Arashi Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SP boosting: from 0 to 999,999 made easy (or hard)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

SP boosting: from 0 to 999,999 made easy (or hard) Empty
PostSubject: SP boosting: from 0 to 999,999 made easy (or hard)   SP boosting: from 0 to 999,999 made easy (or hard) Clock14Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:04 pm

The player "JustOwnin" and friends found a way to unlock all the characters. It takes about less than 5 hours but you dont have to do anything but let it sit there and you just wait. Watch tv or something.

Just watch the youtube video he made and it will all become clear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIBa67NGqmM

If you lack a turbo controller, or you just can't stand his voice, theres another way of getting major SP in a short amount of time.

Go to 1P vs 2P, set the handicap all the way in either one's favor.
After this, simply grind down the weaker character over and over again. You'll get about 1.2-1.8k per match and its a good way to supplement your total.
I personally grinded my way (mostly, I got about 10k from the second process) from 0 to 999,999 using my kankuro online, so theres always that option.

If you played through story mode, you can unlock most of the characters regardless (Barring Lars, Minato, Killer Bee, and maybe one or two others who slip the mind)

~Any questions? Post below and I'll try to answer, or send me a pm.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: SP boosting: from 0 to 999,999 made easy (or hard)   SP boosting: from 0 to 999,999 made easy (or hard) Clock14Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:47 am

Just to add to this (even if the topic may be dead, this is for people who maybe are getting the game for christmas). You get a bonus in SP for finishing the 1p vs 2p in under 20 seconds, and another bonus for using all your items. It may not give you much more, but take it from someone who also did the grind for all the characters: every point matters.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: SP boosting: from 0 to 999,999 made easy (or hard)   SP boosting: from 0 to 999,999 made easy (or hard) Clock14Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:44 pm

i also wana add tht wen the handicap is in ones favor all u hav 2 do is an ultimate jutsu & 1 combo 2 win a battle quickly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SP boosting: from 0 to 999,999 made easy (or hard)   SP boosting: from 0 to 999,999 made easy (or hard) Clock14

Back to top Go down

SP boosting: from 0 to 999,999 made easy (or hard)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Arashi Boards :: Game Discussion :: General Game Discussion-
Jump to: