HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cinematic info

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Cinematic info Empty
PostSubject: Cinematic info   Cinematic info Clock14Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:35 pm

Some facts about the battle mini-clips you should keep in mind:

1. Grab scene- Any tossed item, jutsu, move and/or support that was released right before the grab, will disappear.

2. Jutsu (U1) scene- Any tossed item, jutsu, move and/or support that was released right before the jutsu, will disappear. Support jutsus don't have cut scenes and some of them have multi-hits giving you more chances to KNJ. When you KO with some U1's (dynamic entry for example) the clip is a bit extended making it more dramatic.

3. Ultimate (U2/U3) scene- No matter where on the stage you were, you will appear in the center, just like in the beginning of the match. The 1 that got hit will be on the ground facing the camera, and the 1 that landed the UJ, will be standing with the camera behind him/her. Any tossed item, jutsu, move and/or support that was released right before the UJ, will disappear. The last U3 combo is an extended version of the U2. Karin's U2 vs. any Sasuke has another scene.

4. Awakening mode scene- Before and after the "shit-just-got-real clip" the moves and items that were executed will remain. But the awakened one will be repositioned for his/her advantage. For example Asuma= close, Susano= medium, C2 dragon=far.

5. Combo scene- at the end of some ground combos there is a mini clip, very hard to KNJ. That last part of the combo can't be done to an awakened opponent, they will bounce back like if it was a grab or an U2. Supports won't interfere in this scene. These are not to be confused with camera's tilts and zooms.

6.Strike Back (SB)- The attack supporter will kick you against the ground. (insert U1/2/3! when the character bounces off the ground)
Any of the moves, jutsus and items that were executed before SB will remain. Try the storm combo.

7. Characters that CANNOT get SB'd when awakened:
---a. Choji
---b. Deidara
---c. Itachi
---d. Juugo
---e. Kankurou
---f. Killer Bee
---g. Konan
---h. Naruto (all 3)
---i. Suigetsu

That's all for now, if you guys got any doubts or some extra info let me know.

Last edited by Ziiko on Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:24 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Cinematic info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cinematic info   Cinematic info Clock14Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:06 pm

Ziiko wrote:
2. Jutsu (U1) scene- Any tossed item, jutsu, move and/or support that was released right before the grab, will disappear. Support jutsus don't have cut scenes and some of them have multi-hits giving you more chances to KNJ.

I think you meant Jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Cinematic info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cinematic info   Cinematic info Clock14Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:08 pm

Thanks ^_^ the copy paste got the best of me...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Cinematic info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cinematic info   Cinematic info Clock14Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:30 am

Hey thanks, this is pretty good stuff and is really useful.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Cinematic info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cinematic info   Cinematic info Clock14Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:21 am

Ok man no problem, thank you for reading.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Cinematic info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cinematic info   Cinematic info Clock14Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:07 am

Ziiko, keep these nice topics up! First Counter-picking, then mebbe some I missefd and now this. We need moar guy's like you. ^__^
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Cinematic info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cinematic info   Cinematic info Clock14Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:38 am

Thanks dude! I like to keep it brief and informative XD

I also added around 3 other threads ( justu types & priorities, laggy stages and glitches) they're all here in the general game discussion... check them out! ;)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Cinematic info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cinematic info   Cinematic info Clock14Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:22 am

Final update!

Added part 7:
Characters that can't be SB'd when awakened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cinematic info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cinematic info   Cinematic info Clock14

Back to top Go down

Cinematic info
Page 1 of 1