Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What Is Your Weakness

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

What Is Your Weakness Empty
PostSubject: What Is Your Weakness   What Is Your Weakness Clock14Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:33 pm

What is it that you feel you need to work on to improve your game??

For me, besides knj...It used to be the chakra dash+support combo, but I have kinda figured out a somewhat good solution to that. I don't really throw the 'chakra' sherukans that much, but when my opponent throws them, I am content to just run around them, but there are times when I do get hit by them taking needless chip damage. Also, my "Square" combos hav a huge flaw in them where if they are knj, I usually get dashed in on for huge damage or U1/U2/U3...I'm still trying to figure out the proper spacing between me and my opponent with my attacks and knowing when to cut the combo short....
Back to top Go down
[DJ]
Head Admin
[DJ]

PostSubject: Re: What Is Your Weakness   What Is Your Weakness Clock14Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:57 pm

My weakness is that I'm impatient at times. Sometimes when I really want the match to be over or my opponent is really annoying and running around, I'll get impatient and do things I normally wouldn't do. Like dashing from a long distance and getting punished by a U2/3. Other times I just screw up on button presses. I'll do a grab on accident when I meant to do U2.
But I think my real problem is that I don't really have a strategy. I'm not really sure how to approach people. What I've been doing so far is waiting for my opponent to attack and then attempting to punish it. That works a lot but only to a certain degree, without a good strategy I'm in a bad position in certain situations.
My last problem is Awakenings. I'm bad on both ends. I'm not really sure how to use my own Awakening to my advantage plus other peoples Awakenings really screw me over. I need to develop a good strategy against them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.arashiboards.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What Is Your Weakness   What Is Your Weakness Clock14Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:32 pm

My weakness is... well... Getting KnJ'd every two seconds. It makes me mad because being kank and kiba and the like, I don't have a cinematic so its crap in a hat for me if they do something...
Also, its hard to counter sometimes. I throw a move here and press a button one too many times. I let myself get baited sometimes, other times I don't read the opponent right...
However I try hard to find ways around all of this. Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What Is Your Weakness   What Is Your Weakness Clock14Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:45 am

Women. Love
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What Is Your Weakness   What Is Your Weakness Clock14Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:05 am

That low blow wasn't cheap. It was priceless.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What Is Your Weakness   What Is Your Weakness Clock14Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:10 pm

Mine will prolly be impatience. I usually play very tactically, but if I don't make any head way (usually against spammers/jump blockers/super turtlers) I just sort of berserk and just head towards them. Doesn't happen all the time, depends how long I've been playing and who my opponents were

i.e. Had a lot of good matches (fun, challenging, varied) then fight said annoying player, don't mind and fight normally. Fought 8 spammers then I fight a jumpo blocker. BERSERRRRRRRRRRRKKKK!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What Is Your Weakness   What Is Your Weakness Clock14Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:12 pm

Runners who keep spamming shuriken. They'r the hardest and most annoying to fight.
They aren't that hard if u can avoid ultimates and stuff but once i get hit with one i might as well leave.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What Is Your Weakness   What Is Your Weakness Clock14Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:30 pm

My weakness is probably my inability to recognize the best move to do, when.
For example, if I knj out of someone's attack and they're wide open, I usually go into a combo (out of instinct) when I could easily drop a U1 or U2 on them for 'massive damage' lol. Sometimes when I do see an opening and try to break my habit of spamming B in that split second, my brain gets mixed signals and I end up pressing the wrong buttons and screwing myself over anyways.
I also have just about no knowledge when it comes to awakenings. I mean, I've fought enough people to hold my own when someone else uses it, but I wouldn't know what to do if I went into A mode.
Other people who have played me will most likely say my biggest weakness is saftey. I don't really play all that safe as I often try to pressure my opponent with chakra dashes and the like.
Oh, and one other thing that comes to mind, a lot of times when I knj a combo, i try to grab but it almost always gets knj'd and then THEY throw ME .... it's messed up -__-

so yeah... pretty amateur...
i'm trying to work on it though
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What Is Your Weakness   What Is Your Weakness Clock14Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:13 pm

My weakness is I play this game like I play SC, I turtle and try and punish(punishing moves in NUNS2 LOL) what with knj being what it is I can't play anyone but sasori because of his insane safety.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What Is Your Weakness   What Is Your Weakness Clock14Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:28 pm

Mine's people who don't back the cluck off. Rushdown always gets me in fighting games, and this is no different. Mainly because I mainly pick projectile characters.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What Is Your Weakness   What Is Your Weakness Clock14Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:29 pm

Mine is turtlers, for I am an upclose fighter, I.E. rusher. But, when someone turtles, it pisses me off, and causes me to dash at the wrong times, and get punished. -_-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What Is Your Weakness   What Is Your Weakness Clock14Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:25 pm

mine is tht im too cautious. i try hard to stay away frm the opponent 2 keep frm getting punished & then wen an opening comes im too scared 2 take it, i always spammed grab wen an opponent was close wen i shouldve been doin u1 wen i had a chance. i didnt realize this until i fought bob yesterday. but after i fought him i worked on it & now im actually out there doin combos & punishing ppl & im not afraid 2 get up close to an opponent
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What Is Your Weakness   What Is Your Weakness Clock14Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:53 am

I have many weaknesses.

One is my insane combo love. I cannot go a game without comboing for some reason. This is good with Gaara and Lee (two of my mains)'s Jutsu cancels, but apart from that, it's major owned.

One is that I play too defemsivley. My Shikamaru is sometimes horrible just because I block too much. I am naturally a block-and-punish guy, but when I take the defense sode of it too far, it's major owned.

I am too cautious grabbing. Often I don't grab because of KnJ scare.

Sometimes I forget to KnJ because the combo the opponent is preforming looks cool.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What Is Your Weakness   What Is Your Weakness Clock14Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:14 pm

glenndevis wrote:
Runners who keep spamming shuriken. They'r the hardest and most annoying to fight.
They aren't that hard if u can avoid ultimates and stuff but once i get hit with one i might as well leave.

omg those runners who spam shurikens are the most annoying! -_-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What Is Your Weakness   What Is Your Weakness Clock14Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:31 am

My big weakness is Kiba, I absolutely can't beat him...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What Is Your Weakness   What Is Your Weakness Clock14Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:38 am

Kiba: If you wanna counter-pick, use Minato or Kakashi, block the fag-over-fag and U2 as soon as he passes by.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What Is Your Weakness   What Is Your Weakness Clock14Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:52 am

Oh yeah, that's right, as soon as he finishes the Fang Over Fang, he pauses for a moment with Akamaru, but yeah, I'll go ahead and try that, that's a pretty good idea.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What Is Your Weakness   What Is Your Weakness Clock14Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:55 am

Hmm, nope I'm perfect :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What Is Your Weakness   What Is Your Weakness Clock14Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:26 pm

mako shark wrote:
For example, if I knj out of someone's attack and they're wide open, I usually go into a combo (out of instinct) when I could easily drop a U1 or U2 on them for 'massive damage' lol. Sometimes when I do see an opening and try to break my habit of spamming B in that split second, my brain gets mixed signals and I end up pressing the wrong buttons and screwing myself over anyways.

bascially this. I'd combo over using my jutsu because I dont want the opponent to think little of me. I try my way by comboing and using as little U's as possible.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What Is Your Weakness   What Is Your Weakness Clock14Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:09 am

Godless wrote:
mako shark wrote:

bascially this. I'd combo over using my jutsu because I dont want the opponent to think little of me. I try my way by comboing and using as little U's as possible.

lol godless, when u knj, u jump away.
But anyways back on topic. Depends on whther im playing ranked or player. In player my weakness is when ppl start running away and spamming u2/u3.
For both its a hardcore turbo user that can knj anything. (rare but whatever) In ranked, its a smart turtler. (Rare)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What Is Your Weakness   What Is Your Weakness Clock14Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:30 pm

Yeah I agree. I hate mostly the shuriken spammers and U2/U3 spammers.

"lol godless, when u knj, u jump away. "

Yeah I guess I do. This is the moment where I look at the difference between my chakra and my opponents. If mines is lower, I will jump back. It also depends on what my opponent is capable of with the character he/she is using.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What Is Your Weakness   What Is Your Weakness Clock14Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:19 pm

benfen wrote:
I have many weaknesses.

One is my insane combo love. I cannot go a game without comboing for some reason. This is good with Gaara and Lee (two of my mains)'s Jutsu cancels, but apart from that, it's major owned.

One is that I play too defemsivley. My Shikamaru is sometimes horrible just because I block too much. I am naturally a block-and-punish guy, but when I take the defense sode of it too far, it's major owned.

I am too cautious grabbing. Often I don't grab because of KnJ scare.

Sometimes I forget to KnJ because the combo the opponent is preforming looks cool.

I'm feeling ya with Shikamaru.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What Is Your Weakness   What Is Your Weakness Clock14Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:04 am

People who sub everything, cant get one hit in and give them any rest and half the chakra bar is back.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What Is Your Weakness   What Is Your Weakness Clock14Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:35 pm

My weakness?

People who butt-!*@# me with Ultimate, grab or Ninjutsu while I'm attempting to do combos.
Can't do anything about that though...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What Is Your Weakness   What Is Your Weakness Clock14Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:55 pm

Russians
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Is Your Weakness   What Is Your Weakness Clock14

Back to top Go down

What Is Your Weakness
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next