Arashi Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

THE RETURN

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

THE RETURN - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: THE RETURN   THE RETURN - Page 4 Clock14Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:15 am

First topic message reminder :

The old ones know who I am.
The new ones will soon learn.

Old story. . .
ahead of the game. Nobody was on my level. Left and waitied for the community to get more powerful. DJ says it is, we'll let the events play themselves out.

I lost my 360 copy so only on ps3 now as "JustOwnin"
PS3: JustOwnin

If your an old one who thinks he's become strong enough to fight this ancient of gaming then by all means let's fight.
ft10.

if your a new one who has never heard of me but you are powerful then challenge. Let us go.
ft10.

To underestimate is to create a weakness within yourself. I will not underestimate you, the old ones know not to underestimate me.

Don't get cocky cause youv'e been lpaying the game since january and i've stopped for 3 months.

New ones, don't get cocky because you were not here when all felt my awesome power that proved too powerful in it's old state.

Competition is a holy art. I seek not the power to destroy but to create and express myself through a mechanism of competition against another singular outflow of univeral life.

Let the since of urgency created from my return fuel all those wish to prove themselves.

Either I be the very personification of a level that you have yet to achieve I will empower you to reach it.
Or a stepping stone where defeating me has shown you how far you have come I will exhault your power.

But beware. Don't assume that I don't know.

My knowing is what made me quit and wait for you guys to catch up in the first place.
My knowing is what has made me invincible in the past.
My knowing is what makes me invincible in the now and in the future.

I will give you the same curtousy and we will fight in a ft10.

I have said all that needs to be said.

Don't run. Let the light shine out of deaths heart.

Dedication through light and darkness. For in the darkness I am the light that shines, and in the light I am the very source of illumination.

Last edited by INFINITE LIGHT on Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:34 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : slight spelling errors. that is all.)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN   THE RETURN - Page 4 Clock14Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:52 am

INFINITE LIGHT wrote:
When it came to the world of Naruto.

I have waged so many wars.
battled so many battles.

And I have yet. . . to see anything amazing.

And so I went on a journey to edges of the earth and spoke with atlas himself. I was unamazed.
And so I traveled to the darkest cave and battled darkness itself. I was unamazed.
And I have traveled to the highest mountain top and fought the most focused and sagacious of masters. I was unamazed (some black guy in the corner who slept through the fight i had with the masters woke up and was talking about some sort of dream he had though :P)

And yet. Here. Not on a mountain top. Not on a secret location of dopeness. I have been amazed.

And so I took a great nap. A hibernation if you will, hoping upon my awakening I would find a match

And upon first waking up I am overjoyed with the level of power for I was DEFEATED

Wow:) did yewh really type all of this...... hehe yewh know yewh could shortened it hehe:) You must really lovve this game:) well hehe add me, me want to play yewh..... Psn: Kenothy

Bobroham has defeated me.

his 10 to my 7.

HERE IS THE SCORE SHEET

IL Bob
1 0
1 1
2 2
2 3
2 4
2 5
3 5
4 5
5 5
6 5
6 6
7 6
7 7
7 8
7 9
7 10

Shocked he was at my level of anti sasori strategy and it took him a while to adjust.

Overjoyed I was at his ability to fight.

And so I have gotten what I have wanted. Someone who knows how to play.

He has gotten what he wanted. Victory over old foes.

But know this, I am still here. And now that there are those who can actually play the game, I will reach an even higher level. Let us hope that there will always be an opponent who can defeat and always be a power greater than my own within this community.

Let us hope for even greater battles.

And so it is. World without end.

Beware: I return once again to visionary status. And I see a level even beyond that which he possesses with sasori. The fight against a puppet master is a differnet fight all together than against another person. Sometimes other games make you better. And I now from my trip through mvc3 see something even greater than before. I will make this greatness in my mind real. Then you will see the INFINITE LIGHT. But it will not blind, it will ILLUMINATE!

Did yewh really typed all this???? hehe cant yewh like shortened it:) i mean yewh really love this game dont yewh:) addie me.... ummm me psn is Kenothy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN   THE RETURN - Page 4 Clock14Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:55 am

Well bob did good work.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN   THE RETURN - Page 4 Clock14Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:06 am

Quote :
IL Bob
1 0
1 1
2 2
2 3
2 4
2 5
3 5
4 5
5 5
6 5
6 6
7 6
7 7
7 8
7 9
7 10
We played more than 17 games, I'm pretty sure. And you won the last one. I don't know if this is correct, or you only posted the actual ft.10

Anyways good fights, you helped me a lot with developing my Sasori technique.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN   THE RETURN - Page 4 Clock14Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:27 pm

i only posted the final first to 10. that was the only official challenge. As such that is all that I posted.

SS2 Vegeto wrote:
Infinite Light, don't take this the wrong way, but I've just got to ask...

You're hamming it up on purpose, right? I mean no disrespect, but the language which you employ is awkward, to say the very least. This isn't how you actually talk, right? I take it that it's just an outlandish persona that you've adopted for the purpose of entertainment.

People who speak to me from one communities perspective underestimate just how fluid my good communication abilities are.

I'm good at "COMMUNICATION" and "SOUNDING COOL" and "GIVING SPEECHES"

It's not like I hit the club up when my cuzo give me the get in free text and i talk to the ladies on some "I AM INFINITE LIGHT HA HA HA!" nonsense.

It's just that in every social situation I'm in I speak a different way but communication is always excelled at.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN   THE RETURN - Page 4 Clock14Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:45 pm

Bobroham wrote:
Quote :
IL Bob
1 0
1 1
2 2
2 3
2 4
2 5
3 5
4 5
5 5
6 5
6 6
7 6
7 7
7 8
7 9
7 10
We played more than 17 games, I'm pretty sure. And you won the last one. I don't know if this is correct, or you only posted the actual ft.10

Anyways good fights, you helped me a lot with developing my Sasori technique.

its my turn to defeat him nxt
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN   THE RETURN - Page 4 Clock14Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:59 pm

dude I sent you many messages and you never answer :ed:
play me and show why you are arrogant, hope to fight your turtle style soon
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN   THE RETURN - Page 4 Clock14Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:40 pm

Hmph, if only I could beat you guys up with my style...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN   THE RETURN - Page 4 Clock14Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:16 pm

Ah you're back, how interesting Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN   THE RETURN - Page 4 Clock14

Back to top Go down

THE RETURN
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Arashi Boards :: General :: The Social Hall-
Jump to: