Arashi Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

THE RETURN

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

THE RETURN - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: THE RETURN   THE RETURN - Page 3 Clock14Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:15 am

First topic message reminder :

The old ones know who I am.
The new ones will soon learn.

Old story. . .
ahead of the game. Nobody was on my level. Left and waitied for the community to get more powerful. DJ says it is, we'll let the events play themselves out.

I lost my 360 copy so only on ps3 now as "JustOwnin"
PS3: JustOwnin

If your an old one who thinks he's become strong enough to fight this ancient of gaming then by all means let's fight.
ft10.

if your a new one who has never heard of me but you are powerful then challenge. Let us go.
ft10.

To underestimate is to create a weakness within yourself. I will not underestimate you, the old ones know not to underestimate me.

Don't get cocky cause youv'e been lpaying the game since january and i've stopped for 3 months.

New ones, don't get cocky because you were not here when all felt my awesome power that proved too powerful in it's old state.

Competition is a holy art. I seek not the power to destroy but to create and express myself through a mechanism of competition against another singular outflow of univeral life.

Let the since of urgency created from my return fuel all those wish to prove themselves.

Either I be the very personification of a level that you have yet to achieve I will empower you to reach it.
Or a stepping stone where defeating me has shown you how far you have come I will exhault your power.

But beware. Don't assume that I don't know.

My knowing is what made me quit and wait for you guys to catch up in the first place.
My knowing is what has made me invincible in the past.
My knowing is what makes me invincible in the now and in the future.

I will give you the same curtousy and we will fight in a ft10.

I have said all that needs to be said.

Don't run. Let the light shine out of deaths heart.

Dedication through light and darkness. For in the darkness I am the light that shines, and in the light I am the very source of illumination.

Last edited by INFINITE LIGHT on Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:34 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : slight spelling errors. that is all.)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN   THE RETURN - Page 3 Clock14Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:38 am

light I added u, not sure if u got it though?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN   THE RETURN - Page 3 Clock14Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:17 pm

Spyroul wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dXMUyLWbtU

lulz.

that was within first 4 days of games release.
never had faught itachi strat
i rematched y2k frosty two times after that who was very unreasonable with recording and psoting and beat him easily
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN   THE RETURN - Page 3 Clock14Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:26 pm

INFINITE LIGHT wrote:
Spyroul wrote:

lulz.

i rematched y2k frosty two times after that who was very unreasonable with recording and psoting and beat him easily

Then its very obvious that the guy has a low self of steam lulz
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN   THE RETURN - Page 3 Clock14Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:27 pm

INFINITE LIGHT wrote:
Spyroul wrote:

lulz.

So you ain't russian after all? :ed:

I thought you were un-defeated...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN   THE RETURN - Page 3 Clock14Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:29 pm

INFINITE LIGHT wrote:
Spyroul wrote:

lulz.

I will add you and to advide you I use itachi tactics hope you dont use a excuse to me, I dont care if you spamm or turtle if thats your gamestyle I will make a strategy to beat you, but I dont like the idea your posting like your a great player when there's no proofs of that, here are a lot of great players like Bobroham (LoCooooooJoe), N4L (XxPUNISHERXx), shadow9794, Darkspirit17 and Kenothy, I fought with all them and Im pretty sure you are not a big deal compared with them, if you want to make the difference get knowing yourself as "the stronger" get facts no words :ed:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN   THE RETURN - Page 3 Clock14Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:38 pm

DHDC7 wrote:
INFINITE LIGHT wrote:
Spyroul wrote:

lulz.

I will add you and to advide you I use itachi tactics hope you dont use a excuse to me, I dont care if you spamm or turtle if thats your gamestyle I will make a strategy to beat you, but I dont like the idea your posting like your a great player when there's no proofs of that, here are a lot of great players like Bobroham (LoCooooooJoe), N4L (XxPUNISHERXx), shadow9794, Darkspirit17 and Kenothy, I fought with all them and Im pretty sure you are not a big deal compared with them, if you want to make the difference get knowing yourself as "the stronger" get facts no words :ed:

Still haven't played me yet.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN   THE RETURN - Page 3 Clock14Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:40 pm

what do you mean prostriker?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN   THE RETURN - Page 3 Clock14Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:45 pm

Add me ZeroGearM
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN   THE RETURN - Page 3 Clock14Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:04 pm

Complications.

What happened is what happened.

Saying what happens makes me big or small compared on hwo I say it?

Y2KFrosty in that moment defeated me.
This is true.

But he lost all the other times after that.
This is also true.

He takes videos, so he has a video from the frist week of the game.
This is also true.

And once again the line between "excuse" and "reason" is not seen.

Excuse is worse than a lie for it is a lie that you believe.
Excuse are justifications of something.
Yet justice is harmony. Harmony is not eye for an eye. Harmony is that which supports life and supports all parties involved regardless of perceived victim or villian.

So I shall take nothing away from y2k frosties victory for his time.

It's common curtosy to see past people within first four days in most fighting games. The problem arrises when you simply cannot put up a videos yourself because of lack of recording equipment and that snap shot in time get's mistaken for you true power.

And yet there will never be any dishonor in saying

"He beat me the first time we met and then I came back and beat him soundly several times after that."

For these are the words of a competitor and will always rain true.

End.

NEXT SUBJECT

Don't begin this nonsense where if I fight someone who actually knows how to play the game I actually lose matches in a first to 10.

I am human. I can lose matches and have lost matches in the past. I had 360 and ps3 version. around 550 wins on ps3 150 or so loses. 2.6 or so million.
xbox360 3.0 600 wins 200 or so losses. Maybe i can ask someone who has my old gamercard locked in and who refuses to let it out.

So i have lost games before. But beware, every other game is a quit so those wins should be more. Furthermore, near the end I would go days of winning without losing at a time. You all know the story you were there.

NEXT SUBJECT

DHDC7 wrote:
INFINITE LIGHT wrote:
Spyroul wrote:

lulz.

Thank you for the advice. Arrogance can only exist when you think you have something that the opponent does not.

Do I have something that you don't have?
That remains to be seen.

Yet I will continue to act as if I do until proven otherwise yet I will hope that you do indeed know for your own sake. Let's make the battle glarious.

INFINITE LIGHT wrote:

if your a new one who has never heard of me but you are powerful then challenge. Let us go.
ft10.

To underestimate is to create a weakness within yourself. I will not underestimate you, the old ones know not to underestimate me.

Don't get cocky cause youv'e been lpaying the game since january and i've stopped for 3 months.

New ones, don't get cocky because you were not here when all felt my awesome power that proved too powerful in it's old state.

INFINITE LIGHT wrote:

My knowing is what made me quit and wait for you guys to catch up in the first place.

Yet history is such a fickle mistress.

"History is a clock that people use to tell their political and cultural time of day.
It is also a compass that people use to find themselves on the map of human geography.
History tells a people where they've been what they've been where they are and what they are.
Most importantly
History tells a people where they still must go where they still msut be.
The relationship of history to the people is the same relationship as a mother to her child." - John Henrik Clark

You can interpret this my way or your way. Yet in the end your peoples relation to me is that still something they
still must be, and something they have not done.

The snapshot that the digital memories give from the perspective of just that video and this posts makes it seems that advice like that is neccessary. It makes it seem that there is no proof. But I have already predicted your reaction new one.

And the solution is for us to fight.

I know not of the others but shadow9794 lost to me unanimously all the tmie.
So did babroham.

He KNOWS who I am. Back then it wasn't back and forwarth it was straight being.
Shadow9794 KNOWS who I am. It was straight beatings.

DJ knows who I am. I was here in the beginning with him. And he came to me starting this whole fiasco in the first place of me coming back and seeing if the new ones or the old ones had gained what was needed to do so.

But I must pre-empt you. Yes that was the past.

And I left because that past to mee was disappointing.

I didn't win because of some innate superiority or some unmatched genius. This things don't even exist as people think they do. It was just that I knew and understood and accepted what this game for what it was. I had the experience of becoming the best player in the world in a game before so i knew the mental hurdles and the base concepts that apply to all fighting games and knew them. I played the first game at a high level and that scene was still popping as this game was coming out because chicago's scene is beautiful. Most of you come from watching anime and not playing fighting games at high levels. I cared more than anybody else back then cause i had two tvs and played both games on both systems simultaneously.

Mine is a life where competition is not far off. This holy art of controlled conflict has done me very well.

The post is boastful, I know. It's fun that way.

But coming into this match not thinking I know everything about your character and about this fight is ludacris. Don't underestimate me and then think out of the 3 match of our ft10 (oh okay he does know gotta fight seriously)

You will die.

As I have said. I hope you all have gotten better.

If you want to keep up your same position as a new guy who wasn't there so he thinks theres no proof by all means go ahead. Just don't let it effect your gameplay.

Either way, i'll be overjoyed when you lose because of the new meaning attached to our match.
Or overjoyed when yuo win cause it means the community finally moved forward.

And so it goes.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN   THE RETURN - Page 3 Clock14Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:06 pm

Some of you may be in highschool right now but I'll log on to see if anyone wants to get some matches. send me a message.

sent most of you didn't send me a message independent of your friend request i don't know whos who though.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN   THE RETURN - Page 3 Clock14Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:11 pm

INFINITE LIGHT wrote:
Complications.

What happened is what happened.

Saying what happens makes me big or small compared on hwo I say it?

Y2KFrosty in that moment defeated me.
This is true.

But he lost all the other times after that.
This is also true.

He takes videos, so he has a video from the frist week of the game.
This is also true.

And once again the line between "excuse" and "reason" is not seen.

Excuse is worse than a lie for it is a lie that you believe.
Excuse are justifications of something.
Yet justice is harmony. Harmony is not eye for an eye. Harmony is that which supports life and supports all parties involved regardless of perceived victim or villian.

So I shall take nothing away from y2k frosties victory for his time.

It's common curtosy to see past people within first four days in most fighting games. The problem arrises when you simply cannot put up a videos yourself because of lack of recording equipment and that snap shot in time get's mistaken for you true power.

And yet there will never be any dishonor in saying

"He beat me the first time we met and then I came back and beat him soundly several times after that."

For these are the words of a competitor and will always rain true.

End.

NEXT SUBJECT

Don't begin this nonsense where if I fight someone who actually knows how to play the game I actually lose matches in a first to 10.

I am human. I can lose matches and have lost matches in the past. I had 360 and ps3 version. around 550 wins on ps3 150 or so loses. 2.6 or so million.
xbox360 3.0 600 wins 200 or so losses. Maybe i can ask someone who has my old gamercard locked in and who refuses to let it out.

So i have lost games before. But beware, every other game is a quit so those wins should be more. Furthermore, near the end I would go days of winning without losing at a time. You all know the story you were there.

NEXT SUBJECT

DHDC7 wrote:
INFINITE LIGHT wrote:
Spyroul wrote:

lulz.

Thank you for the advice. Arrogance can only exist when you think you have something that the opponent does not.

Do I have something that you don't have?
That remains to be seen.

Yet I will continue to act as if I do until proven otherwise yet I will hope that you do indeed know for your own sake. Let's make the battle glarious.

INFINITE LIGHT wrote:

ft10.

INFINITE LIGHT wrote:

Yet history is such a fickle mistress.

"History is a clock that people use to tell their political and cultural time of day.
It is also a compass that people use to find themselves on the map of human geography.
History tells a people where they've been what they've been where they are and what they are.
Most importantly
History tells a people where they still must go where they still msut be.
The relationship of history to the people is the same relationship as a mother to her child." - John Henrik Clark

You can interpret this my way or your way. Yet in the end your peoples relation to me is that still something they
still must be, and something they have not done.

The snapshot that the digital memories give from the perspective of just that video and this posts makes it seems that advice like that is neccessary. It makes it seem that there is no proof. But I have already predicted your reaction new one.

And the solution is for us to fight.

I know not of the others but shadow9794 lost to me unanimously all the tmie.
So did babroham.

He KNOWS who I am. Back then it wasn't back and forwarth it was straight being.
Shadow9794 KNOWS who I am. It was straight beatings.

DJ knows who I am. I was here in the beginning with him. And he came to me starting this whole fiasco in the first place of me coming back and seeing if the new ones or the old ones had gained what was needed to do so.

But I must pre-empt you. Yes that was the past.

And I left because that past to mee was disappointing.

I didn't win because of some innate superiority or some unmatched genius. This things don't even exist as people think they do. It was just that I knew and understood and accepted what this game for what it was. I had the experience of becoming the best player in the world in a game before so i knew the mental hurdles and the base concepts that apply to all fighting games and knew them. I played the first game at a high level and that scene was still popping as this game was coming out because chicago's scene is beautiful. Most of you come from watching anime and not playing fighting games at high levels. I cared more than anybody else back then cause i had two tvs and played both games on both systems simultaneously.

Mine is a life where competition is not far off. This holy art of controlled conflict has done me very well.

The post is boastful, I know. It's fun that way.

But coming into this match not thinking I know everything about your character and about this fight is ludacris. Don't underestimate me and then think out of the 3 match of our ft10 (oh okay he does know gotta fight seriously)

You will die.

As I have said. I hope you all have gotten better.

If you want to keep up your same position as a new guy who wasn't there so he thinks theres no proof by all means go ahead. Just don't let it effect your gameplay.

Either way, i'll be overjoyed when you lose because of the new meaning attached to our match.
Or overjoyed when yuo win cause it means the community finally moved forward.

And so it goes.
Its not everyday that u get to battle pros like you so please add me PSN: ZeroGearM :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN   THE RETURN - Page 3 Clock14Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:30 pm

please add me i will accept
please send a friend request at
JustOwnin

and a seperate message telling me your from arashi
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN   THE RETURN - Page 3 Clock14Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:45 pm

Are you in the EU?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN   THE RETURN - Page 3 Clock14Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:37 pm

Fought domination or dominion or whatever that guys name is.
couldn't finish cause family from north carolina came to visit we had to post pone it.
it was my 5 to his 1 when we left off. we'll finish later today.

good games to him.
i got 5 to his 1.

I gotta put more focus into this game. since i dont play it everyday the logic doesn't come out like butter.

Furthermore, I'm not connecting with my opponent and seeing where he's at instead i'm just using first order optimal strategy. if an opponent falls for it though he falls for it.

in the end though these aren't things to improve their just things to remember and then do.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN   THE RETURN - Page 3 Clock14Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:51 pm

I added you and waiting you ccept the invitation, now proof why you are arrogant
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN   THE RETURN - Page 3 Clock14Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:52 pm

DHDC7 wrote:
I added you and waiting you ccept the invitation, now proof why you are arrogant

Yes, and at the same time prove that the community has evolved to the point where I can obtain actual challenge.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN   THE RETURN - Page 3 Clock14Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:04 am

an "old one" here ive already added you and have been curious to see how the infinite light can withstand against the shadows
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN   THE RETURN - Page 3 Clock14Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:13 am

Okay everyone getting on right now. You'll see me logg on. just send me a message and i'll play you after i faught whoever im fighinting.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN   THE RETURN - Page 3 Clock14Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:03 am

DHDC7 wrote:
My money is on this mothafocka right here ^
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN   THE RETURN - Page 3 Clock14Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:48 am

To my knowledge, Shad and Anbu Apoc are the best existing PSN players. I'd like t o see some vids.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN   THE RETURN - Page 3 Clock14Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:36 am

When it came to the world of Naruto.

I have waged so many wars.
battled so many battles.

And I have yet. . . to see anything amazing.

And so I went on a journey to edges of the earth and spoke with atlas himself. I was unamazed.
And so I traveled to the darkest cave and battled darkness itself. I was unamazed.
And I have traveled to the highest mountain top and fought the most focused and sagacious of masters. I was unamazed (some black guy in the corner who slept through the fight i had with the masters woke up and was talking about some sort of dream he had though :P)

And yet. Here. Not on a mountain top. Not on a secret location of dopeness. I have been amazed.

And so I took a great nap. A hibernation if you will, hoping upon my awakening I would find a match

And upon first waking up I am overjoyed with the level of power for I was DEFEATED

Bobroham has defeated me.

his 10 to my 7.

HERE IS THE SCORE SHEET

IL Bob
1 0
1 1
2 2
2 3
2 4
2 5
3 5
4 5
5 5
6 5
6 6
7 6
7 7
7 8
7 9
7 10

Shocked he was at my level of anti sasori strategy and it took him a while to adjust.

Overjoyed I was at his ability to fight.

And so I have gotten what I have wanted. Someone who knows how to play.

He has gotten what he wanted. Victory over old foes.

But know this, I am still here. And now that there are those who can actually play the game, I will reach an even higher level. Let us hope that there will always be an opponent who can defeat and always be a power greater than my own within this community.

Let us hope for even greater battles.

And so it is. World without end.

Beware: I return once again to visionary status. And I see a level even beyond that which he possesses with sasori. The fight against a puppet master is a differnet fight all together than against another person. Sometimes other games make you better. And I now from my trip through mvc3 see something even greater than before. I will make this greatness in my mind real. Then you will see the INFINITE LIGHT. But it will not blind, it will ILLUMINATE!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN   THE RETURN - Page 3 Clock14Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:41 am

Infinite Light, don't take this the wrong way, but I've just got to ask...

You're hamming it up on purpose, right? I mean no disrespect, but the language which you employ is awkward, to say the very least. This isn't how you actually talk, right? I take it that it's just an outlandish persona that you've adopted for the purpose of entertainment.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN   THE RETURN - Page 3 Clock14Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:36 pm

sasori is broken anyway. wins with sasori shouldn't count.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN   THE RETURN - Page 3 Clock14Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:29 am

Lol cinik xD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN   THE RETURN - Page 3 Clock14Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:44 am

benfen wrote:
To my knowledge, Shad and Anbu Apoc are the best existing PSN players. I'd like t o see some vids.

You most have never played me cuz i beat both of them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN   THE RETURN - Page 3 Clock14

Back to top Go down

THE RETURN
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Arashi Boards :: General :: The Social Hall-
Jump to: