Welcome Guest!
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share
 

 The Official UNS2 Tier List

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest
Anonymous


The Official UNS2 Tier List Empty
PostSubject: The Official UNS2 Tier List   The Official UNS2 Tier List Clock14Wed May 11, 2011 11:57 am



Last edited by cinik on Sun May 15, 2011 7:31 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
Anonymous


The Official UNS2 Tier List Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Official UNS2 Tier List   The Official UNS2 Tier List Clock14Wed May 11, 2011 12:05 pm

Well, its back. All changes will be made by me. I will move a character up or down when someone posts a compelling argument on why a specific character should be moved. Having other members post agreement to a proposed changes will make it more likely that the change will occur. Also, the opinion of veteran Arashi members and those with high placing Arashi/R5P tournament experience will be valued more than the opinion of new, unknown members. Discussion is STRONGLY encouraged. A tier list can only work if everyone contributes opinions that are based on EXPERIENCE. Please try and have an open mind and keep the flaming/complaining to a minimum. Trolling in this thread will require me to use my EVIL ADMIN POWERS to smite you from on high.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
Anonymous


The Official UNS2 Tier List Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Official UNS2 Tier List   The Official UNS2 Tier List Clock14Wed May 11, 2011 2:00 pm

i think orochimaru should be at the top of the d tier because his u2 is very easy to hit off sb and he has a very good air combo. even though his u1 is useless his u2 makes up for it it can ounush c dashers and hits almost as easy as sasoris u2. Also his tilt is pretty good because you can airdash in between to cancel out his ending lag it its subbed which it is fairly difficult to sub.

i think that taka sasuke should be the 2nd top of the d tier basically because of his u1 it has great tracking and alot of his moves can cencel into his u1. also he has a really good air combo because he can cancel the ending lag with any chakra move so its good for tricikng your opponent.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
Anonymous


The Official UNS2 Tier List Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Official UNS2 Tier List   The Official UNS2 Tier List Clock14Wed May 11, 2011 4:51 pm

Sakura should be over Tsunade, this was already duscussed.
- Sakura's U1 has more range.
-Her up item debuffs and restores awakening. Has paper bombs (better items)
- Her tilt comes out faster and it's harder to KNJ.
-Sakura teams up with more chars.
-So the only thing that Tsunade has better than Sakura are her c. kunais and U2.

--------------------

Below Kakashi, the order should be: Neji, Guy, Asuma.

Neji has better grab (can grab > tag > U2), U1, U2, tilt, combos, air combo, shorthop attack and items than Guy.

Guy has a better awakening, but that's it. If you miss a U1 or if it's blocked, you'll be punished badly during it's cooldown.

Asuma has better c. kunai and tilt than both.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
Anonymous


The Official UNS2 Tier List Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Official UNS2 Tier List   The Official UNS2 Tier List Clock14Wed May 11, 2011 5:10 pm

Ziiko wrote:
Sakura should be over Tsunade, this was already duscussed.
- Sakura's U1 has more range.
-Her up item debuffs and restores awakening. Has paper bombs (better items)
- Her tilt comes out faster and it's harder to KNJ.
-Sakura teams up with more chars.
-So the only thing that Tsunade has better than Sakura are her c. kunais and U2.

--------------------

Below Kakashi, the order should be: Neji, Guy, Asuma.

Neji has better grab (can grab > tag > U2), U1, U2, tilt, combos, air combo, shorthop attack and items than Guy.

Guy has a better awakening, but that's it. If you miss a U1 or if it's blocked, you'll be punished badly during it's cooldown.

Asuma has better c. kunai and tilt than both.

Not sure I can agree with Sakura being better than Tsunade. Tsunade's grab is better, and her tilt is fast and does good damage, plus can be cancelled into an air dash-U1-U2 with enough chakra. Sakura's U1 may go farther, but also is incredibly slow compared to tsunade's U1.

Also, neji's U1 is NOT better than guys. they have about the same ending lag, but guy's has incredibly fast startup, hits for complete damage in one hit instead of 60, and produces instant knockback, not to mention it goes across the map.

I believe sage naruto should be S tier. His awakening is unforgivably strong, his tilt is very powerful and breaks guard in like 2 hits, and he has nasty defense down tags that if used correctly can be tag-U1-U2/U3 easy. I have not yet found a way to effectively beat his awakening with Sasori.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
Anonymous


The Official UNS2 Tier List Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Official UNS2 Tier List   The Official UNS2 Tier List Clock14Wed May 11, 2011 6:31 pm

Tsunade's grab has a bit of a startup lag giving the opp more chances to knj.

Eventhough Guy's u1 might be better, would that make him a better character overall?
Guy's U1 has more ending lag and neji's has more priority than most jutsus. But Guy's can chain u1's off SB.

Before saying that SM should be S tier, you should explain on how is he better than Naruto and Shikamaru.


Last edited by Ziiko on Wed May 11, 2011 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
Anonymous


The Official UNS2 Tier List Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Official UNS2 Tier List   The Official UNS2 Tier List Clock14Wed May 11, 2011 6:59 pm

RebornEmperor E wrote:
Ziiko wrote:
Sakura should be over Tsunade, this was already duscussed.
- Sakura's U1 has more range.
-Her up item debuffs and restores awakening. Has paper bombs (better items)
- Her tilt comes out faster and it's harder to KNJ.
-Sakura teams up with more chars.
-So the only thing that Tsunade has better than Sakura are her c. kunais and U2.

--------------------

Below Kakashi, the order should be: Neji, Guy, Asuma.

Neji has better grab (can grab > tag > U2), U1, U2, tilt, combos, air combo, shorthop attack and items than Guy.

Guy has a better awakening, but that's it. If you miss a U1 or if it's blocked, you'll be punished badly during it's cooldown.

Asuma has better c. kunai and tilt than both.

Not sure I can agree with Sakura being better than Tsunade. Tsunade's grab is better, and her tilt is fast and does good damage, plus can be cancelled into an air dash-U1-U2 with enough chakra. Sakura's U1 may go farther, but also is incredibly slow compared to tsunade's U1.

Also, neji's U1 is NOT better than guys. they have about the same ending lag, but guy's has incredibly fast startup, hits for complete damage in one hit instead of 60, and produces instant knockback, not to mention it goes across the map.

I believe sage naruto should be S tier. His awakening is unforgivably strong, his tilt is very powerful and breaks guard in like 2 hits, and he has nasty defense down tags that if used correctly can be tag-U1-U2/U3 easy. I have not yet found a way to effectively beat his awakening with Sasori.

I think Sakura should be above Tsunade as well, Tsunades u1 may be faster in mid-air, but Sakura's u1 is actually a bit faster than Tsunade's u1 on ground.
Sakura's tilt can also cancel into a u1, grab, kunai, C.kunai, or air dash-which leads to and air combo, u1, or another tilt!

as for Neji, Asuma,and Guy, i think the order should be Asuma, Neji, and then Guy. Asuma has the best grab out of the 3, not only is it fast but unlike the other 2, it actually causes sb! Neji may have tag grab>tag>u2 but Asuma can grab>sb>u2 , he doesn't have to worry about the enemy subbing the tag, or failing at the timing for tag>sb. also Neji only has 2 tags, Asuma has as many sbs as he wants, as long as the support drive is active. Guy's grab doesn't cause sb and has the most start-up lag of the 3. Neji's tilt is the safest of the 3 as it is a ranged tilt, subbing it won't teleport u behind Neji. Asuma's tilt has the fastest start-up time of the 3 while Guy's leaps a bit. I believe Asuma's u1 has faster start-up than Guy's. Asuma also has higher priority than Guy's. Neji's u1 doesn't have much range but has higher priority than a u2! All 3 U1s have some ending lag though, but Asuma has the least end lag. Guy's u2 is also is the only one of the 3 that can't hit after sb. that's pretty bad.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
Anonymous


The Official UNS2 Tier List Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Official UNS2 Tier List   The Official UNS2 Tier List Clock14Wed May 11, 2011 7:12 pm

The only attacks than can penetrate Neji's U1 are U3, Pain's U1, 1010's U2, Taka's U2, Kakashi's U2, Kirin's U2 and Yamato's U2.

Other than that, I agree with you Gead :P
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
Anonymous


The Official UNS2 Tier List Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Official UNS2 Tier List   The Official UNS2 Tier List Clock14Wed May 11, 2011 8:42 pm

hmm interesting tier list, can you explain why rasengan users are above itachi, seen many videos on how u2 greatly counters them, and another thing is this just the character potential or with suitable supports too?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
Anonymous


The Official UNS2 Tier List Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Official UNS2 Tier List   The Official UNS2 Tier List Clock14Wed May 11, 2011 8:50 pm

Because it doesn't has to do with the matchup Naruto vs. Itachi, but which characters have more advantages overall.

Teams as in, SB punishing, c. kunai and how useful is that character's support comes into consideration. But not as a predetermined team as itself.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
Anonymous


The Official UNS2 Tier List Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Official UNS2 Tier List   The Official UNS2 Tier List Clock14Wed May 11, 2011 9:52 pm

Don't get off topic guys. Tier List Discussion only. I understand that Ziiko was only informing Kirin about where to look, but do that via PM and do not clog up useful threads. i will be deleting your posts.

On topic, SMnaruto is definitely not S tier. His awakening is good, but as an all around character he is not deserving of being up there.

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
Anonymous


The Official UNS2 Tier List Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Official UNS2 Tier List   The Official UNS2 Tier List Clock14Wed May 11, 2011 11:02 pm

good discussion so far guys, i'm pleased. I will update when people start coming to some consensuses. For now, I am concerned with the top and the bottom of the tier list. I think the middle will be easier to work out if we organize the top and bottom first.

Questions to encourage discussion:

- Should Sasori have his own tier at the top?
- Who do you believe are worthy of A tier?
- Which characters are bad enough to warrant D tier?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
Anonymous


The Official UNS2 Tier List Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Official UNS2 Tier List   The Official UNS2 Tier List Clock14Wed May 11, 2011 11:36 pm

i think kiba should be at the bottom of the a tier because of his u1 and u2 capabilites also. also he has a very good tilt that involves his dog (forgot his name =/ sue me ) his u2 can hit very easily off sb and he has an attack up item that can deal about 50% to a health bar. also his u1 has very high potential even if its easy to sub its very hard to punish. Kiba can create and punish sb in a lot of ways
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
Anonymous


The Official UNS2 Tier List Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Official UNS2 Tier List   The Official UNS2 Tier List Clock14Thu May 12, 2011 2:47 am

I think that characters who have their own tier in the top should just be broken or banned characters, i mean if its not a cheap ass character just put it in the top of A tier, just my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
Anonymous


The Official UNS2 Tier List Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Official UNS2 Tier List   The Official UNS2 Tier List Clock14Thu May 12, 2011 11:47 am

I don't really see anyone being in the S tier with Sasori.

I also think Ino should be C tier, mainly due to how punishable her U1, Grab and tilt are. If I KNJ any of these, I can usually pull off a U2/3.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
Anonymous


The Official UNS2 Tier List Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Official UNS2 Tier List   The Official UNS2 Tier List Clock14Thu May 12, 2011 11:59 am

Reasoning guys, reasoning. Don't just suggest something without argument.

Sasori's c-kunai have decent tracking and do as much as a u1. He can tilt loop. Has two guards that you have to break. Has bomb ball items. Can poison people. Can fight from a distance and u2 you in the back when you go to cdash to close the distance. Sasori removes most options most other characters have in the game while having great options of his own.

In any other game the hardcore communities would be crying for him to be banned because how affects gameplay. I suggest he stays S tier.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
Anonymous


The Official UNS2 Tier List Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Official UNS2 Tier List   The Official UNS2 Tier List Clock14Thu May 12, 2011 3:00 pm

Sakura wrote:
I don't really see anyone being in the S tier with Sasori.

I also think Ino should be C tier, mainly due to how punishable her U1, Grab and tilt are. If I KNJ any of these, I can usually pull off a U2/3.

The problem is, almost no one seems to use those moves. Her Chakra Shuriken are the worst, because they're the turtle's best friend. I never see anyone EVER fighting close range with her, and they never use her U1 unless they're all the way across the map, which makes it about impossible to punish. No one grabs unless they KNOW they're going to hit, and I never even see her tilt. You can Sub-U2/U3 a LOT of things for a LOT of characters, I don't think that factor should bring her down. Let's not forget her almost-impossible-to-sub U2 that goes deceivingly far, along with her poison tags. I think Ino should remain right where she is, if for nothing more than the fact that she is a pain in the ass to fight, and not all that hard to win with.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
Anonymous


The Official UNS2 Tier List Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Official UNS2 Tier List   The Official UNS2 Tier List Clock14Thu May 12, 2011 7:49 pm

cinik wrote:
Questions to encourage discussion:

- Should Sasori have his own tier at the top?
- Who do you believe are worthy of A tier?
- Which characters are bad enough to warrant D tier?

I'm glad to see this topic is back. This is by far my favorite topic on Arashi.

- Should Sasori have his own tier?
Yes, I believe he should. He has a unique combination of incredible safety (due to being a puppet user) as well as being incredibly damaging at the same time. Shuriken and chakra shuriken deal freakish damage. His throw is quick, low lag, does high damage for a throw (12% as opposed to the normal 10%), causes strikeback, and even if you don't have support drive you can still combo a U1, shuriken, or chakra shuriken afterwards. His tilt is very fast and each part has uses. The first part can be looped for an infinite, the second part can also be looped for an infinite (and more importantly you can combo his U2 from it), and the last part inflicts poison. His U2 is very easy to land off a strikeback and he even has bombs. His overall lack of tracking on his moves is easily remedied by the fact that he is a puppet user, making it much easier to setup unblockable situations (either by blocking a chakra dash or forcing the opponent to block one of yours). Overall, he's a level above everyone else in my opinion.

- Who do you believe is worthy of A tier?
Besides the characters already in A tier (Shikamaru, Naruto, SM Naruto, Minato, and Itachi), I feel that both Kakashi and Kankuro should be in A tier as well.

Kakashi = Very good instant aerial, very fast grab, very fast chakra shuriken, and fast jutsu w/ limited invincibility make for a very powerful close range mixup game for Kakashi. His U2 is one of the best punishes in the game and is very easy to land off a strikeback (if Kakashi ever gets one). His U1 has incredible safety for a dashing jutsu (when done with full chakra) because it is either a dashing jutsu (with all the associated invincibility), a projectile jutsu (which beats dashing U2s) if fully charged, or you can cancel into his U2 (which beats most other projectile U2s because of how quick it actually hits). His fully charged U1 (aka LBRJ) OTGs for full damage (15%), which sets up deadly situations where the opponent is forced to tech into unblockable setups instead of risking taking the automatic 15% from LBRJ. His OTG capability also means that he has the best synergy with balanced Shikamaru support (arguably the most important support in the game) because his chakra shuriken work perfectly with Shika's and any successful Shika jutsu gets followed up with LBRJ.

Kankuro = He's incredibly safe (puppet user) combined with his ridiculous chakra shuriken and you already have an A tier character in my eyes. He's basically Ino with the ability to create openings, deal heavy damage, and with an awakening. Chakra dash > chakra shuriken unblockable setups deal good damage, inflict poison, and is an anti-KnJ tactic all in one. Knockdowns must be teched (which forces unblockable situations) or they risk taking the heavy damage dealt from OTG U1. His U2 easily stuffs chakra dashes and can be comboed into from his normal combos at close range. Add to this a usable awakening and you have a very solid character.

- Which characters are bad enough to warrant D tier?
I think that among the current D tier characters, Rock Lee and Hidan are definitely not D tier. Hidan can easily land his U2 from a whole bunch of setups and can get easy strikebacks with balanced Shika, so I honestly think he's C tier. I used to think that Lee was D tier, but I found a setup (with a certain support) that makes Lee very powerful. I'll try to get it recorded this weekend, then you guys can judge for yourself. At the moment, I think he'll probably end up mid-tier or so.

I think that Lars, Kisame, Choji, and Sai could all be D tier. Lars and Kisame for sure; for Choji and Sai I honestly don't know why they're currently B tier. If someone could enlighten me I might change my mind about those two. Honestly, I think that Hidan is significantly better than Choji and Sai, so I'm eager to hear why you think it's the other way around.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
Anonymous


The Official UNS2 Tier List Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Official UNS2 Tier List   The Official UNS2 Tier List Clock14Thu May 12, 2011 8:03 pm

sai is b tier basically because the same rason ino is his c kunai have amazing tacking and he can turtle around while just using his c kunai also grab is the best in the game (beside puppet masters)


choji is very good he has bomb and he can u2 off sb when close his c dash tilt is very effective and his u1's ending lag gives him invinsibilty and it goes threw projectiles

hidan really cant do much only his air combo is good and that he can u2 off sb and thats the only thing good about him
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
Anonymous


The Official UNS2 Tier List Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Official UNS2 Tier List   The Official UNS2 Tier List Clock14Thu May 12, 2011 8:32 pm

Crazyjay485 wrote:
sai is b tier basically because the same rason ino is his c kunai have amazing tacking and he can turtle around while just using his c kunai also grab is the best in the game (beside puppet masters)


choji is very good he has bomb and he can u2 off sb when close his c dash tilt is very effective and his u1's ending lag gives him invinsibilty and it goes threw projectiles

hidan really cant do much only his air combo is good and that he can u2 off sb and thats the only thing good about him

Hmm, okay. Sai and Ino are two completely different things in terms of camping. Ino has very fast chakra shuriken that inflict poison (meaning that they deal good damage even if only one hits), so she uses them for sniping and punishing. Sai's chakra shuriken do have good tracking, but they are slow and barely deal any damage, so his are more for just general harassment. Ino also has a much easier time setting up unblockables against jump blocking because of her quick chakra shuriken. They're hardly the same thing, but I see the general idea that you're getting at. I'll take a detailed look into it this weekend before I say more about the effectiveness. However, I will say that his throw is not the best in the game besides puppets. Honestly, the puppet users throws aren't even that good (except Sasori of course).

So you're saying that Choji is better because he has bombs, a fast tilt, and it's not that easy to punish his U1? The bombs are a fair reason, Hidan doesn't have bombs and bombs are really good. However, Hidan does have good synergy with balanced Shika and Choji does not, so I'd say that is a wash. Choji's tilt is bad because despite its speed, it lacks safety or damage. Having to time your punish against Choji's U1 isn't something I'm going to touch because I'm going to assume your opponent knows to just U2 it. I think that Choji would've been a lot better if he had a dashing U2 instead of the garbage one he has now.

Hidan doesn't have much, but what he does have is really good. He has a very quick grab that hits a huge arc in front of him, to the sides, and even in the back. His chakra shuriken are fast and work very well with balanced Shika for creating strikebacks. Most importantly, his U2 is amazingly fast and works very well both offensively and defensively. Offensively, it's very easy to combo into his U2, basically any dash, chakra dash, or tag lets you combo into it. This means that he can combo from his tilt (tilt O, dash, U2) or from his normal combos (OO, dash, U2) in addition to just dashing in and doing it. Any combo from his dash to his U2 is very easy to hitconfirm since you won't be pressing the attack button until you land from the dash. Defensively, his U2 lacks invincibility (just like Shikamaru), however (just like Shikamaru), it is extraordinarily easy to KnJ > U2 or block stun cancel > U2 on every attack in the game if the opponent is close enough to get hit by the U2 because of the obscene speed of his U2. Hidan's weaknesses are his lack of ranged options (although balanced Shika almost negates this) and his reliance on his U2. The fact that he is so reliant on his U2 for damage and the fact that he lags a lot after landing one means that he is very vulnerable to opposing balance type supports (UJ substitution) and the revenge ougis that follow. I think that this is his biggest weakness, because he cannot afford to U2 his opponent when both players have support drive and his opponent has enough chaka to U2, lest he risk losing his Shika to his opponent's revenge ougi.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
Anonymous


The Official UNS2 Tier List Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Official UNS2 Tier List   The Official UNS2 Tier List Clock14Thu May 12, 2011 8:55 pm

you cant dash in the middle of combos and if you have to rely on shika balance that doesnt really mean hidan can do anything his grab and air combo are the only good things because c dash u2 doesnt really work because there is a GAURD button

choji-im not saying hes top tier but i think that hes a pretty good character but he has more flaws then advanteges. when you say something lacks sadety basically everything in this game has ending lag choji has a good tilt but if knjed it can be punished like all good tilts in this game can also if your recklessly firing off human boulders you deserve to get u2ed right in the face

sai-he doesnt play like ino but he does the same thing she does basically. his kunai either forces your opponent to block or get hit because you can ninja move his kunai tracking is amazing. and sai does have one of the best grab in the game he is really safe while performing it and he moves while he is in coolldown. also it causes sb and it does require strict timing but you can u2 off sb from a grab
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
Anonymous


The Official UNS2 Tier List Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Official UNS2 Tier List   The Official UNS2 Tier List Clock14Thu May 12, 2011 8:59 pm

Crazyjay, you've just been sniped.

I agree with most of what you said Sniper, except for Hidan's U2 being used defensively. It's too fast for that kind of use. By defensive, I mean able to counter a chakra dash with ease, like Itachi/Kisame or a Dashing U2 like CTS/9TR. Hidan steps forward and slashes, really fast. I'm not saying that can't be used defensively, but the timing needs to be almost perfect.

Of course, I'm not able to test this (I left my Xbox in Libya), so right me if I'm wrong.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
Anonymous


The Official UNS2 Tier List Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Official UNS2 Tier List   The Official UNS2 Tier List Clock14Thu May 12, 2011 9:01 pm

ive been sniped nah son most of his info was irrelivant or wrong
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
Anonymous


The Official UNS2 Tier List Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Official UNS2 Tier List   The Official UNS2 Tier List Clock14Thu May 12, 2011 9:03 pm

Crazyjay485 wrote:
you cant dash in the middle of combos and if you have to rely on shika balance that doesnt really mean hidan can do anything his grab and air combo are the only good things because c dash u2 doesnt really work because there is a GAURD button

Hidan's U2 is too fast to block after a c.dash. There's hit stun after the opponent is hit by the c.dash, and his U2 has the speed to hit the opponent in that time.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
Anonymous


The Official UNS2 Tier List Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Official UNS2 Tier List   The Official UNS2 Tier List Clock14Thu May 12, 2011 9:11 pm

if you block the gaurd and rely on the dash u2 people can just gaurd the dash and if thats all he can do then he becomes to predictable also people can punsih hidan alot since he sorta relys on his u2 to do damage so yea hes a very bad character
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




The Official UNS2 Tier List Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Official UNS2 Tier List   The Official UNS2 Tier List Clock14

Back to top Go down
 
The Official UNS2 Tier List
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Add your banner to the official Forum banners list
» Orions Magical Wokshop ITEM LIST
» SCCT Auto232 Rating List-Houdini 2.0 Pro x64 1c
» IPON rating list
» IPON - a fake rating list !?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Arashi Boards :: Game Discussion :: General Game Discussion-
Jump to: