Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Reason For Your Character Selection??

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

A Reason For Your Character Selection?? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A Reason For Your Character Selection??   A Reason For Your Character Selection?? - Page 2 Clock14Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

The reason in which I pick Shino is because, the majority of the times (unless I go for a throw) he keeps everything in front. If I get knj on, its in front of me and I like that aspect of things. Also, even though I complain about how slow of a character he is in terms of his movesets. His movesets make for great tactical planning/baiting, slowing my game down...Fitting the way I like to approach a match....
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Reason For Your Character Selection??   A Reason For Your Character Selection?? - Page 2 Clock14Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:24 am

Naruto: 'Cause he is my favorite character in the show, I've used him in every Naruto game since UN1 and, CON1. Also 'cause in this game his combos involve shadow clones, and are quite fast, along with the fact that I can quickly cancel into a rasengan, to punish KNJ'ers.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Reason For Your Character Selection??   A Reason For Your Character Selection?? - Page 2 Clock14Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:33 pm

Temari because.......she's my 2nd favorite character! Ironically, Shika is my favorite character. But I don't like how he plays in this game at all.

I use Shino, Deidara, and Tenten just to make a theme with Temari.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Reason For Your Character Selection??   A Reason For Your Character Selection?? - Page 2 Clock14Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:55 pm

My favorite mode is singles, which I mainly used Deidara, but now I have much more experience so I use random which I discovered that this game is not that hard to learn (I barely lose) But in rank matches I mainly use Sasori with Deidara and Kakuzu as supporters they're too good!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Reason For Your Character Selection??   A Reason For Your Character Selection?? - Page 2 Clock14Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:30 am

Karin: She makes me lol and she can beat people down, spamming or not. Rasengan = paper bomb slap. Dash = double air kick (tilt) or paper bomb slap. Turtle = grab (its really fast). But most of the time I TRY to combo, if its not working than I stop and use the one hit tilt. Favorite move: the angry girlfriend throw

Tenten: Love her in the show, and weapons flying out of paper to hit people is a creative power. Dash = bombs. Dash when I have support drive = U2 (go guard support). Favorite move: the staff slap
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Reason For Your Character Selection??   A Reason For Your Character Selection?? - Page 2 Clock14Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:21 pm

I use a lot of people...

Sasuke (Kirin): He's my main. Whenever someone chooses someone that usually spells death for me (Shikamaru, or God forbid, PUPPETS), he's my most reliable. I use Sakura on Balanced and Itachi on attack with this him. Sasuke's my fav character in the series, so I always make it my mission to master him in each game. His combos are pretty cool, his tilt is effective, his grab is awesome, his jutsu are good for long range, and with my team set up, I can hit Kirin fairly well (Sakura knocks them in the air, Itachi SB when I have SD).

Minato: He's probably my second favourite. He's just an all-around badass really. His combos are easy to KnJ, which pisses me off, but if I can keep moving/teleporting, I can usually make up for it. I usually use Naruto and Jiraiya with Minato, meaning they have to be wary of the barrage of Rasengans at all times. There are times where I just completely rape the face with Minato because of how well I can teleport, but that's not a guarantee unfortunately.

Ino: I think I picked her jokingly one day and discovered that I was really good with her. I use the team "Aiming for Sasuke" with Sakura and Karin just because it made me laugh when I first saw it, and it reaps good results. Just about everything about her is really good, including her finisher, which I've gotten pretty good at hitting off of almost anything. Oh, and poison c. shuriken help.

Naruto (9TR): I wanted to be good with a Naruto so I can use the 9-Tails, and after determining that SM Naruto's combos are just too easy to KnJ to be effective, I turned to this one. They're not as easy to KnJ, his tilt just makes me laugh, and if I'm forced into awakening, it's kinda like groping the devil's balls and expecting him to not bend you over a rock and destroy you.

Karin: Another joke character, but as soon as I discovered that her tilt is a Dropkick, I fell in love with her. I'm a huge WWE fan, so yeah. Anything pro wrestling related just makes me light up. She's pretty good though, and it's just fun to destroy your friends and make fun of them for losing to Karin.

Guy/Lee (POWER OF YOUTH!): This is pretty much my, "you know what? I don't give a crap anymore. I'm just gonna have fun with this now" teams, as in I don't care if I win or lose. I choose just these two as my team, and for the entire battle, I role play as Guy and Lee, giving the battles some pretty colorful commentary. It usually ends pretty badly for me since I have NO range and my opponents are usually smart enough to try and make it a long range fight, but it's still fun to mess with people like this.

Tobi: I mainly choose him for his BA awakening. My goal at the start is to just bring his health down as much as I can, then when I inevitably get forced into awakening, that's when everything changes and the gates of Hell are opened.

Neji: Neji's my second fav character in the series. He's just really awesome, and he's pretty good in this game.

Hinata: Hinata reminds me a lot of myself, and she's just really cute, so I can't help but love her. I really wish she'd get more screen time in the anime/manga, so yeah.

There are more that I use less often, which include Sakura, Tsunade, Yamato, Kakashi, Sasuke (Taka), Konan, Itachi, and Sasori....

So in short....

I USE JUST ABOUT EVERYBODY.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Reason For Your Character Selection??   A Reason For Your Character Selection?? - Page 2 Clock14Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:54 am

Itachi, neji, and kakashi because i want to get better with them.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Reason For Your Character Selection??   A Reason For Your Character Selection?? - Page 2 Clock14Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:31 pm

Choji owns once you get the support bar to max. The fact that you can cancel his air jutsu into a U2 or a U3 provides so much mind games.

Ex. You use air jutsu out of no where. Your opponent prepares a fireball. CANCEL IN TO U3 EZ hit or Air jutsu opponent subs, they usually grab or jutsu you. You cancel in to U2 or U3 EZ hit. Choji also have massive invincibility frames on his jutsu's but otherwise he is slow but he is a mother fuking tank!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Reason For Your Character Selection??   A Reason For Your Character Selection?? - Page 2 Clock14Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:41 pm

I pick Itachi and Sasuke Kirin cos they are sharigan characters, and the fact they have good moveset,ultimate and awakeing makes me want 2 main them. Minato is my other main which i like the fact he is the fastest player in the game and awekening, oh boy i can do damage with his teleportation dash with combo.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Reason For Your Character Selection??   A Reason For Your Character Selection?? - Page 2 Clock14Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:59 pm

Kiba because who doesn't like a bit of GATSUGA?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Reason For Your Character Selection??   A Reason For Your Character Selection?? - Page 2 Clock14Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:06 pm

Shinra_Tensei wrote:
I thought u were gonna say Pain. Dead

I Like Neji and Tenten cuz... well... They'r fun to play as and underrated.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Reason For Your Character Selection??   A Reason For Your Character Selection?? - Page 2 Clock14Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:29 pm

ExorcistZ wrote:
Shinra_Tensei wrote:
I thought u were gonna say Pain. Dead

I Like Neji and Tenten cuz... well... They'r fun to play as and underrated.

Well I used to main Pein, but I upgraded my xbox360 [exchange] for the 250GB slim, unfortunately all my NUNS2 data got wiped, I've been trying out alot of characters, and have ranked up much higher and faster.

Currently I'm trying out Minato, and when used properly he's quite good, often looked down on because of your usual standard user...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Reason For Your Character Selection??   A Reason For Your Character Selection?? - Page 2 Clock14Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:23 am

I generally don't pick one character over others... I'll either use Deidara, Temari, Sasori, Neji, or Taka Sasuke most of the time. I simply pick them because they are my favorites to use, and its fun to get hate mail over my "clay pidgeons" :3 I don't spam, I'm just overcreative with Deidara :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Reason For Your Character Selection??   A Reason For Your Character Selection?? - Page 2 Clock14Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:29 pm

I've played for several months and still have no idea who i should play with >_>...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Reason For Your Character Selection??   A Reason For Your Character Selection?? - Page 2 Clock14Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:29 pm

I main sakura and tsunade because they are stictly close range there female and just awsome
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Reason For Your Character Selection??   A Reason For Your Character Selection?? - Page 2 Clock14Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:56 pm

I use long ranged characters because they're the most lag proof. You have more time to react to bad situations.

With good connections I use Lee. His team bonus with Guy is awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Reason For Your Character Selection??   A Reason For Your Character Selection?? - Page 2 Clock14

Back to top Go down

A Reason For Your Character Selection??
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2