Arashi Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Low Voice Sounds...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Low Voice Sounds... Empty
PostSubject: Low Voice Sounds...   Low Voice Sounds... Clock14Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:58 pm

I'm having problems hearing the voices in my games, for some reason. In UNS2 the voices are very low and can barely be heard, or in CoD: WaW you can barely hear the voice of the narrator, but all the sounds are great.

Some info...

Welp, I have my Xbox 360 connected to my tv with an HDMI cord and it is in 1080p HD. My tv is a Sony Bravia. I have tried messing with the settings but to no avail.

Is it because the HDMI cord is a regular one and not the 50 dollar Xbox 360 one from gamestop? I hope it isn't because, well it would be damn annoying.

So do you guys have an experience so I can fix this?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Low Voice Sounds...   Low Voice Sounds... Clock14Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:42 pm

Maybe you have the treble on your TV down too much, or something
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Low Voice Sounds...   Low Voice Sounds... Clock14Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:40 am

Know where I could take a look?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Low Voice Sounds...   Low Voice Sounds... Clock14Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:20 am

Push menu on your TV remote and it's probably under audio
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Low Voice Sounds...   Low Voice Sounds... Clock14Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:58 am

LOL i decoded the message in ur 2 messages, u troll XD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Low Voice Sounds...   Low Voice Sounds... Clock14Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:51 am

^WTF!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Low Voice Sounds...   Low Voice Sounds... Clock14

Back to top Go down

Low Voice Sounds...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Arashi Boards :: General :: The Social Hall-
Jump to: