + looks cool. Slow rush kind of u2. Bad recovery and fast start up.
Air combo is ok. Too many hits and is easy to knj.
Awakening: Very good. I advise using his awakening. Tilt and standard combos are similar. 1st two hits are easy to knj. I recommend using his air combo. Does great damage and two hits. Grab in awakening has slow starup and can be interrupted easily with decnt damage and fair hitbox. (removes animation) Justu has no lag on startup and does only a bit more then his normal version. I advise to not use his justu if you awaken.

Awakening Startegys: C. dash then grab. More times than not, your opp will stand there mashing knj or guarding. Since is grab is hard to knj and is not guardable then it will hit 80-90% of the time. As stated earlier, no justu. And use your Air combo A lot!

Teams
SB maddness
Shikamaru balance and Chouji attack.
Use shikamaru's tag to cause SB, then use u2. Air dashing then using Chouji normally gets most opp. Then again with the U2.

Overall best
Guy (attack) Tsunade (balance)
Can use tsunade in air dash to give extra damage to an air combo. Also used to provide an easy u2 . Use guy to help get SB for u2/u3. I.E. chakra dash + guy. Also a good way to end a combo

And ALWAYS remember....

Last edited by Prostriker on Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:57 am; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : Skye didnt like it. T_T)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Asuma: The Smokin dude   Asuma: The Smokin dude Clock14Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:46 am

I lol'd at first.
But it has nice basic info on Asuma. More organization is needed imo.
Are u planning to add more info or strategies soon?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Asuma: The Smokin dude   Asuma: The Smokin dude Clock14Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:51 am

yea i am. Doing chiyo now
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Asuma: The Smokin dude   Asuma: The Smokin dude Clock14Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:43 am

Pro, get rid of this. Its not who can do the most bad ones, it has to be good quality. Try again, and dont flood topics with this... work on one and move on, otherwise I'll delete all of them and DQ you from the contest.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Asuma: The Smokin dude   Asuma: The Smokin dude Clock14Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:43 am

nooooooooooooooooooo
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Asuma: The Smokin dude   Asuma: The Smokin dude Clock14Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:51 am

Skyler-X wrote:
Pro, get rid of this.
I'm sorry but i lol'd hard. xD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Asuma: The Smokin dude   Asuma: The Smokin dude Clock14Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:54 am

I was kinda thinking mine were to long actually.

Guess my guides are still fine then?(Temari, Tenten)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Asuma: The Smokin dude   Asuma: The Smokin dude Clock14Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:13 am

alright skye. i edited it. hope ur happy. I mean i only made 2. Not flooding. + theres not a whole lot of strat with Asuma
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Asuma: The Smokin dude   Asuma: The Smokin dude Clock14Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:25 am

Something tells me Skye still won't like it.

Prostriker wrote:

Turtling strat. #1
Sit there and justu/u2/u3 all opp c. dash or rush u1 or u2

Moving ON...(^dont do that)

U better don't put this in a guide lol. Or in a diffirent section called: How not to play Asuma.
Imo the good info is there but needs to be explained more and give each part a good title. XD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Asuma: The Smokin dude   Asuma: The Smokin dude Clock14Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:26 am

kk thanks for the advice
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Asuma: The Smokin dude   Asuma: The Smokin dude Clock14Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:15 am

Cuttin_in_town wrote:
I was kinda thinking mine were to long actually.

Guess my guides are still fine then?(Temari, Tenten)
Ur guides are a perfect example of how a guide should be. Guides can never be too long.

@Pro It's improving. Still needs alot of organizing and added info but it's going in the right direction.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Asuma: The Smokin dude   Asuma: The Smokin dude Clock14Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:18 am

thanks
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Asuma: The Smokin dude   Asuma: The Smokin dude Clock14Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:25 am

Yeah, It's definitely getting better. Though I'd like to see more on the Chiyo than this =P
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Asuma: The Smokin dude   Asuma: The Smokin dude Clock14Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:33 am

so.... how was the chiyo?
Back to top Go down
[DJ]
Head Admin
[DJ]

PostSubject: Re: Asuma: The Smokin dude   Asuma: The Smokin dude Clock14Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:52 am

Wtf is with you and the huge ass pictures?

I'm removing them....
Back to top Go down
http://www.arashiboards.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Asuma: The Smokin dude   Asuma: The Smokin dude Clock14Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:45 am

This guide seems generic and it seems like it was made just to fill space, no offense in any way but I would love more detail on him.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Asuma: The Smokin dude   Asuma: The Smokin dude Clock14Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:35 pm

work harder. Add a table of contents at the top and categorize them better.

More info, I want more than this.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Asuma: The Smokin dude   Asuma: The Smokin dude Clock14Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:11 am

theres tons of techs with asuma... u should know better than that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asuma: The Smokin dude   Asuma: The Smokin dude Clock14

Back to top Go down

Asuma: The Smokin dude
Page 1 of 1