Arashi Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

War Stories

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

War Stories Empty
PostSubject: War Stories   War Stories Clock14Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:45 am

Came back from losing at 2% health? Beat the #4 guy on the leaderboard? Caught a glimpse up Konan's robe? Talk about those things and your greatest accomplishments, losses, and pretty much anything to do with the game out of the ordinary. :D

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

War Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Stories   War Stories Clock14Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:47 pm

me and dj were fighting.. and we were pretty equal. I was ten-Ten and he was shino. I won, but it was a gg. I didnt expect TenTen to jump over his special. Or do what i wanted her to do haha. I guess you can underestimate your own characters
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

War Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Stories   War Stories Clock14Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:24 am

~Anbu Apoc~ wrote:
me and dj were fighting.. and we were pretty equal. I was ten-Ten and he was shino. I won, but it was a gg. I didnt expect TenTen to jump over his special. Or do what i wanted her to do haha. I guess you can underestimate your own characters
agreed, tenten isn't the best but she's definitely underrated.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

War Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Stories   War Stories Clock14Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:28 am

I had like a hit left and had kakashi with Taka Sasuke and Itachi as support time was running out They guy had a fairly decent amount of health, I just went all out chakra dashed past his support, I broke his guard with my dash and hit him with my U3 with 1 second left
Back to top Go down
[DJ]
Head Admin
[DJ]

War Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Stories   War Stories Clock14Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:04 am

^ epic
Back to top Go down
http://www.arashiboards.com
Anonymous

War Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Stories   War Stories Clock14Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:57 pm

Not really epic but this guy was bragging down the mic that he couldn't be touched and in the end i won with about 1/4% health more than him
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

War Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Stories   War Stories Clock14Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:52 pm

i made a guy wit 1024/0 record quit during a ranked match. he turtled wit sage naruto but i still found a way 2 win my life was still on green & he had half his orange bar wit less than 5 sec left & then he quit. i asked him y he quit & he said it was cuz i didnt fight wen he was the 1 who turtled.
btw im happy 2 b posting my 100th post here Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

War Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Stories   War Stories Clock14Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:59 pm

Any time someone rage quits on me before time runs out, I simply send them a message saying, "Am I not turtly enough for the turtle club?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

War Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Stories   War Stories Clock14Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:03 am

LOL! That's from Bugs Bunny right?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

War Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Stories   War Stories Clock14Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:06 am

Rdmaster wrote:
LOL! That's from Bugs Bunny right?

lol i think its frm master of disguise isnt it?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

War Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Stories   War Stories Clock14Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:13 am

Derp. You're right. I was thinking of a turtle episode with Bugs. lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

War Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Stories   War Stories Clock14Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:30 am

I played my buddy in singles, I had Hidan he had Tobi. I catch him with my U2 right off the bat off of a c.Dash he catches me with bombs and grabs to catch up. I get him down far enough so he can awaken, he awakens and starts whooping my ass. I get no hits on him while he is awakened and he gets me down to about 5% health. He is trying hard to finish the match with kunai and C.kunai. I dodge his kunai and get him with my own kunai he starts c.dashing and trying to combo me and grab me, but i knj each time. His kunai get me down to 1% health and he runs low on chakra there's only 15 seconds left and i just him hitting some combos since he has no chakra to knj. with 3 seconds left i dodge his las kunai attempt and get in with enough time to grab and win with 2 seconds and 1% health left
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

War Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Stories   War Stories Clock14Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:47 am

I was playing somebody high on the leaderboards, can't remember exact rank but it was 970000~ (however many digits it maxes at) and he had Ino with Ino-Shika-Cho. I was Ino with Iachi and Hidan. We got to a few seconds left and we both had very low HP left (about 3%) and we were just spamming U1 clashing with each other. It was frantic! I ran out of chakra and he hit me though >_>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

War Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Stories   War Stories Clock14

Back to top Go down

War Stories
Page 1 of 1