Arashi Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nice Job B*cthes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[DJ]
Head Admin
[DJ]

Nice Job B*cthes Empty
PostSubject: Nice Job B*cthes   Nice Job B*cthes Clock14Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:00 pm

Personally my favorite quote:
"All you have to do is GUARD, run around, GUARD, KEEP GUARDING randomly, and spamming your !*@# team mate buttons until you get to the point where youre into like that team mode where you can you can go into an ultra and then your team will attack and you go into a combo and thats it. Thats really..and go into your unlimited combo *facepalm* and kick the shit out of people."

Nice Job B*cthes Njb

UNLIMITED COMBO!!!!

Last edited by «ﮋᴏɧɲɳץ» on Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.arashiboards.com
[DJ]
Head Admin
[DJ]

Nice Job B*cthes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice Job B*cthes   Nice Job B*cthes Clock14Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:02 pm

I don't expect anyone to actually watch this whole thing. But Look at 2:01 - 2:30, and 12:23 - till the end.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Nice Job B*cthes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice Job B*cthes   Nice Job B*cthes Clock14Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:09 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Nice Job B*cthes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice Job B*cthes   Nice Job B*cthes Clock14Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:13 am

this vid was funny towards the end
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Nice Job B*cthes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice Job B*cthes   Nice Job B*cthes Clock14Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:36 am

He looks like DJ <3
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Nice Job B*cthes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice Job B*cthes   Nice Job B*cthes Clock14Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:47 am

Luminssence wrote:
He looks like DJ <3

nah son You would say that.

Last edited by [N4L] on Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Nice Job B*cthes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice Job B*cthes   Nice Job B*cthes Clock14Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:45 am

i thought he was for like a second
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Nice Job B*cthes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice Job B*cthes   Nice Job B*cthes Clock14Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:32 am

Same here, lol
Back to top Go down
[DJ]
Head Admin
[DJ]

Nice Job B*cthes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice Job B*cthes   Nice Job B*cthes Clock14Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:05 am

That guy doesn't look like me at all. Hes just black with glasses....thats the only thing we have in common.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Nice Job B*cthes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice Job B*cthes   Nice Job B*cthes Clock14Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:07 pm

I saw this a while ago. xD So funny.
But it's true. D:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Nice Job B*cthes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice Job B*cthes   Nice Job B*cthes Clock14Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:10 pm

«ﮋᴏɧɲɳץ» wrote:
That guy doesn't look like me at all. Hes just black with glasses....thats the only thing we have in common.

At first I was like wtf Dj get your chocolate rolls on a treadmill.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nice Job B*cthes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice Job B*cthes   Nice Job B*cthes Clock14

Back to top Go down

Nice Job B*cthes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Arashi Boards :: General :: The Social Hall-
Jump to: