Arashi Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking to enroll into a clan! :)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Looking to enroll into a clan! :) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Looking to enroll into a clan! :)   Looking to enroll into a clan! :) - Page 4 Clock14Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:16 am

First topic message reminder :

Hi guys, I am a "free agent" and looking, desperately, to join a clan. I am on the PS3 and my PSN is kfitzy89 :D

Thank-you for your time and/or interest!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking to enroll into a clan! :)   Looking to enroll into a clan! :) - Page 4 Clock14Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:15 am

Hey guys.

lets drop the subject, I mean you two are really destroying a thread.
Also, you are in the same clan, so you are making the Reputation of HSV go down.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking to enroll into a clan! :)   Looking to enroll into a clan! :) - Page 4 Clock14Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:09 pm

Ok i sorta read the last 2 pages of posts (didn't want to read all that drek) and i've come to a conclusion. In all respect when i say this but Prostriker, YOU ARE AN IDIOT! For starters you keeping driving things off topic and into useless drek that nobody cares about. And just because you beat a deidara spammer with minato makes you all badass and able to decide whats cheap or not? yea thats gonna happen (sarcasm). i'm sure all of us here have a beaten their fair share or spammers/turtles. and second of all your resorting to useless arguing about why no one will play your spammy cheap ass. get over overt it. it's obvious you fail at the game so you must use "cheap" or "frowned upon" tactics and then complain why nobody will play you? Here's a tip for you: Learn to play at par withought frowned upon moves and i'm not just talking what i don't like or what he doesn't like, i'm talking universally frowned upon tactics in this game. like bump u3 and massive spam and especially D/C'ing. Good Day Sir
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking to enroll into a clan! :)   Looking to enroll into a clan! :) - Page 4 Clock14Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:01 pm

do not post any more off topic posts in this thread. go make a "boo-hoo, so cheap" thread or something. nice to see everyone so passionate though.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking to enroll into a clan! :)   Looking to enroll into a clan! :) - Page 4 Clock14Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:14 pm

Lol Passion, there you go xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking to enroll into a clan! :)   Looking to enroll into a clan! :) - Page 4 Clock14

Back to top Go down

Looking to enroll into a clan! :)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4