Arashi Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kakashi guide~the thunder in the rain

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Kakashi guide~the thunder in the rain Empty
PostSubject: Kakashi guide~the thunder in the rain   Kakashi guide~the thunder in the rain Clock14Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:41 am

~~~

"Those who disobey the rules are scum, but those who leave their comrades are even lower than that!"

~~~

My walkthrough for Kakashi

Kakashi has a LOT of unseen potential. His U2 can hit anywhere, much like Kirin. His U1 can hit repeadedly, and he has the best pressure game in NUNS2.

~~~

Combo damage is based on a Combos don’t include cDashes to start, as I conclude it adds damage on to the combo.

Combos:
Neutral combo: 8 hits, not really useful at all. Really low damage, causes SB though.
Side combo: 9 hits. Last hit un-KnJable. Nice damage. Easy to KnJ.
Down combo: 9 hits, really hard to KnJ. Also most damaging combo. Also causes SB. What's not to like?
Up combo: Not too long, nice and quick. 9 hits. What makes this combo really shine is that you can up combo-left item-U2. Probably my go-to when my opponent uses all his/her Chakra. Then I can U2 away.
Air combo:Kakashi gives 5 quick kicks, the last 1 spiking you to the floor losing some chakra. Not that easy to KNJ but not too hard. Short hop attack highly recommended. (Tap the jump button instead of pressing it, then the melee button and you will kick once, canceling the animation when you land. Fast recovery and good to pressure blockers) --from Ziiko--
Tilt: Nice little bit of damage. 4 hits. What's nice is that you can tilt-U1 with expert timing. You can also tilt-left item-U2 or tilt-U3 (!). Tilt is probably Kakashi's best comboable move.

~~~

Ultimate: Really awesome. Can hit puppets from their puppet dash. Can hit Chiyo when she goes for 2-in-1. Can hit off Sakura/Kabuto/Tsunade support (no tech, and with tech you can charge U1 them anyway). Can hit off charged U1. Can hit off left item from long range. Very bery very easy to hit off SB.

~~~

Jutsu: This is where it gets good. REALLY GOOD. First, if you charge it, you can hit a U2 off it, provided there is no tech. If teched, can combo with charged/uncharged U1 depending on distance. If uncharged, it hits ninja movers, and is a really good pressure tool when used safley. If you hit it uncharged and time it right, you can Raikiri-Raikiri-Raikiri in laggy matches. That say's something. Can hit twice in a row against the unaware in normal matches too. It is an awesome pressure tool as said. But it REALLY sucks against low-stun awakenings (Susano'o, Salamander, 8-tails ect.), as they recover quicker than your cool-down time, leaving you open for punishment.

~~~

Grab: Best grab in game speed-wise. Best pressure tool in Kakashi's arsenal. Hidan makes it easy to hit with, and you can U1 after it against the unawares, much like linking U1's together. REALLY FAST. Also little cooldown. USE THIS AFTER KnJ! Unless you have to retreat for whatever reason.

~~~

Awakening: Generic. Not really worth it in teams, however it can be used to lead out the clock. In singles, he gets godly. It may only be a generic one, but Kakashi takes the simple generic awakening and manipulates it his way. All he needs is a generic awakening. If he got a transform awakening, I daresay it may be weaker than the one he has here. L blade gets epic damage. I mean REALLY epic damage. Chain two together and you win. Enough said. Plus, Guard break makes them think twice before blocking it off wake up, and that often makes them eat another one up. With decreased Jutsu cost, you can chain chain chain U1's together like nothing else.

~~~

Chakra kunai: Basic sepon, little faster than usual. Works well with Shikamaru (balance) and Gaara (balance).

~~~

Homemade strategies:

Team:

1. The pressure game
Teamup, Neji (guard) and Shino (attack)
Kakashi gets beastly. Kakashi has the best pressure game. Ever. If the opponent gets close/combos you, hit Neji. cDash-Shino works well and does SB. You can U2 off SB easy. Shino's U1 keeps kunai away, and you can do an AT I like to call 'benfen's combo (XD)' The theory is, if you see the opponent about to be hit by Insect Bog, you hit U2. The opponent is locked in hitstun and they get hit by your U2. Works better with other supports though. A nice combo is Shino-cDash-U2. Of course, you could just hit the U2 off SB, but from personal experience they tend to KnJ that more often. Grab! Kakashi's best pessure tool. Grabitty grab. If you hit a few grabs in a row, the opponent usually gets frusterated and aggressive. Mindgames. Aggressive opponents leave more openings. Keep them at bay with 'nunsfeet' (2 punches and then Kunai) to make them KnJ and you get a free U1. Guard pressure is nice to throw in with Kakashi's charged U1. Insta-red. Although, after it's red, more charged U1's do little, so baiting guard and hitting Neji or Shino up close breaks easy, and after guardbreak it's an easy U2/U3/Chakra charge. More on guardbreak is below. U1's are good for pressure. A few in repetition is nice, as it gets them frusterated and aggressive, and read above for hitting aggressive opponents. Linking U1's is possibly the best thing you can do in pressure game. Frusteration and agressivness ensures. After you KnJ, always grab. If they KnJ and grab, you can KnJ and bait KnJ with Kunai and hit them with a U2/1 in their landing lag (small window of opportunity). --not done--

~~~

Member input.

TNS:

Combos:

Strategies:

Number 1. --no name-- Credit to sniperworm.
Quote :

IMO, Kakashi's best support combination is Shika (balance) + air jutsu of your choice (attack). My reasons are simple. Kakashi is the only character with true synergy with Shikamaru (chakra shuriken is compatible with Shika's (never overrides knockback) and he can LBR (Lightning Beast Running Jutsu aka fully charged jutsu) off any successful Shika hit). In fact, LBR hits people on the ground, which is a very important aspect of Kakashi. But yeah, no reason to not use Shika with Kakashi. Air jutsu of choice (I prefer Itachi with Kakashi) is basically for instant aerial + support (aerial) combination. If the instant aerial hits, it's a free hit for the support. If they block it, the support covers you and often catches people attempting to counter attack. A successful launcher type support from this setup should give you a free jutsu and a successful knockback type support should either give you a lightning blade/lightning beast running jutsu tech trap (very difficult to do correctly) or a strikeback (with support drive).

My comments: This is a nice strategy, but he (sniperworm) said that Kakashi is the ONLY character with true synergy with Shikamaru, which isn't true. Anybody with Sepon does (Hidan, Kabuto ect.) Apart from that VERY MINOR issue, nice. This was actually planning to be my next homemade strategy. Also, if the opponent isn't very good at the game and they don't tech, you can U2 off the launcher he mentions. With Shikamaru you can hit with charged U1 after the knockdown (somehting sniperworm mentioned in his post later I think) and if you are skilled at timing, you can Shikamaru-U2 (benfen's combo!) while they are stuck in hitstun. 9/10 because of the fact that it doesn't work too well against puppets. But that's being really picky. No points off for the minor mistake on the sepon.

Other:

Arashi:

Combos:

Strategies:

Other:

From Ziiko: Benfen, you could add this info ^_^

Hatake Kakashi...
Kakashi guide~the thunder in the rain Kakashi0

Air combo= Kakashi gives 5 quick kicks, the last 1 spiking you to the floor losing some chakra. Not that easy to KNJ but not too hard. Short hop attack highly recommended. (Tap the jump button instead of pressing it, then the melee button and you will kick once, canceling the animation when you land. Fast recovery and good to pressure blockers)

Pros and cons:

Pros:
1. Posseses two U1's a rush jutsu and a projectile.
2. Can easily land U2 off SB.
3. Can tech chase with U1.
4. Easy to land c. kunai with shikamaru as balance. (causing SB)
5. U2 can penetrate force field jutsus! (Pain, Hinata and Neji's U1)
6. Fast cool down grab.
7. Decent at any range.
8. Many team support options.
9. Can U1 during a combo.
10. Can connect U1/U2 from a dash.
11. Has one of the best short hop attacks.

Cons:

1. Generic stats up awakening.
2. Grab, U1 does not causes SB.
3. Long combos easy to KNJ out of.
4. Relies on his chakra moves. (up item gives you chakra)
5. No bombs.
6. Below average supporter.
7. Short grab range.

Moveset vid: (ignore vid review)

Thanx you Ziiko! Much needed info! Basically a guide in itself! <3<3<3

~~~

Latest edit:Added a bit of expansion in some areas.

~~~

--coming soon--
Make it more profesional, add in matchup strategies and a few homemade strategies.

~~~

EXPERIMENTAL!

Person input. I have put in a feedback section, where any strategies, combos or information posted by TNS and Arashi members will be added in. Please try to format it like my entries! All feedback entries will be quoted and credited.

Last edited by benfen on Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:52 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi guide~the thunder in the rain   Kakashi guide~the thunder in the rain Clock14Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:59 pm

Please do note when you are referring to charge U1 and regular U1.
I read this guide thinking you meant linking lightning blades together.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi guide~the thunder in the rain   Kakashi guide~the thunder in the rain Clock14Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:11 am

I was refering to linking L blades together.

Yes it sounds like it doesn't work, but in laggy matches it goes through often, but requires strict timing.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi guide~the thunder in the rain   Kakashi guide~the thunder in the rain Clock14Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:00 am

Video if possible please
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi guide~the thunder in the rain   Kakashi guide~the thunder in the rain Clock14Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:22 am

No way of capturing \/_\/

I know it does work against some people, especially in lag. And awakening. Awakening works like hell. But it needs expert timing. In lag I put my commands in early.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi guide~the thunder in the rain   Kakashi guide~the thunder in the rain Clock14Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:33 am

so your saying you just go from lightning blade into another, couldnt they just lay there? or guard while standing?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi guide~the thunder in the rain   Kakashi guide~the thunder in the rain Clock14Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:37 am

In theory, yes. But if you time it while they're getting up, or think ahead of when they will be getting up, you charge it and then Kakashi runs and they get up and you hit. Also you can throw in a quick one where Kakashi just runs into the opponent while they're getting up (like, running animatoin but he's stuck running into the opponent) and just as they're getting up it hits them. It can be used to keep them on their toes. Pressure game FTW.

Last edited by benfen(TNS) on Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi guide~the thunder in the rain   Kakashi guide~the thunder in the rain Clock14Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:38 am

be careful. during a roll after laying down people can fire off U2s to counter that
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi guide~the thunder in the rain   Kakashi guide~the thunder in the rain Clock14Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:40 am

The input is never goes through from lag. Is why I hit ahead, about when Kakashi pulls his fist down from the last L blade. Lag is my friend ^_^
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi guide~the thunder in the rain   Kakashi guide~the thunder in the rain Clock14Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:56 am

you should put that his tilt can go into a u3 if done properly.
Besides that its a great Guide. He's an good Long-Range fighter and close range.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi guide~the thunder in the rain   Kakashi guide~the thunder in the rain Clock14Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:17 am

Thanks I'll add the tilt's comboability.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi guide~the thunder in the rain   Kakashi guide~the thunder in the rain Clock14Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:38 pm

One thing you forgot to mention is the fact that his fully charged U1 can hit players on the ground. Also you can grab/U1/U2 someone out of his up combo but the combo alone is easily knj'd. Also, you could mention that his down combo, after the first little lightning blade, can be canceled into another lighting blade/xdash/cDash
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi guide~the thunder in the rain   Kakashi guide~the thunder in the rain Clock14Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:55 pm

Xenochaos1129 wrote:
One thing you forgot to mention is the fact that his fully charged U1 can hit players on the ground.

This is one of the biggest reasons why Kakashi is so good. Any missed tech or successful support crumple (Shikamaru) results in a free chance to score 15% damage. Anytime they do tech it's a free regular U1 (assuming they don't have enough chakra to U2 or if their U2 won't stop the lightning blade) or U2 if they're against the wall and have a projectile U2. Of course, those with a physical U1 can tie with your U1, but you can bait that and go for the fully charged U1 which will beat their U1.

lol, Kakashi is so much fun.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi guide~the thunder in the rain   Kakashi guide~the thunder in the rain Clock14Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:18 pm

Nice guide and nice info. Only thing it needs imo is a little organization. I like the ~~~'s tho :p

@sniperworm: Wow didn't know that, awesome. xD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi guide~the thunder in the rain   Kakashi guide~the thunder in the rain Clock14Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:29 pm

Awesome guide dude! I'm definitely playing as Kakashi more Vitory
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi guide~the thunder in the rain   Kakashi guide~the thunder in the rain Clock14Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:37 pm

Kakashi's u1 is one of my favorites to use on people who awaken. More often than not it does a decent amount of damage and stuns them for a short period of time. (uncharged that is) you should also tell people not to get in the habit of using charged u1 then u2 because a skilled player will always be able to tech it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi guide~the thunder in the rain   Kakashi guide~the thunder in the rain Clock14Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:40 am

Against little stun awakenings (demon fox, Susano'o, salamander ect ect ect) Kakashi's lag is too much, and tey get a free hit.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi guide~the thunder in the rain   Kakashi guide~the thunder in the rain Clock14Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:29 am

sniperworm wrote:
Xenochaos1129 wrote:
One thing you forgot to mention is the fact that his fully charged U1 can hit players on the ground.

This is one of the biggest reasons why Kakashi is so good. Any missed tech or successful support crumple (Shikamaru) results in a free chance to score 15% damage. Anytime they do tech it's a free regular U1 (assuming they don't have enough chakra to U2 or if their U2 won't stop the lightning blade) or U2 if they're against the wall and have a projectile U2. Of course, those with a physical U1 can tie with your U1, but you can bait that and go for the fully charged U1 which will beat their U1.

Do you mind if I take that and post in the guide? Quoted and credited of course.

EDIT: And thanks for the motivation guys ^_^
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi guide~the thunder in the rain   Kakashi guide~the thunder in the rain Clock14Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:25 pm

Whoa. Best pressure game in UNS2? That's going a bit overboard IMO. Use words like 'really good' or 'above average'. When you use the word 'best' it must be tested and proven.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi guide~the thunder in the rain   Kakashi guide~the thunder in the rain Clock14Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:30 am

I am convinced myself. Atleast tied with Shikamaru, but Shikamaru is played better a diffrent.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi guide~the thunder in the rain   Kakashi guide~the thunder in the rain Clock14Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:10 pm

Great guide, but I would still like to recommend the same things as I did for your Gaara guide.

Recommendations: Add a pic/gif of kakashi at the top for style points, provide a detailed pros/cons list, elaborate much more on the specific moves, and proofread for spelling errors.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi guide~the thunder in the rain   Kakashi guide~the thunder in the rain Clock14Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:09 pm

His down combo causes SB
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi guide~the thunder in the rain   Kakashi guide~the thunder in the rain Clock14Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:09 pm

Update.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi guide~the thunder in the rain   Kakashi guide~the thunder in the rain Clock14Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:33 pm

thnx for the guide man, really like the pressure game strat (:.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi guide~the thunder in the rain   Kakashi guide~the thunder in the rain Clock14Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:36 pm

Benfen, you could add this info ^_^

Hatake Kakashi...
Kakashi guide~the thunder in the rain Kakashi0

Air combo= Kakashi gives 5 quick kicks, the last 1 spiking you to the floor losing some chakra. Not that easy to KNJ but not too hard. Short hop attack highly recommended. (Tap the jump button instead of pressing it, then the melee button and you will kick once, canceling the animation when you land. Fast recovery and good to pressure blockers)

Pros and cons:

Pros:
1. Posseses two U1's a rush jutsu and a projectile.
2. Can easily land U2 off SB.
3. Can tech chase with U1.
4. Easy to land c. kunai with shikamaru as balance. (causing SB)
5. U2 can penetrate force field jutsus! (Pain, Hinata and Neji's U1)
6. Fast cool down grab.
7. Decent at any range.
8. Many team support options.
9. Can U1 during a combo.
10. Can connect U1/U2 from a dash.
11. Has one of the best short hop attacks.

Cons:

1. Generic stats up awakening.
2. Grab, U1 does not causes SB.
3. Long combos easy to KNJ out of.
4. Relies on his chakra moves. (up item gives you chakra)
5. No bombs.
6. Below average supporter.
7. Short grab range.

Moveset vid: (ignore vid review)

Last edited by Ziiko on Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:30 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi guide~the thunder in the rain   Kakashi guide~the thunder in the rain Clock14

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next