Arashi Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lumi's Crash Lab

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Lumi's Crash Lab Empty
PostSubject: Lumi's Crash Lab   Lumi's Crash Lab Clock14Sun May 08, 2011 4:48 pm

Last edited by Luminssence on Sun May 15, 2011 7:36 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Lumi's Crash Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lumi's Crash Lab   Lumi's Crash Lab Clock14Sun May 08, 2011 6:00 pm

Me like Lumi's Crash Lab 519190
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Lumi's Crash Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lumi's Crash Lab   Lumi's Crash Lab Clock14Mon May 09, 2011 1:04 am

its epic HYES
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Lumi's Crash Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lumi's Crash Lab   Lumi's Crash Lab Clock14Mon May 09, 2011 2:38 am

of course your work is amazing, but i do have some critiques. for your personal sig, the girl with the guitar, the only things i would complain about would be the fact that the sig is a little too tall for my tastes and there is too much empty space on the left side in my opinion. also, the green/white backround wave-thing extending past the right side of the sig is annoying as well. of course, as everyone who has made gfx for me knows, I am a bit of a perfectionist and like to nit-pick lol.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Lumi's Crash Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lumi's Crash Lab   Lumi's Crash Lab Clock14Mon May 09, 2011 11:09 am

As you said, the render itself looks a little rough and thus out of place, which is a shame because I love what you did effects-wise. Also, as cinik said, there's room to the left that either should have been cropped out or used to it's potential.

EDIT: Deleted Beyond's irrelevent post. Stay on topic.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Lumi's Crash Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lumi's Crash Lab   Lumi's Crash Lab Clock14Mon May 09, 2011 7:44 pm

Thanks for the critique everyone. As for cinik and harm I can see why you wouldn't like the c4d extending past the boundaries of the sig and I'll try to stay away from that in the future as it gives it a clipped off messy look. I really didn't know what to do with all the space but I got impatient so I'll definitely continue working on that or just reduce the size. And yeah harm, it had so much potential as a render and the guy who cut it failed :\
Back to top Go down
[DJ]
Head Admin
[DJ]

Lumi's Crash Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lumi's Crash Lab   Lumi's Crash Lab Clock14Mon May 09, 2011 8:30 pm

I think its just utterly repulsing. Everything about it is a mockery to gfxers everywhere.

Notrly jk. Its awesome. But someone should tell her that her headphones are connected to an apple.
Back to top Go down
http://www.arashiboards.com
Anonymous

Lumi's Crash Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lumi's Crash Lab   Lumi's Crash Lab Clock14Mon May 09, 2011 8:51 pm

Luminssence wrote:
Thanks for the critique everyone. As for cinik and harm I can see why you wouldn't like the c4d extending past the boundaries of the sig and I'll try to stay away from that in the future as it gives it a clipped off messy look. I really didn't know what to do with all the space but I got impatient so I'll definitely continue working on that or just reduce the size. And yeah harm, it had so much potential as a render and the guy who cut it failed :\

I have no problem with it extending past the edge lol. I just don't like the negative space on the left lol.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Lumi's Crash Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lumi's Crash Lab   Lumi's Crash Lab Clock14Mon May 09, 2011 8:57 pm

HARM wrote:
Luminssence wrote:

I have no problem with it extending past the edge lol. I just don't like the negative space on the left lol.

Oh that was my bad, that was directed towards cinik. Probably could've worded that better but too lazy to go back and edit it now.

As for DJ, a real man would've used even less visible small text. shy And she's listening to the sounds of nature.

updated with da latest.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Lumi's Crash Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lumi's Crash Lab   Lumi's Crash Lab Clock14Thu May 12, 2011 3:34 pm

Damn the Flash sig is just gahhhh awesome. Lumi's Crash Lab 109755
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lumi's Crash Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lumi's Crash Lab   Lumi's Crash Lab Clock14

Back to top Go down

Lumi's Crash Lab
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Arashi Boards :: Special User Forums :: General-
Jump to: