Arashi Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Kankurou

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Kankurou Empty
PostSubject: Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Kankurou   Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Kankurou Clock14Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:08 am

Ziiko, "The guide flooder" himself, is back yet with another guide, becuase he is very lonely...

LOL hang in there guys, this'll hopefully be my last guide!
Gamer slang: http://www.arashiboards.com/t30-general-terminology

This is a picture Kank's puppets took: Kankurou
Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Kankurou Kankuro004

index:

1............intro

2............Pros/cons

3............Puppet info

4............Moveset

5............items

6............Awakening

7............Support

8............Counter pick

9............Conclusion

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

I. intro:

Kankurou, the 5th Kazekage's(Gaara) big brother and Temari's. They're from the sand village. He is a puppet master. And according to Skye, Kank has a 9 inch penis length.... flacid. Here I will break down the basics of Kankurou's moves with some tips on how to master a puppet master and learn how to spank them skanks with kank.

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

II. Pros/cons:.

Pros:

1. Good supporter.
2. Has two guards.
3. U1 causes SB.
4. U2 hits off SB.
5. Can attack across the stage.
6. Good items.
7. Tilt causes SB.
8. Advanced awakening!

Cons:

1. Very little team options.
2. Combos are easy to KNJ.
3. Slow movement.
4. Grab doesn't cause SB.
5. Depends on his puppets.
6. weak against agressive opponents (especially the shuriken spamming ones.)<---------Glenndevis

lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

III. Puppet info:

-There are 3 ways of reviving the puppet when knocked down: KNJ, c. dash away from opponent, air dash.
-You can move the puppet around while blocking.
-When the puppet faints it lasts 3 seconds where you're vulnerable.
-When you c. dash, the puppet(s) dashes. The puppeteer remains in place.
-The puppet can get knocked down while blocking if grabbed.
-If you're not blocking, any attack can knock the puppet down.
-when you block, the puppet will rush back towards you while facing opponent.
-While the puppet master is being comboed, the puppet will remain inactive in the ground.
-When you block a jutsu or any other attack with the puppets' guard, it won't cause damage to you.
-Puppet masters have a harder time teching, so mash the jump button as fast as you can, because it can save you from a U1/U2/U3.
-If you block opp's U3 with your puppet(s) you get a free grab.

lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

IV. Moveset:

vid kank @ 2:33
[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ozwS3z7dNE[/video]

Combos:

Neutral- 21 hits, foe ends up OTG. Easy to KNJ. Use against big awakenings and release support after combo and repeat!
Side- 14 hits. SB. Use against foe that ran out of chakra.
Down- 13 hits. OTG losing chakra.
Up- 14 hits. Foe ends airborne, can connnect with air dash/combo or item.
Air- 9 hits. A bit harder to KNJ. Best melee combo.

***Bait- Combos can be canceled with kunai. So combo away, they'll KNJ and rush towards you... kunai and U2 before they get to you!

Specials:

U1- Puppet may rain. The puppet air strikes through opponent dropping bombs! SB. Can tech chase if timed well.

U2- Salamander tail whip. Use against rushers. Can land off SB.
-He can combo into his U2 with his neutral combo on close range. After a few hits the puppets will make the opponent stuble and turns him towards u, then u can U2/U3 them.<----------------Glenndevis.

Tilt- 7 hits, SB! Can connect after c. dash. Can tilt > SB > tilt > SB > tilt > SB... - I THINK his cdash -> Tilt is unblockable if done fast enough. Harder to do than Sasori.<------Glenndevis.

Grab- People hardly see it coming. Opponent ends OTG losing some chakra. Connect with C. kunai.

Kunai- 6 hits. C. kunai- Poison bombs slowly degrases health like Ino's c. kunai.

Also chakra dash -> air dash is unblockable and chakra dash -> (well timed) shuriken or chakra shuriken is unblockable.
Some people knj the dashes easily though.<------------Glenndevis.

V. items:

^ - Attack boost.
< - 2 poison tags. Jump > c. dash > tilt > SB > U2.
> - 2 Ball bombs. SB! C. dash > bomb is unblockable (by Glenndevis)
v - 2 attack up pills.

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

VI. Awakening:

-Salamander! Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Kankurou 571988
- Advanced A-mode
-Activates @ 30% health and less.
- Of all the giant awakenings, this is the fastest.
- Abuse tilt! 9 hits. Connect with c. dash!
-Same kunai.
-Melee, 6 hits, OTG, hard to KNJ!
- Grab- tail whip, guard breaks and pins opponent. Use against blockers and sub whores.
- Air combo- 5 hits, pins foe hard to KNJ!
- Jutsu- Flame thrower. Use it if they are down. Chances are that they will stand right in it and they get guardbreaked immeditly. Also good damage.(by Glenndevis)
- Lasts around 12 counts (24 seconds)

lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

VII. Support:

He teams with Gaara and Temari. Also with Chiyo and Sasori. I think that's about it :(

As supporter he is pretty good (look back at U1 info) As balanced he poison opponent and has longer reach than when he is the main character. Try Gaara with Kank (bal) and a quick projectile like Kakuzu or itachi. The Sb is very important in this game, and this team has it all!

Don't waste a support as guard, you already have one. (the puppets!)

As main character use Gaara as balance. (Temari sucks) and Pain as attack. Because if Kank misses the U2, he is very vulnerable close ranged.

By Glenndevis: -I don't really like Kank as support. Only with Temari cuz I can stun the opponent with her chakra shuriken for a free SB.
- Temari doesn't suck. It's just that her jutsu is slow, easily knj'd and doesn't cause SB. BUT it tracks better than Gaara. I do Cdash -> Temari support -> Air dash -> air combo.
Also Temari on balance is quite good imo. Her chakra shuriken stuns so long that it gives u a free U2 (if close enough) U3 or U1.

lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

VIII. Counter picking:

-He counters close range fighters because you can turtle and keep them away, and they'll have a hard time penetrating while having the puppets on their back.
-Hidan and Pain support against you, are a problem.
-Gaara (balance) and Kakuzu (attack) are great against most of his matchups.
-Pick a huge stage like the site of planetary devastation or Orochinmaru hideout, so you can keep opponents away.
-Kakashi and shikamaru have great pressure game against puppets. So use Pain(attack) and Gaara(bal)

-Has a hard time against Ino... Well I can start with what glenn already said, kunai spamming. Ino's spread/poison kunai will knock down the puppet, hit the user during any kind of action (including ninja-movement ) and of course, poison the user. Kankuro can't do shit with kunai constantly in his face, nor can any other puppet user. She also has her jutsu which has good tracking, a punishing grab and her fast, hard to punish U2 which really doesn't help kankuro in this matchup. At long range, there isn't a single attack that Kankuro can do that will even reach Ino if she has half a brain, his only chance is to stay close. But even at close range, Ino's kunai will be more effective and she will be able to use her grab and U2. Just don't kank to Ino.<---------Bobroham.

***If you have any problems beating certain match-ups post it here and I'll give you some tips, game strat, support recomendations, stages, etc.***

IX. Conclusion:

Kank is a pretty fun character to use, his cons compared to his pros aren't much of a problem at all. He has great potential and has an awesome moveset. I hope to see better Kanks out there!

I'd like to thank Glenndevis for his huge contribution to this guide <3
And also everyone who made some great guides (cinik, cuttin, HARM, Benfen, Glenn, Mako) inspiring me to to make these few.

Phew! finally... All spots are filled. Now i need your help to develop more data for this game! We got the basics down, I hope you liked my guides, I had alot of fun and of course, I'll update anytime necesarry...

Last edited by Ziiko on Mon May 16, 2011 11:26 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Kankurou   Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Kankurou Clock14Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:37 pm

Nice guide. :P
I main Kank and I love him.

Few notes:
-Another con is: weak against agressive opponents (especially the shuriken spamming ones.)
-He can combo into his U2 with his neutral combo on close range. After a few hits the puppets will make the opponent stuble and turns him towards u, then u can U2/U3 them.
-His jutsu in awakening is good. :P Use it if they are down. Chances are that they will stand right in it and they get guardbreaked immeditly. Also good damage.
- I THINK his cdash -> Tilt is unblockable if done fast enough. Harder to do than Sasori.
-I don't really like Kank as support. Only with Temari cuz I can stun the opponent with her chakra shuriken for a free SB.
- Temari doesn't suck. It's just that her jutsu is slow, easily knj'd and doesn't cause SB. BUT it tracks better than Gaara. I do Cdash -> Temari support -> Air dash -> air combo.
Also Temari on balance is quite good imo. Her chakra shuriken stuns so long that it gives u a free U2 (if close enough) U3 or U1.
I often try: Cdash -> (unblockable if timed right even if they block the chakra dash) cshuriken -> U1/U3 or U2 if close enough.

Maybe u should also note that his chakra dash -> bomb is unblockable.
Also chakra dash -> air dash is unblockable and chakra dash -> (well timed) shuriken or chakra shuriken is unblockable.
Some people knj the dashes easily tho.

Should try using his U1 when they tech. :P
And I love his awakening. ^^
I hate when they spam shurikens I have no choice to turtle and run till they stop or make a mistake. <.<
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Kankurou   Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Kankurou Clock14Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:30 pm

Thank you Glenn for your huge contribution!

Updated, with Glenn's info, scattered on their respective divisions.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Kankurou   Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Kankurou Clock14Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:40 am

i'm pretty sure his ^ item restores awakening doesn't it?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Kankurou   Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Kankurou Clock14Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:41 am

Good guide man keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Kankurou   Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Kankurou Clock14Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:17 am

Ino is the ultimate counter for all things puppet
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Kankurou   Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Kankurou Clock14Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:36 am

Thanks [N4L] :D

@Kaka- Added. thx! Smile

@Boo- Could you go into deeper detail on this matchup? (Ino vs Kank?):ed:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Kankurou   Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Kankurou Clock14Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:09 pm

I'm pretty sure his ^Item is a bigger atk boost. D:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Kankurou   Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Kankurou Clock14Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:00 pm

Well I can start with what glenn already said, kunai spamming. Ino's spread/poison kunai will knock down the puppet, hit the user during any kind of action (including ninja-movement :ed:) and of course, poison the user. Kankuro can't do shit with kunai constantly in his face, nor can any other puppet user. She also has her jutsu which has good tracking, a punishing grab and her fast, hard to punish U2 which really doesn't help kankuro in this matchup. At long range, there isn't a single attack that Kankuro can do that will even reach Ino if she has half a brain, his only chance is to stay close. But even at close range, Ino's kunai will be more effective and she will be able to use her grab and U2. Just don't kank to Ino.
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll :problem:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Kankurou   Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Kankurou Clock14Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:04 pm

whoops my mistake. up item increases attack
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Kankurou   Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Kankurou Clock14Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:50 pm

""Ziiko, "The guide flooder" himself,""

no kidding
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Kankurou   Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Kankurou Clock14Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:14 am

@Boo- Cool.

@Kaka, Glenn- fixed.

@gead- I know right? Crying
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Kankurou   Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Kankurou Clock14Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:04 pm

Cool :ed:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Kankurou   Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Kankurou Clock14Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:27 pm

Added to the counterpick section, thax Boo! lol <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Kankurou   Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Kankurou Clock14

Back to top Go down

Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Kankurou
Page 1 of 1