Arashi Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

sasory gets on my nerve

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

sasory gets on my nerve Empty
PostSubject: sasory gets on my nerve   sasory gets on my nerve Clock14Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:47 am

Dont you hate when this type of people sits in the corner with sasory and since sasory have 2 set of shiled, then is im possible except throwing shuriken until the puppets drop but still, this people shiled 24/7 rage
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: sasory gets on my nerve   sasory gets on my nerve Clock14Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:06 am

Lol ur signature pic is HUGE.
And ya I agree... I only used Sasori a few times and i gotta say he's interesting to play with.
But i don't like using him cuz it's not much of a challenge to beat other ppl with him. <_<

Decrease chakra shuriken damage and make: chakra dash -> tilt/bomb blockable. and he'd be alot less overpowered.
Back to top Go down
[DJ]
Head Admin
[DJ]

PostSubject: Re: sasory gets on my nerve   sasory gets on my nerve Clock14Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:53 pm

*Moved.

This is the section for character discussion. Not character complaints. >_>
Back to top Go down
http://www.arashiboards.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: sasory gets on my nerve   sasory gets on my nerve Clock14Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:30 am

I find it really boring to play as him or against him. I play on random, so getting him seems almost like a guaranteed win, especially if I choose Itachi and Deidara. I don't spam with him, but his attacks do ridiculous damage, easy to pull of U2 from strike back, easy yo get strike back, god like tilt.

When I play against Sasori's I often win. Why? Because no one except a few seem to play him as he should. All I get are throw spammers of kunai spammers, I've only ever seen an infinite tilt user once and they'd had clearly barely worked out how to use it.

I face way more Minato/SM Naruto spammers, Itachi Turtlers or Shikamaru scrubs. I rarely see any other characters :S
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: sasory gets on my nerve   sasory gets on my nerve Clock14Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:28 am

Just use Naruto SM's Mid-Range.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: sasory gets on my nerve   sasory gets on my nerve Clock14Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:02 am

For all those that think using sasori is a guranteed win: it isnt. Get over it. I can probably beat your sasori with half the characters on the roster. Why? because you still need practice with him too be good with him. I proudly main sasori, but dont use him much, because of all the hate.

btw kenothy, are you fine i use sasori but not turtle? If not ill use someone else
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: sasory gets on my nerve   sasory gets on my nerve Clock14Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:48 pm

People usually get pissed at Sasori(or any puppet master) because they dont know how to fight them. Seeing how my main character is Minato I kind of have a sleight advantage and know not to go into a long-range battle against him. Its all about knowing the match-ups and knowing character strengths and weaknesses. Same with Deidara, once you figure out his weakness he is pretty much a auto-win.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: sasory gets on my nerve   sasory gets on my nerve Clock14Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:14 pm

Prostriker wrote:
For all those that think using sasori is a guranteed win: it isnt. Get over it. I can probably beat your sasori with half the characters on the roster. Why? because you still need practice with him too be good with him. I proudly main sasori, but dont use him much, because of all the hate.

btw kenothy, are you fine i use sasori but not turtle? If not ill use someone else

I agree with you, i have no problem if you use sasori, i really dont but when you use sasori as an advantage and shield the whole game then that is cheap
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: sasory gets on my nerve   sasory gets on my nerve Clock14Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:20 pm

not cheap at all, just a strategy imo.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: sasory gets on my nerve   sasory gets on my nerve Clock14Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:28 pm

Yeah there are those Sasoris that just turtle entirely. Those are the garbage ones, lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: sasory gets on my nerve   sasory gets on my nerve Clock14Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:14 pm

I hate all puppets. I hate Sasori the most. Since I main the rangers, I can't do a thing without a justu like chakra kunai nailing me. Only Shino and Tenten somewhat can handle good ones. The turtle ones are just easy though....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: sasory gets on my nerve   sasory gets on my nerve Clock14Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:39 am

Yeah. I hate em too.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: sasory gets on my nerve   sasory gets on my nerve Clock14Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:02 am

sasori broken but he's not unbeatable i mean sure ppl abuse him but take the focus off of who your're fighting and just focus on fighting. what i mean is instead of thinking oh man i gotta fight sasori im gonna lose. instead since u know sasori's moves & stragety adjust accordingly and execute your game plan, 1 more thing dont be afraid to lose its just a game dont b like those ppl in ranked who jerk off to winning
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: sasory gets on my nerve   sasory gets on my nerve Clock14Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:10 am

I hate sasori he should be banned instead of itachi.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: sasory gets on my nerve   sasory gets on my nerve Clock14Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:22 am

shadow9794 wrote:
1 more thing dont be afraid to lose its just a game dont b like those ppl in ranked who jerk off to winning
You don't have to rub it in my face Super annoyed
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: sasory gets on my nerve   sasory gets on my nerve Clock14Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:40 pm

Well... scrubby Sasori's aren't THAT hard but the ones who know how to play em r nearly unbeatable. (unless u spam shuriken... which i hate.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: sasory gets on my nerve   sasory gets on my nerve Clock14Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:58 pm

If you played with the slightest amount of caution (ie not spam c.dash) you would be able to beat most Sasori players with ease :ed:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: sasory gets on my nerve   sasory gets on my nerve Clock14Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:07 pm

Bobroham wrote:
If you played with the slightest amount of caution (ie not spam c.dash) you would be able to beat most Sasori players with ease :ed:
Hint: U might as well edit ur previous post.
And gz.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: sasory gets on my nerve   sasory gets on my nerve Clock14Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:15 pm

glenndevis wrote:
Bobroham wrote:
And gz.
You too :B
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: sasory gets on my nerve   sasory gets on my nerve Clock14Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:18 pm

Bobroham wrote:
glenndevis wrote:
Bobroham wrote:
And gz.
You too :B
On what?
Oh w8... *leaves topic*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: sasory gets on my nerve   sasory gets on my nerve Clock14Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:34 pm

sasory gets on my nerve GAARASIGGG-1
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: sasory gets on my nerve   sasory gets on my nerve Clock14Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:39 pm

jthreats of xxxAKATSUKI wrote:
Same with Deidara, once you figure out his weakness he is pretty much a auto-win.

don't compare Sasori to Deidara. Sasori is never an auto-win.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: sasory gets on my nerve   sasory gets on my nerve Clock14Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:07 am

lol yes I compare every character the same because its not about the character its about the player. An expert tobi player can beat a noob sasori. So yes in the end, once you figure out sasori's weakness and train against him enough you will be able to hold your own even against this forum's so called "best character" lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: sasory gets on my nerve   sasory gets on my nerve Clock14Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:43 am

Prostriker wrote:

It is almost a guaranteed win though. I've lost twice with Sasori since I started playing when the game came out, and I don't main him (I use random, so he crops up sometimes). Even if you could beat me there are four other people who can't. I don't even use his cheaper tactics or teams and I still usually win. (On the rare occasion I get him)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: sasory gets on my nerve   sasory gets on my nerve Clock14Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:26 am

Guy is a perfect counter imo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sasory gets on my nerve   sasory gets on my nerve Clock14

Back to top Go down

sasory gets on my nerve
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Arashi Boards :: General :: The Social Hall-
Jump to: