Arashi Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hidan.....................

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

hidan..................... Empty
PostSubject: hidan.....................   hidan..................... Clock14Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:40 am

i think hidan should be banned from tournys seeing as how he is an outragously unfair character. i has fought bthis guy some day some time a while back who really liked to piss me off apparantly and i showed him my slight of hand as a dick head. but anyways my point being that hidans uj is unrealistically fast compared to any other character witch is really hard to fucking miss and not to mention his combos after subbing him he unexpectidly turns arounds and rapes u in the face with that ugly ass pedo expression. this fag i fought just sat there guard mashed after i beat his ass up a little bit so i punched him and of course he subbed but a second after that he started uj and the next thing u no it got fucked. besids me getting laid on naruto that 1 time i did still come on top after showing him my slight of hand as a dick my oint being hidan is cheap hes very spammable and i dont think he should be allowed on tournys all u got to do is subb uj u cant miss rlly kinda hard to.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: hidan.....................   hidan..................... Clock14Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:48 am

hidans actually pretty bad, all his combos are easy to sub, very slow animations since he tends to taunt alot, his jutsu can be easily punished with an ougi...only thing you seem to have a problem with is him being able to sub ougi...which like 90% of the characters in this game can do....sure he has a fast ougi but thats probably his only good point but not even the best...because shikamaru has a faster chakra dash ougi lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: hidan.....................   hidan..................... Clock14Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:38 pm

LTup for life.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: hidan.....................   hidan..................... Clock14Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:20 pm

You're kidding, right?

Hidan is easily the absolute worst character in the game.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: hidan.....................   hidan..................... Clock14Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:28 pm

I use Hidan sometimes. And all i remember is that you cannot keep using U1 carelessly or you will be open to all sorts of attacks. Besides t hat, i think he is pretty good. His substitution is good, and his U2 isnt bad either,neither his awkening. After all i do not see why he should be banned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hidan.....................   hidan..................... Clock14

Back to top Go down

hidan.....................
Page 1 of 1