Arashi Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All trophies/achievements

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[DJ]
Head Admin
[DJ]

All trophies/achievements Empty
PostSubject: All trophies/achievements   All trophies/achievements Clock14Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:17 pm

Who all has every trophy/achievement? I've had all mine since the end of November, but is there anyone who still hasn't gotten it yet? I know there are still people who still don't have everyones support types unlocked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.arashiboards.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: All trophies/achievements   All trophies/achievements Clock14Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:43 am

I am close, I only need the title trophy to complete, and I'm only missing some of the, 'use (insert character name) 30 times.'
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: All trophies/achievements   All trophies/achievements Clock14Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:56 am

i dont got all of em. i dont rly see the point of it. just cuz u got all the trophys doesnt mean ur betr than sum1 else it just means that u went the extra mile.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: All trophies/achievements   All trophies/achievements Clock14Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:56 am

I haven't even started the singleplayer :problem:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: All trophies/achievements   All trophies/achievements Clock14Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:58 am

Bobroham wrote:
I haven't even started the singleplayer :problem:

lol u mustve done the alternate way of unlocking all the characters
Back to top Go down
[DJ]
Head Admin
[DJ]

PostSubject: Re: All trophies/achievements   All trophies/achievements Clock14Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:29 am

shadow9794 wrote:
i dont got all of em. i dont rly see the point of it. just cuz u got all the trophys doesnt mean ur betr than sum1 else it just means that u went the extra mile.

Lol I never said it made you better. Its just that the achievements for this game are really easy, and I was just wondering who all had them. I guess I'm the only so far lol. But more trophies makes you level look pretty on psn. drool
Back to top Go down
http://www.arashiboards.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: All trophies/achievements   All trophies/achievements Clock14Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:55 am

[DJ] wrote:
shadow9794 wrote:

Lol I never said it made you better. Its just that the achievements for this game are really easy, and I was just wondering who all had them. I guess I'm the only so far lol. But more trophies makes you level look pretty on psn. drool

lol i nvr said tht thts wat u said. im just sayin tht trophys arent 4 me unless u get rewards 4 them like in ff13. they gave u wallpapers 4 trophys. being rewarded 4 the accomplishment give ppl something 2 strive for and makes getting trophys tht much betr but unless theres a reward i just dont c the point.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: All trophies/achievements   All trophies/achievements Clock14Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:04 am

I have not touched the SP yet ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All trophies/achievements   All trophies/achievements Clock14

Back to top Go down

All trophies/achievements
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Arashi Boards :: General :: The Social Hall-
Jump to: