Arashi Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Official Free Agent Thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Official Free Agent Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Official Free Agent Thread   The Official Free Agent Thread - Page 2 Clock14Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

So I've been noticing that a lot of people are looking for a clan. Post in this thread if you are looking to be contacted by a clan leader. But don't just post and wait to be contacted. I will post the leaders of current clans in this thread. Feel free to contact them yourself.

Team Arashi - [DJ]
Ultimate Kages - shadow9794
Hidden Leaf Ninja - Lady Tsunade
The Hidden Storm Village - RasenRengan
The Ninja Storm - Xeno

Last edited by cinik on Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Official Free Agent Thread   The Official Free Agent Thread - Page 2 Clock14Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:46 am

I would like to join a clan, im on 360, im a Anbu black ops leader, and my Gamertag is amkiid.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Official Free Agent Thread   The Official Free Agent Thread - Page 2 Clock14Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:49 am

great you should join the hidden storm village. There are currently 3 360 members.
Back to top Go down
[DJ]
Head Admin
[DJ]

PostSubject: Re: The Official Free Agent Thread   The Official Free Agent Thread - Page 2 Clock14Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:20 am

Added TNS
Back to top Go down
http://www.arashiboards.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Official Free Agent Thread   The Official Free Agent Thread - Page 2 Clock14Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:39 pm

Hey, I can join a clan if anyone would have me. I'm a Hero on the PS3, and my main is Sasuke (Kirin), though I use several characters regularly (Minato, Neji, Ino, Karin, Naruto Sage, Hinata, Tobi, Sakura, and Sasori if I'm pissed. There are others I use less regularly like Shikamaru, Sasuke (Taka), Konan, and pretty much everyone else with just a handful of exceptions).

So yeah, if anyone would like to have me, let me know. I think I'm pretty good, and I'm willing (and would prefer) to take any entrance test.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Official Free Agent Thread   The Official Free Agent Thread - Page 2 Clock14Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:47 pm

hidden storm village is recruiting:) you should def check us out.

PM: rasenrengan or prostriker!Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Official Free Agent Thread   The Official Free Agent Thread - Page 2 Clock14Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:25 pm

Yea trim, if u want, I can give u an entrance exam. We dont require one but I'll do it anyways. The leader is rasenrengan, and he controls the x box side. I'm the ps3 leader. Add me my psn is unde my Avi. I'll fight you when we are both free. Meanwhile just go to clans, then select hidden storm village and press join/subscribe.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Official Free Agent Thread   The Official Free Agent Thread - Page 2 Clock14Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:26 pm

^ I'm the best though :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Official Free Agent Thread   The Official Free Agent Thread - Page 2 Clock14Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:34 pm

-_- cmon don't lie jounin
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Official Free Agent Thread   The Official Free Agent Thread - Page 2 Clock14Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:11 am

I'm looking to join any clan.

Good thing about me is that I have both systems. I play on 360 primarily, but I'm going to finish the friendship events and etc ASAP after school on PS3. I got 10 days of school left and after that I'm free for online play. I'll also be getting an adapter for my 360 to PS3 some time in the near future. (Summer)

Lookin to get a lot better. If I had to give myself 1-10, 10 being the best, I'd put myself at around 6
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Official Free Agent Thread   The Official Free Agent Thread - Page 2 Clock14Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:15 am

Sasuke wrote:
I'm looking to join any clan.

Good thing about me is that I have both systems. I play on 360 primarily, but I'm going to finish the friendship events and etc ASAP after school on PS3. I got 10 days of school left and after that I'm free for online play. I'll also be getting an adapter for my 360 to PS3 some time in the near future. (Summer)

Lookin to get a lot better. If I had to give myself 1-10, 10 being the best, I'd put myself at around 6
hey, then you should def. join the HSV. (Hidden Storm Village!) HSV has many 360 members, but far more ps3. I personally am on ps3 and would happily play you when i got some time. Even if you dont want to join my clan.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Official Free Agent Thread   The Official Free Agent Thread - Page 2 Clock14Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:17 am

you should join TSG
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Official Free Agent Thread   The Official Free Agent Thread - Page 2 Clock14Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:16 am

After playing Rasen I think HSV has me sold, if they are willing to take me.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Official Free Agent Thread   The Official Free Agent Thread - Page 2 Clock14Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:36 pm

By all means join
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Official Free Agent Thread   The Official Free Agent Thread - Page 2 Clock14Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:26 pm

welcome to HSV dude.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Official Free Agent Thread   The Official Free Agent Thread - Page 2 Clock14Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:48 pm

i want to create a clan
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Official Free Agent Thread   The Official Free Agent Thread - Page 2 Clock14Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:25 pm

Sasuke wrote:
After playing Rasen I think HSV has me sold, if they are willing to take me.

Thanks, they were great matches. You have been added to the clan too. Don't forget to join us in the private area for HSV under the clan boards.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Official Free Agent Thread   The Official Free Agent Thread - Page 2 Clock14Sat May 14, 2011 11:15 am

I Wanna join the HSV...
I'm on the 360 and is there anyone that i could face as some sort of trial?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Official Free Agent Thread   The Official Free Agent Thread - Page 2 Clock14Sat May 14, 2011 11:54 am

yes there is, just pm RasenRengan or mako shark as they are the 360 clan try out managers for HSV
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Official Free Agent Thread   The Official Free Agent Thread - Page 2 Clock14Sat May 14, 2011 2:41 pm

heyy!! where is the royal burritos(: >.< :)aweee
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Official Free Agent Thread   The Official Free Agent Thread - Page 2 Clock14Sat May 14, 2011 4:26 pm

Alexisothy wrote:
heyy!! where is the royal burritos(: >.< :)aweee

Alexis i guess we should turn back to GFGTG lol i liked it so much but lets turn as the past (:
And btw if you can put our clan in ur post i want 5 more members but our clan test the players before they join
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Free Agent Thread   The Official Free Agent Thread - Page 2 Clock14

Back to top Go down

The Official Free Agent Thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2