Arashi Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

THE RETURN

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

THE RETURN Empty
PostSubject: THE RETURN   THE RETURN Clock14Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:15 am

The old ones know who I am.
The new ones will soon learn.

Old story. . .
ahead of the game. Nobody was on my level. Left and waitied for the community to get more powerful. DJ says it is, we'll let the events play themselves out.

I lost my 360 copy so only on ps3 now as "JustOwnin"
PS3: JustOwnin

If your an old one who thinks he's become strong enough to fight this ancient of gaming then by all means let's fight.
ft10.

if your a new one who has never heard of me but you are powerful then challenge. Let us go.
ft10.

To underestimate is to create a weakness within yourself. I will not underestimate you, the old ones know not to underestimate me.

Don't get cocky cause youv'e been lpaying the game since january and i've stopped for 3 months.

New ones, don't get cocky because you were not here when all felt my awesome power that proved too powerful in it's old state.

Competition is a holy art. I seek not the power to destroy but to create and express myself through a mechanism of competition against another singular outflow of univeral life.

Let the since of urgency created from my return fuel all those wish to prove themselves.

Either I be the very personification of a level that you have yet to achieve I will empower you to reach it.
Or a stepping stone where defeating me has shown you how far you have come I will exhault your power.

But beware. Don't assume that I don't know.

My knowing is what made me quit and wait for you guys to catch up in the first place.
My knowing is what has made me invincible in the past.
My knowing is what makes me invincible in the now and in the future.

I will give you the same curtousy and we will fight in a ft10.

I have said all that needs to be said.

Don't run. Let the light shine out of deaths heart.

Dedication through light and darkness. For in the darkness I am the light that shines, and in the light I am the very source of illumination.

Last edited by INFINITE LIGHT on Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:34 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : slight spelling errors. that is all.)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

THE RETURN Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN   THE RETURN Clock14Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:23 am

Hmm I'd like to play you xD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

THE RETURN Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN   THE RETURN Clock14Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:29 am

Played a couple of matches online. Seems that the masses still don't understand. In the last few days I played this game I would go days upon days literally not losing a single match. And yet, i have come back for a day and still not lost a single match.

The general level of play may still no be on my level it seems, but I'm sure some of you are.

Also, I got reminded of the shadyness of the community so I'll post this.

1. I don't quit. Never will, never have. And yet my record is not real. This is because i would have at least 100 more wins if I wasn't quit on. You all understand that this is NO exhaguration.

2. If you use words like "cheap" or "spam" I have nothing to say to you. My mouth has ran out of words for those who speak this language. I play to win and to you I will quote the great street fighter master who has walked this path even longer than I.

http://www.sirlin.net/articles/playing-to-win-part-1.html

With all that being said send me a friend request and a message so i nkow who you are. make the message seperate from the friend request so it won't be lost among acceptance of such. Will play in the evenings one of these days.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

THE RETURN Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN   THE RETURN Clock14Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:37 am

MLS don'to do it!!! It's a trap!

Also Light y u forgot nr 3: I use a turbo controller to make up for my lack of skill.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

THE RETURN Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN   THE RETURN Clock14Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:38 am

glenndevis wrote:

Also Light y u forgot nr 3: I use a turbo controller to make up for my lack of skill.

I don't play games where gaara punches. If gaara had have punched in the first naruto ultimate ninja storm I wouldn't have played it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

THE RETURN Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN   THE RETURN Clock14Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:49 am

Oh I forgot to mention: Older Story

Chicago had big naruto scene. 2 times winner of willvolution championship lives here. We played nuns1 at high level with high level opponents who understood how to break down game. That's why at beginning of nuns1 I was undefeatable. You all were just learning basic concepts of the game. I was creating newer concepts for nuns2. Chicago doesn't play nuns2 because just like all other communities we're in new game trend where we play a game til a new one comes out. MvC3. SuperStreetFighter4AE.

Older Story. Been playing fighters since grade school 90s. Got top eight at evo in a game once. Offline tourny traveler.

Walkin the winding way.

These stories are old and only serve as bed time stories. The past now decided them, but a new now will decide now. Let us make new stories. Let us fight new battles. Let us learn new lessons. World without end.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

THE RETURN Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN   THE RETURN Clock14Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:39 am

INFINITE LIGHT wrote:
glenndevis wrote:

I don't play games where gaara punches. If gaara had have punched in the first naruto ultimate ninja storm I wouldn't have played it.
... Lol.
And cool stories bro.

U remind me of someone else...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

THE RETURN Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN   THE RETURN Clock14Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:59 am

Hey , are you this guy? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dXMUyLWbtU

not trying to be an ass here, just curious cus I happen to stumble across that vid.

I'll add you, I'm always up for a fight.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

THE RETURN Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN   THE RETURN Clock14Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:08 am

welcome back!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

THE RETURN Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN   THE RETURN Clock14Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:52 am

Welcome back lol i already added you.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

THE RETURN Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN   THE RETURN Clock14Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:13 pm

Oh and Arashi continues to get more interesting.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

THE RETURN Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN   THE RETURN Clock14Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:47 pm

dominationnl wrote:
Hey , are you this guy? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dXMUyLWbtU

not trying to be an ass here, just curious cus I happen to stumble across that vid.

I'll add you, I'm always up for a fight.

yeah, rematched frosty after that ft5 beat him soundly. That was my very first match ever against the itachi strat. Remember game came out around oct. 19th and he posted that on the 23 which is a couple of days after. New stuff like you chakra dash into a ultimate jutsu or someone chakra dashes into you and does an ultimate jutsu was gold in the first week.

He was VERY uncooperative about filming our rematch and putting it up.

Week 1 vid doesn't reflect skill at all. There's some other vids from some other people of me beating them later on. But still it was before I obtained "supreme understanding" and saw the "true face of the game."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

THE RETURN Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN   THE RETURN Clock14Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:39 pm

I just lol'd... Lets see how well you stand against Choji.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

THE RETURN Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN   THE RETURN Clock14Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:42 pm

ƁȯЪЪȳ˾ಠ_ಠ wrote:
I just lol'd... Lets see how well you stand against Choji.

I remember your name. Last time we met it was childs play and you did not possess the supreme understanding needed to defeat me.

Let us hope that this old one has obtained the skill to defeat me. It will be a very interesting match.

Send me a message on ps3 so i can know i'm suppose to play you and a friend request if your not on.
make friend request and message seperate so i have message on file.

PSN: JustOwnin
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

THE RETURN Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN   THE RETURN Clock14Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:54 pm

Yeah that is right, you were better than me when it came it winning, but I was a ''scrub'' and I played for fun rather than winning. I also only played ranked and that was where I learned to play. Hell I didn't even know you could jumpblock until I met you.

But now... I don't think it would even be a fair fight if you truly took 3 months off. I've seen so many people online using the same strategy as you, with Minato/bal shika/itachi but honestly I don't remember the last time I lost to one... Jumpblocking and Kunai spamming only relying on SB punishes just won't cut it against me. Unless you've got something new, there isn't too much reason for us to play eachother.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

THE RETURN Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN   THE RETURN Clock14Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:56 pm

sent from my phone, Ill be back in a few hours
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

THE RETURN Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN   THE RETURN Clock14Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:22 pm

Oh sounds like fun :/ PSN: jounin-bob
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

THE RETURN Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN   THE RETURN Clock14Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:14 pm

Sounds fun but umm im not the best but my psn-crazyjay485
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

THE RETURN Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN   THE RETURN Clock14Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:22 pm

ƁȯЪЪȳ˾ಠ_ಠ wrote:
Yeah that is right, you were better than me when it came it winning, but I was a ''scrub'' and I played for fun rather than winning. I also only played ranked and that was where I learned to play. Hell I didn't even know you could jumpblock until I met you.

But now... I don't think it would even be a fair fight if you truly took 3 months off. I've seen so many people online using the same strategy as you, with Minato/bal shika/itachi but honestly I don't remember the last time I lost to one... Jumpblocking and Kunai spamming only relying on SB punishes just won't cut it against me. Unless you've got something new, there isn't too much reason for us to play eachother.

INFINITE LIGHT wrote:

But beware. Don't assume that I don't know.

My knowing is what made me quit and wait for you guys to catch up in the first place.
My knowing is what has made me invincible in the past.
My knowing is what makes me invincible in the now and in the future.

I will give you the same curtousy and we will fight in a ft10.

INFINITE LIGHT wrote:

Either I be the very personification of a level that you have yet to achieve I will empower you to reach it.
Or a stepping stone where defeating me has shown you how far you have come I will exhault your power.

INFINITE LIGHT wrote:

Don't run. Let the light shine out of deaths heart.

Dedication through light and darkness. For in the darkness I am the light that shines, and in the light I am the very source of illumination.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

THE RETURN Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN   THE RETURN Clock14Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:33 pm

From what I have heard from numeral sources you aren't very good =/ I'm sure you are. I was one of the "old" ones but we never got to play.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

THE RETURN Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN   THE RETURN Clock14Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:30 pm

Bobroham wrote:
Back to top Go down
[DJ]
Head Admin
[DJ]

THE RETURN Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN   THE RETURN Clock14Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:43 pm

Now that Light is back, shit is gonna get good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.arashiboards.com
Anonymous

THE RETURN Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN   THE RETURN Clock14Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:23 pm

naruto is srs
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

THE RETURN Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN   THE RETURN Clock14Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:36 pm

[DJ] wrote:
Now that Light is back, shit is gonna get good.
True dat.

What's a ft.10?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

THE RETURN Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN   THE RETURN Clock14Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:45 pm

If you ain't russian, then you ain't as awesome as me ;)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

THE RETURN Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN   THE RETURN Clock14

Back to top Go down

THE RETURN
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Arashi Boards :: General :: The Social Hall-
Jump to: