Arashi Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The TKO Challenge

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[DJ]
Head Admin
[DJ]

The TKO Challenge Empty
PostSubject: The TKO Challenge   The TKO Challenge Clock14Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:22 pm

This is something that I've been planning for a while now, and now I'm finally getting the chance to announce it.

TKO - Ten-Count K.O.

Its a challenge to get a KO in ten counts. The process is rather simple; you go into Free Battle and do a vs player match. You choose a character and put the time on 10 counts, leaving the handicap alone. You then attempt to get a K.O. within those counts using items, combos, and jutsus. Its harder than its sounds, and some characters are harder than others.

Heres the first TKO Video:

SM:
ATK UP
DEF DWN
Chakra Dash
Nuetral String Combo
(Charge Chakra)
Chakra Dash
ATK UP
Up String Combo
DEF DWN
U2
TKO!!!

I want to challenge everyone to try and get TKOs with characters that haven't already been done before.
If you don't have a capture device, just post the steps and someone with a capture device can do it for you.

Completed TKOs: SM, Naruto, Karin, Sakura, Hidan, Kisame, Neji.
Back to top Go down
http://www.arashiboards.com
Anonymous

The TKO Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TKO Challenge   The TKO Challenge Clock14Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:16 pm

That was amazing! You should use that as a promotional video, I'd want to be a part of the community that did that. (Oh wait I am. Woo!)

Although, I suggest switching the ATK UP and chakra dash (after the charging chakra). It'll remove the lag after using the item.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The TKO Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TKO Challenge   The TKO Challenge Clock14Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:56 am

I appreciate this video as the expression of art that it is and salute your creativity.

But when it comes to practical training on how to beat somone this training technique is akin to learning how to move around while blind folded by taking the blind fold off and looking at everything around you.

It does the exact opposite.

As such, I cannot take up your challenge but I exhault your power do this. It is indeed something amazing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The TKO Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TKO Challenge   The TKO Challenge Clock14

Back to top Go down

The TKO Challenge
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Arashi Boards :: General :: The Social Hall-
Jump to: