Arashi Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sasori Advanced Technique Discussion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Sasori Advanced Technique Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Sasori Advanced Technique Discussion   Sasori Advanced Technique Discussion Clock14Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:37 pm

Last edited by cinik on Sun May 15, 2011 7:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sasori Advanced Technique Discussion   Sasori Advanced Technique Discussion Clock14Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:22 pm

iirc sasoris tilt is 3 hits, swipe > arm stretch > poison.....you can cancel after the arm stretch like into a grab, the very end of the grab should catch them
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sasori Advanced Technique Discussion   Sasori Advanced Technique Discussion Clock14Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:50 am

The Infinite Tilt Loop is also useful for Single Matches for applying pressure when they have little to no chakra. It's also useful when Awakened Characters get cocky and run out of chakra spamming chakra dashes and jutsus and the like.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sasori Advanced Technique Discussion   Sasori Advanced Technique Discussion Clock14Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:55 am

Is it possible to SB>Grab>SB> U2? I usually dash in throw a ball bomb and start the SB loop, but if i can SB>Grab>SB>U2 then I wont go for the final grab.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sasori Advanced Technique Discussion   Sasori Advanced Technique Discussion Clock14Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:06 am

i think you can juece
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sasori Advanced Technique Discussion   Sasori Advanced Technique Discussion Clock14Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:34 am

I just remembered that along with the puppet control if you press guard you can make the puppet stationary and the puppet master will move around with the puppet staying where it was. Its a good trick to use if you want to get the puppet out of the screen and launch surprise U1 and supports
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sasori Advanced Technique Discussion   Sasori Advanced Technique Discussion Clock14Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:03 am

lolwut? I didn't get that Juece. If you hold Guard and move the analog stick, only the puppet will move.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sasori Advanced Technique Discussion   Sasori Advanced Technique Discussion Clock14Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:08 pm

If you tap guard once the puppet will stay in the location its at, but it has to be near you. If the puppet is across the screen and you press guard it will usually move directly in front of you. Well if its directly in front of you and you tap guard the puppet will stay where it was and when the puppet master moves the puppet won't follow for a while. Meaning the puppet master can run around and the puppet will stay in its original position.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sasori Advanced Technique Discussion   Sasori Advanced Technique Discussion Clock14Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:36 pm

You can do that by just walking around...no guard needed.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sasori Advanced Technique Discussion   Sasori Advanced Technique Discussion Clock14Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:03 pm

Usually when I do that the puppet would follow me though. Maybe I did something else with out knowing
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sasori Advanced Technique Discussion   Sasori Advanced Technique Discussion Clock14Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:20 pm

I think I know what he means. RD one of the biggest issues with just walking is its prime time for a puppet to go down from getting hit with kunai.

However, the kunai shoot at the master, not the puppet.
Imagine, if you will, an off-screen kazekage puppet... just waiting to spring a tilt lock.
You cant see it, you dont know where it is, you dont know when your safe or not.

Mindgames
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sasori Advanced Technique Discussion   Sasori Advanced Technique Discussion Clock14Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:28 am

Mindgames FTW!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sasori Advanced Technique Discussion   Sasori Advanced Technique Discussion Clock14Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:20 pm

But you can only do that by normal puppet control...hold guard and move the analog stick. What he's suggesting is tapping guard so the puppet stays in place while the puppeteer moves. That doesn't work.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sasori Advanced Technique Discussion   Sasori Advanced Technique Discussion Clock14Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:29 pm

I'm just saying thats the general goodness behind said strategy, working or not.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sasori Advanced Technique Discussion   Sasori Advanced Technique Discussion Clock14Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:40 pm

I will record and show you what I mean
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sasori Advanced Technique Discussion   Sasori Advanced Technique Discussion Clock14Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:40 am

Juece is right. Normally, when you move a puppeteer, the puppet(s) will follow closely after him or her. If you tap or hold and release the guard button, however, the puppet(s) will remain in place for around two seconds, after which it/they will slowly draw back to the puppeteer.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sasori Advanced Technique Discussion   Sasori Advanced Technique Discussion Clock14Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:43 am

You can also revive a puppet by c. dashing away from opponent. Retreat dash? idk the term lol.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sasori Advanced Technique Discussion   Sasori Advanced Technique Discussion Clock14Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:11 pm

SS2 Vegeto wrote:
Juece is right. Normally, when you move a puppeteer, the puppet(s) will follow closely after him or her. If you tap or hold and release the guard button, however, the puppet(s) will remain in place for around two seconds, after which it/they will slowly draw back to the puppeteer.
Come on, if you're gonna necro you at least need to say something that's true.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sasori Advanced Technique Discussion   Sasori Advanced Technique Discussion Clock14Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:43 pm

Go ahead and test it out for yourself, if you don't believe me. I've just re-tested with Sasori, Kankuro and Chiyo, and when you tap, or hold and release the guard button, the puppets will in fact remain in place for about one full count. Of course, if you tap the guard button while the puppet is at a range, it will just return immediately, so don't do that.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sasori Advanced Technique Discussion   Sasori Advanced Technique Discussion Clock14Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:47 pm

well you still necro'd :problem:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sasori Advanced Technique Discussion   Sasori Advanced Technique Discussion Clock14Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:53 pm

Level Up! Bobroham is now a level 8 Necromancer!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sasori Advanced Technique Discussion   Sasori Advanced Technique Discussion Clock14

Back to top Go down

Sasori Advanced Technique Discussion
Page 1 of 1