Arashi Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Official Free Agent Thread

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Official Free Agent Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Official Free Agent Thread   The Official Free Agent Thread Clock14Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:55 pm

So I've been noticing that a lot of people are looking for a clan. Post in this thread if you are looking to be contacted by a clan leader. But don't just post and wait to be contacted. I will post the leaders of current clans in this thread. Feel free to contact them yourself.

Team Arashi - [DJ]
Ultimate Kages - shadow9794
Hidden Leaf Ninja - Lady Tsunade
The Hidden Storm Village - RasenRengan
The Ninja Storm - Xeno

Last edited by cinik on Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Official Free Agent Thread   The Official Free Agent Thread Clock14Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:56 pm

I would like to join a clan, but I'd like to prove myself. If anyone has an entrance test (like a battle cough cough) I would like to take that
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Official Free Agent Thread   The Official Free Agent Thread Clock14Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:34 pm

mako shark wrote:
I would like to join a clan, but I'd like to prove myself. If anyone has an entrance test (like a battle cough cough) I would like to take that

wat system u got?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Official Free Agent Thread   The Official Free Agent Thread Clock14Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:54 am

I would also like to join a clan.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Official Free Agent Thread   The Official Free Agent Thread Clock14Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:17 am

Nathan wrote:
I would also like to join a clan.

wat system u on?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Official Free Agent Thread   The Official Free Agent Thread Clock14Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:05 am

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Official Free Agent Thread   The Official Free Agent Thread Clock14Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:39 am

ur free 2 join the ultimate kages want 2?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Official Free Agent Thread   The Official Free Agent Thread Clock14Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:48 am

Join our clan....Contact RasenRengan
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Official Free Agent Thread   The Official Free Agent Thread Clock14Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:48 am

PS3
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Official Free Agent Thread   The Official Free Agent Thread Clock14Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:36 pm

For anyone who wants to join a clan there is a new one starting up on Arashi boards in the hopes of getting things in motion on this sight. Anyone is free to join. Just PM me about it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Official Free Agent Thread   The Official Free Agent Thread Clock14Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:50 am

how many clans are allowed to exist?
Back to top Go down
[DJ]
Head Admin
[DJ]

PostSubject: Re: The Official Free Agent Thread   The Official Free Agent Thread Clock14Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:20 am

As many as there are numbers in the number system.
Back to top Go down
http://www.arashiboards.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Official Free Agent Thread   The Official Free Agent Thread Clock14Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:42 am

i Hope people join ultimate kages.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Official Free Agent Thread   The Official Free Agent Thread Clock14Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:05 pm

I am teh sucks ans I play on the psn, you've all seen my post around and I lurk in the chat from time to time.

Psn: Juece I use lars kakashi and lately Sasori
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Official Free Agent Thread   The Official Free Agent Thread Clock14Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:23 am

Hey Dj, if you don't mind putting TNS in the OP. I am opening up recruitment to select players now. I just wanna make that known.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Official Free Agent Thread   The Official Free Agent Thread Clock14Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:10 am

Cinik can you also add our clan up to the free agent thread?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Official Free Agent Thread   The Official Free Agent Thread Clock14Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:40 pm

Hello there!

I was wondering if there is any space left for a PS3 player to join a clan?Smile
my PSN = Dominationnl

I would love to play some matches to get to know the members!

let me know:)

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Official Free Agent Thread   The Official Free Agent Thread Clock14Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:58 pm

Hidden Storm Village is a clan with many PS3 members and we'd be happy to have you, if your interested you can contact RasenRengan to join.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Official Free Agent Thread   The Official Free Agent Thread Clock14Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:28 am

yep the Hidden Storm village is a great clan. You should def join!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Official Free Agent Thread   The Official Free Agent Thread Clock14Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:02 pm

alrighty then! I've send him a PM!
does it matter that I live in europe?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Official Free Agent Thread   The Official Free Agent Thread Clock14Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:07 pm

no, I believe another PS3 member glenndavis said he was from Europe as well, you just might have some lag if you play people from America (or so I've heard)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Official Free Agent Thread   The Official Free Agent Thread Clock14Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:23 pm

that's fine, I play American people all the time (as long as they have decent connection^^), I have not got a message back from Rasen yet so.

add my PSN if you would like to play sometimes^^ = Dominationnl
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Official Free Agent Thread   The Official Free Agent Thread Clock14Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:17 pm

I would like to join a clan if possible
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Official Free Agent Thread   The Official Free Agent Thread Clock14Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:20 pm

i would like to join a clan i have ps3 i think im pretty good but thats up to the person testing me my psn is lxL30xl
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Official Free Agent Thread   The Official Free Agent Thread Clock14Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:36 pm

atm there is like 7-8 ps3 players in the Hidden Storm Village. There is no test (yet) we have a couple of newer players that you could play. So yea join if you want.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Free Agent Thread   The Official Free Agent Thread Clock14

Back to top Go down

The Official Free Agent Thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next