Arashi Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The artist's way of having a blast with Deidara! Town's Deidara guide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The artist's way of having a blast with Deidara! Town's Deidara guide Empty
PostSubject: The artist's way of having a blast with Deidara! Town's Deidara guide   The artist's way of having a blast with Deidara! Town's Deidara guide Clock14Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:06 pm

The official Deidara guide by Cuttin_in_town!( also the author of the Temari, Killer Bee, Tenten, Sai, and Neji guides)

The artist's way of having a blast with Deidara! Town's Deidara guide Deidara

Table of contents

1............................................................Intro

2............................................................Pros & Cons

3............................................................Basic Attacks(non projectile)

4............................................................Projectile Attacks

5............................................................Ninja Tools

6............................................................As Support

7............................................................Awakening

8............................................................Recommended Supports

9............................................................Conclusion

Intro
As promised, here's my Deidara guide! It's my 6th guide for Arashi too. Anywho, we all know the status Deidara has. We also know if you you want to fight a lot of Kirin Sasukes online, pick Deidara! Anywho, Deidara's my second favorite akastuki so I play him. Like the other three "ranged" characters, he's my main. I did the two girls first, now Ima do the guys last. To the guide!

Pros & Cons
Pros
1) Kunai attacks are very fast
2) Has a long range grab
3) Spiders and snakes are good field control
4) Justu has great tracking
5) Projectile combos combo very well

Cons
1) Has crap mobility
2) Justu is slow and obvious
3) U2(ultimate justu) is obvious
4) Below average awakening

Basic Attacks(non projectile)
"O" combo
-----------------------------------------------------------
4 Hits
6% Damage
2 Hits during awakening
17% Damage during awakening

Deidara does some weird bomb punches and kicks, then finishes it with a CQC bomb. It causes SB(strike back). Pretty easy to sub(substitute). My advice? Unless you're in dire need of a SB, either don't use this, or cancel it into one of your projectile combos.

Air "O" combo
5 Hits
4% Damage
Deidara pounds the enmy here and there, ending by tossing a clay spider on them. It's somewhat hard to sub. There's one pretty cool thing you can do with this though. Since Deidara's last spider sends the foe to the ground, you can kinda "cheat" the combo. Basically, do the combo as usual. Then, wehn you near the spider toss, use a support to push the enemy away(Pain, Sakura, Kabuto), the spider will miss, but it will latch on the ground and act like Deidara's other spiders. The difference is, this spider humorously slams the enemy to the ground. It's blockable, but still a pretty neat trick.

Tilt
6 Hits
1% Damage per spider
1 Hit During Awakening
6% Damage During Awakening

Deidara grabs on a clay bird, flies around for a while, then deploys 6 spiders to chase his enemy. Touching Deidara while he is flying will cause damage. This tilt is pretty useless. It leaves Deidara way to open. The only time you'd want to do this is when your opponent is on the ground, but then, using your v projectile combo would be better. There is one use, however. If you already have critters out on the field, use this. It helps you cover ground and sends out spiders at the same time. Also, if your opponent thinks (s)he's cool and tries to ninja move them, chakra dash em, then do your U2. The spiders will provide extra hitstun for your U2 to connect. Honestly though, don't use this to much in a match. Most people are to amazed that you actually used it to react in time though.

Grab
8% Damage
13% Damage During Awakening
Deidara sends a clay bird to send his enemy into the skies. To bad some one put exsplosives on the poor bird Crying . It has insane range on it. However, it has a slow cooldown. The startup is ok. Unlike most of Deidara's other attacks, if some one subs this, they end up behind Deidara. So don't just spam this. It also has a very odd low damage % compared to the average 11%. One trick with this, however, is that at the end of the grab, the foe is in falling animation. Most people know you can tech his grab to avoid being comboed by Deidara's projectile combos. However, if you can, use your U3(Team ultimate justu) a little bit after you hear the tech sound. If done right, you will catch them as they land. The timing is strict, and stage dependant(as in timing).Whether they tech or not can also effect the timing.

Projectile Attacks
Idle Square Combo
12 Hits(including bird tackle)
12% Damage
Deidara does what I call, "the noob shuffle". Basically, all the nooby Deidara's use this combo only. HE throws clay, and ends it by riding a clay bird to victory. It causes SB. It advances Deidara, and sends him high in the air. From there, he can continue to his air projectile combo. It's pretty easy to dodge, but the bird can hit some of the slower charcters if they walk. Use this only if you want to put on some pressure while advancing.

<,> Combo
13 Hits
15% Damage
Deidara throws, them sets down two clay snakes that slowly slither to the enemy. If the snakes connect, they get sent into the sir somehow. The snakes move to slow to be of use. His spiders are honestly better. You try to combo them into your U2 if they get hit. Although sometimes, Deidara likes to miss.

^ Combo
16 Hits
15% Damage
Deidara throws some clay. This time, he gets on a bird that drills his enemy in the air. The drill bird is a cutscene. It acts like his Idle combo, but this bird isn't multi hitting. Like his grab, you can use your justu to OTG(off the ground) hit them. It connects very well.

v Combo
16 Hits
15% Damage
He throws his clay, then sets out six spiders to chase his foe. Pretty simple. Like his tilt, you can chakra dash into U2 with the help of his spiders. Not much else to say

note- Both his tilt, Air O, and v combo spiders will jump up to hit enemies. Use this to counter teleporters. The spiders can really be a pain if used right.

Air Projectile Combo
Pending Data
Pending Data
Deidara throws three waves of clay birds. It connects perfectly, and levitates Deidara. Causes SB. You should be using this a lot. Not that many flaws with this move. Watch out for dash U2s or U2s like Kirin.

Chakra Kunai
Very fast clay birds. That's all they're good for though. Use this a couple of times to get em blocking, then good for a grab. Bonus points for having critters out too.

Ultimate Justu
30% Damage
Deidara gets oon a bird, then C turns towards his enemy. If it connects, he drops a village buster. Like Sai, it's very obvious. To land it off of SB, you need a small early start. Also since it goes through blocking opponents, you can use it as a decoy. After you go through them, use a support like Itachi or Pain. The enmy most likely tried to counter attack, and will get hit. If you were one support away from being "on fire", you can cause a SB to U3 since your chakra came back.

Justu
5% Damage per Bird
15% Damage During Awakening
Deidara summons two large birds to chase his enemy. Causes SB. It comes out pretty slow, but since the birds are so big, the can block most things. It's best to use this fom far away though. It does pretty good chip damage. The tracking is pretty random though. Sometimes the birds get lazy and just go straight. While other times, the enemy killed their family, and they do even complete circles to catch those slimy ones.

Ninja Tools
Character Item- Ummm IDK what it is...maybe clay? But it increases his attack power for a longer duration.

< Item- Speed down tags. Decreases the enemy's movement speed

v Item- Two attack up pills

> Item- Two kunai rains

As Support
As Support, Deidara's pretty good. His giant birds help provide long range pressure, and can do the Chimera stand technique. His kunais are fast too. Overall, he is best as a attack support. If you need some speed to your kunais, put him on balance. But you'll lose a valuable asset of you get nailed by an U2. Deidara has three teams. Artists(Deidara, Sasori), Junior and Senior(Deidara, Tobi), and Sublime Art(Deidara, Itachi). He is also part of the generic "Akastuki" team as well.

Awakening
Deidara summons his clay dragon and goes for a ride! However....it's so dang bad XD. I mean, it has it's uses, but against someone who can handle it, it's pretty bad. If you do use it, spam his chakra or normal kunais until you get close enough to your enemy. If they start ninja moving, chakra dash them, then do your your grab. If it connects, OTG justu em. repeat this process, or use it just to run out the clock. It's not that useful overall though. You'd do much better as normal Deidara. Mainly because simply attacking the dragon will cause Deidara to just stand there and take it.....although you can still block and sub.

Recommended Supports
Air supports Like Sasori, Itachi, or Pain help Deidara out for his U2 trick. Regular range supports help him out too. a "GTFO" support helps as well. This is my opinion, so fell free to choice how you want.

Conclusion
Deidara is the only Ranger that actually excels at long range...he also is the power house of them all. Overall, he may be hated, but he's hated for no reason honestly. Deidara's easy to pickup, but hard to master in my opinion. Well, that's my Deidara guide. All feedback is wanted. :D

Last edited by Cuttin_in_town on Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:16 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The artist's way of having a blast with Deidara! Town's Deidara guide   The artist's way of having a blast with Deidara! Town's Deidara guide Clock14Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:24 pm

Gogogo cuttin. What do u know about Deidara I don't know? Diedara
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The artist's way of having a blast with Deidara! Town's Deidara guide   The artist's way of having a blast with Deidara! Town's Deidara guide Clock14Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:34 pm

OK, there's that. I'll fix it up later...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The artist's way of having a blast with Deidara! Town's Deidara guide   The artist's way of having a blast with Deidara! Town's Deidara guide Clock14Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:56 pm

Nice guide and nice info. :D
I gotta work on that Grab -> U3. I can only do it if they don't tech.

As supports I usually use Pain (atk) and Itachi (def) since def supports protect u from chakra dashes if ur doing the ranged combo's. D:

Sometimes, to make his tilt more useful, I do: chakra dash -> tilt -> Pain support to keep em on the defensive -> chakra dash to make spiders hit -> U2. But it's something that doesn't always work.
It fails if people keep run away. D:

And I should use his down combo more too. Dx
Deidara's up item is his "clay bag" i think.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The artist's way of having a blast with Deidara! Town's Deidara guide   The artist's way of having a blast with Deidara! Town's Deidara guide Clock14Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:49 pm

I dunno...ever since that Bee guide, my work seems lacking....

But yea I also use Pain and Itachi :o

I'll add more details and what not later....hmm
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The artist's way of having a blast with Deidara! Town's Deidara guide   The artist's way of having a blast with Deidara! Town's Deidara guide Clock14Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:04 am

Hey nice guide!

You mispelled a few times "enmy" is actually enemy/
And you can add that you can link the air kcombo> SB> air kcombo> SB> air Kcombo...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The artist's way of having a blast with Deidara! Town's Deidara guide   The artist's way of having a blast with Deidara! Town's Deidara guide Clock14Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:25 pm

Oh and u should remove the "coming soon". D:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The artist's way of having a blast with Deidara! Town's Deidara guide   The artist's way of having a blast with Deidara! Town's Deidara guide Clock14Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:15 pm

Since I'm here....lemme just edit this.....
still need that air projectile data :/ I'll add that and the spelling errors after the over haul =_=
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The artist's way of having a blast with Deidara! Town's Deidara guide   The artist's way of having a blast with Deidara! Town's Deidara guide Clock14Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:51 pm

Omg I hate this character so much
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The artist's way of having a blast with Deidara! Town's Deidara guide   The artist's way of having a blast with Deidara! Town's Deidara guide Clock14Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:01 pm

Bobroham wrote:
Omg I hate this character so much
^ I hate this character so much. rage
Deidara ftw. HYES
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The artist's way of having a blast with Deidara! Town's Deidara guide   The artist's way of having a blast with Deidara! Town's Deidara guide Clock14Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:13 pm

YOU MENTIONED CHIMERA STANDING IN YOUR GUIDE.

YOUR ARGUMENT IS OBSOLETE.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The artist's way of having a blast with Deidara! Town's Deidara guide   The artist's way of having a blast with Deidara! Town's Deidara guide Clock14Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:42 pm

benfen wrote:
YOU MENTIONED CHIMERA STANDING IN YOUR GUIDE.

YOUR ARGUMENT IS OBSOLETE.

uhhhh
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The artist's way of having a blast with Deidara! Town's Deidara guide   The artist's way of having a blast with Deidara! Town's Deidara guide Clock14Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:54 am

What I do with the C2 dragon (on singles) is that I stay close and spam c. kunais until I break their shield, then stomp on them twice. Charge chakra while they're getting up and repeat. This is better in the hidden leaf village because you can corner them and it's harder for them to avoid Dei's kcombos especially spamming the up kcombo. (chaingrab lulz)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The artist's way of having a blast with Deidara! Town's Deidara guide   The artist's way of having a blast with Deidara! Town's Deidara guide Clock14Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:23 pm

Nice guide
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The artist's way of having a blast with Deidara! Town's Deidara guide   The artist's way of having a blast with Deidara! Town's Deidara guide Clock14Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:30 pm

Try this combo out!

C. dash > punch, punch > Up kcombo > air kcombo > SB > air kcombo > SB > U2.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The artist's way of having a blast with Deidara! Town's Deidara guide   The artist's way of having a blast with Deidara! Town's Deidara guide Clock14

Back to top Go down

The artist's way of having a blast with Deidara! Town's Deidara guide
Page 1 of 1