Arashi Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kabuto: The Dude with Glasses that never stay straight

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

How do you like my Guide?
10) Great, best Kabuto guide out there!
Kabuto: The Dude with Glasses that never stay straight - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%Kabuto: The Dude with Glasses that never stay straight - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
9) Great, but has minor faults
Kabuto: The Dude with Glasses that never stay straight - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Kabuto: The Dude with Glasses that never stay straight - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
8) Good, but info, or organization is lacking a bit
Kabuto: The Dude with Glasses that never stay straight - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Kabuto: The Dude with Glasses that never stay straight - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
7) Good, but info or orgainization needs a bit more work
 0% [ 0 ]
6) Ok, but would like more info and/or more orgaization
Kabuto: The Dude with Glasses that never stay straight - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%Kabuto: The Dude with Glasses that never stay straight - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
5) Mediocore, its ok
Kabuto: The Dude with Glasses that never stay straight - Page 2 Vote_lcap30%Kabuto: The Dude with Glasses that never stay straight - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
4) it has problems
Kabuto: The Dude with Glasses that never stay straight - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%Kabuto: The Dude with Glasses that never stay straight - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
3) Needs More work
 10% [ 1 ]
2) Very Poor
 10% [ 1 ]
1) Did you work on this? At all?
 10% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Kabuto: The Dude with Glasses that never stay straight - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Kabuto: The Dude with Glasses that never stay straight   Kabuto: The Dude with Glasses that never stay straight - Page 2 Clock14Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:10 am

First topic message reminder :

Kabuto: The Dude with Glasses that never stay straight: A guide

Intro: Kabuto is orchimaru's right hand man. He kills All competion. So if you wanna work directly under Orochimaru, your life is NEVER guaranteed. He uses chakra blades to dissect the enemys chakra network. And his glasses.....never stay straight. He is a pretty decent character, and one of the better ones.

v dont mess with kabuto (why he always straightens his glasses)
Kabuto: The Dude with Glasses that never stay straight - Page 2 421317-kabuto_super

Here is a video of Kabuto's moveset

Pros
Very nice and fast ninja move
Senbons are also very nice. (better than the average shuriken)
Great in singles and Team (not dependant on supports)
fairly fast grab

Cons
Grab has long recovery
chakra shurikens can be beaten by almost all other chakra shurikens (as in if they clash the opp always wins)
No transforming awakening

Items
Kabuto has....
1 chakra up bottle (gives some chakra)
2 defense up pills
2 poison tags
and 2 paper bombs (good for SB)

Basic Combos
*Tip* Kabuto's combos is harder to knj if you mix up the speeds u press O

Neutral Combo
Fairly long, and the worst of all his combos. He punches and kicks and ends with a punch. Can be knjed easily and is WAY too long. Can be canceled into a tag, c. shuriken, u1, or air dash.

^ Combo
Not too long, one of the better up combos. Punches and kicks with chakra blades and in the end forces you into the air. Can be canceled into u1, c. shuriken, tag or and air dash. Note: If canceled to u1/ similar damage to a completed combo. Can use u2 after the end of the combo, or air combo

<,> Combo
The length of this combo is fairly long, but hard to knj. Punches and kicks with/without chakra blades until the ending animation which summons a dead anbu black ops to hit the opponent. Does the most damage out of all the combos. Can be canceled into a tag/c. shuriken/air dash/u1. I reccomend using this combo to people that are ok at subbing.

v Combo
Short combo. One of my personal favorites. I reccomend its use on any players knj skill level. A short volley of punches and kick till he ends in an animation of him grabbing the opp's legs. Does the least amount of damage (by very little) but worth it. Can cancel into a tag/c. shuriken/air dash/u1.
v what he does during his combos
Kabuto: The Dude with Glasses that never stay straight - Page 2 Spacer

C. Shuriken
He throws a bunch of senbons. Has a VERY SHORT stun. But..... can be used to allow supports to hit. Ex. Uses senbons the sauske fires fireball them c. shuriken stuns fireball hits.

Tilt: Beastly part of kabuto
His tilt can be used anywhere and he will teleport to your opp. He first does his glasses then he goes underground to grab the opp's legs then another hit, and finsihes off with a kick. His tilt can at ANY time cancel into a c. shuriken/air dash/u1/ grab. This is NOT always a good thing. If you are using his tilt from far away, then if you cancel to early he will appear out of the ground not behind your opp. So make sure that he hits the first part of his tilt before canceling.
Note: Even if your opp guards its always advised you cancel anyways. Due to the cruddy recovery time his tilt has. You would think that he would get up immediatly if his opp is going to smash him....but no. He takes his time crawling out. o.O

Advised Use of Tilt
If opp guards, then i would advise grabbing. This is NOT the safest way. The safest would be air dashing, u1 is also a good choice. Especially if ur opp likes to punish. If no guard, then i always advise u1. A good easy way to land his tilt his chakra dash and then use it.

Justu (u1)
Chakra dissection blade. He leans forward and slices with his hand. The 1st part (leaning) consists of 5-8 hits and is somewhat hard to knj. Does very little damage (the leaning), the majority of the damage comes from the end part. If your opp manages to knj, then you ARE screwed. The Justu has horrible recovery time. he just stand there after his justu. Do not let this discourage you!!!! Can be covered by supports. + very hard to Knj.

Air dash/combo
Kabuto Slices with his chakra blade 3 times then ends with a klck. That kick is easily knjable. He has an average air combo. Nothing special, but i still advise using it.

Ultimate Jutsu (U2)
Kabuto uses two dead people to attack the enemy. Startup is fairly slow. Recovery is pretty fast. I do not advise using it on anything but the end of his ^ combo and SB.

Awakening
He takes out his already used chakra blades. Nothing special at all. I still recommeding using it.

Awakening Strat.
Use his justu. It kills guard and does good damage. His v combo is beast at this point. USE IT!!!!

As a Support
Attack.
Same as others. Combos when you combo and Provides strike backs when possible
Balance
Shoots c. shurikens when you do and takes opp u2.
Guard
Same as others. Guards when you load chakra and/or when your opponent c. dashes.

Teams
I personally like Sauske (attack) and orichimaru (balance).

Remember.... Kabuto: the guy with glasses that are never straight.
Kabuto: The Dude with Glasses that never stay straight - Page 2 Narutokabuto0071hb0

Thanks for Reading!!!! This is my 3rd guide and i am improving. :D
Be sure to check out my guides on Chiyo and Asuma. I want feedback. But first, look at my asuma guide and read what Skye said. While i do appreciate criticizism, its good to be nice about it.

Last edited by Prostriker on Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kabuto: The Dude with Glasses that never stay straight   Kabuto: The Dude with Glasses that never stay straight - Page 2 Clock14Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:40 am

i won many games using u1 like 5-6 times a game. even better in awakening. And ive played MANY ppl.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kabuto: The Dude with Glasses that never stay straight   Kabuto: The Dude with Glasses that never stay straight - Page 2 Clock14Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:43 am

Depends on the experience of the opponent. If they know how to tech don't do it. How to test if they tech? Grab them. If they roll out, U2 them and you know they tech. If they don't, U1 them all you want.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kabuto: The Dude with Glasses that never stay straight   Kabuto: The Dude with Glasses that never stay straight - Page 2 Clock14Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:44 am

well i do it 2 hereos and it works >_>
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kabuto: The Dude with Glasses that never stay straight   Kabuto: The Dude with Glasses that never stay straight - Page 2 Clock14Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:57 am

Heroes are garbage. Play vs cinik and try that
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kabuto: The Dude with Glasses that never stay straight   Kabuto: The Dude with Glasses that never stay straight - Page 2 Clock14Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:02 am

no. i used the hero referance because benfen said that thing about "experience" and since you have to go through 300+ battles to be one, i call that experience. Besides in case u didnt know, ima ps3 user. Cant face him, though i want 2. Crying
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kabuto: The Dude with Glasses that never stay straight   Kabuto: The Dude with Glasses that never stay straight - Page 2 Clock14Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:08 am

Heroes got to where they are by spamming Dei week one. Most of our heroes have 0 wins, 0 losses, maxed points, and no character usage.

Most heroes are just troll fodder for 0BP beginners
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kabuto: The Dude with Glasses that never stay straight   Kabuto: The Dude with Glasses that never stay straight - Page 2 Clock14Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:12 am

well, thats not my point. >_> I know Alot of heroes suck, but no all of them do.
no offense, reread my previous post again.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kabuto: The Dude with Glasses that never stay straight   Kabuto: The Dude with Glasses that never stay straight - Page 2 Clock14Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:27 am

Rank means nothing. UNS2 has taught me that. I know for a fact that if you U1'ned me, I wouuld U2 you in response and get a headstart in the battle.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kabuto: The Dude with Glasses that never stay straight   Kabuto: The Dude with Glasses that never stay straight - Page 2 Clock14Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:29 am

rank means experience. High rank means lots of experince which is my reply to ur previous post. >_> cant beleive u cant follow this simple concept
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kabuto: The Dude with Glasses that never stay straight   Kabuto: The Dude with Glasses that never stay straight - Page 2 Clock14Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:37 am

Well, I was taking about winning and losing experince. If you play with no skill and you DON'T quit, you are forced to learn these things. You're forced to learn how to tech, because you win more. You're forced to learn that U1ing with Kabuto is a bad thing because they can tech and counterattack. If you never lose, you never learn. Heroes (in general) don't lose.
They disconnect.

Therefore, they don't learn.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kabuto: The Dude with Glasses that never stay straight   Kabuto: The Dude with Glasses that never stay straight - Page 2 Clock14Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:39 am

well alot of heroes i play have at least 100+ loses at least. So.......... Besides they probably dc from a TUJ or a rasengan so..... still should count as a losing exp.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kabuto: The Dude with Glasses that never stay straight   Kabuto: The Dude with Glasses that never stay straight - Page 2 Clock14Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:44 am

100 isn't even enough... He could have just missed the button a few times. I am Anbu black ops, I consider myself to be in the higher end of the UNS2 spectrum, and I have 79 losses-60 wins.

Anyways, want a game?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kabuto: The Dude with Glasses that never stay straight   Kabuto: The Dude with Glasses that never stay straight - Page 2 Clock14Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:54 am

Sure but tomorrow, k? I have 225 wins and like 161 losses.

And ppl DC from u1, u2, and u3 so it should count as a loss imo
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kabuto: The Dude with Glasses that never stay straight   Kabuto: The Dude with Glasses that never stay straight - Page 2 Clock14Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:00 am

Damn it tomorrow.

I'm Aussie so timezones are messed. And I mightn't even be on tomorow.

Anyway, I'll prove U1ing is bad against experienced players.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kabuto: The Dude with Glasses that never stay straight   Kabuto: The Dude with Glasses that never stay straight - Page 2 Clock14Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:44 am

Well, sure. But I'm not the best kabuto, so after that I want 2 strengthen my chiyo.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kabuto: The Dude with Glasses that never stay straight   Kabuto: The Dude with Glasses that never stay straight - Page 2 Clock14Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:20 pm

Hmm U1 for me equals I tech on hit and U2 you. Tilt against me and I sidestep and U2 or U1 you depending who i am using. His U1 is unsafe even on hit and his tilt is crazy unsafe, thus the reason he was ranked lower on the tier list than other characters. Put into consideration what everyone said in the tier discussion.
Back to top Go down
[DJ]
Head Admin
[DJ]

PostSubject: Re: Kabuto: The Dude with Glasses that never stay straight   Kabuto: The Dude with Glasses that never stay straight - Page 2 Clock14Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:20 am

I understand what you mean Pro about a Hero's experience. The more battles you play the better you get. Thats the general idea. Its true that many heroes d/c to get better ratios and not lose any points. But you have to think about it, if that person truly sucked, he would have to d/c a whole bunch of times from constantly losing. I think its unreal to think that they got that far by d/c only. They have to have some level of skill because they are winning matches.

The only heroes that you can say don't have any skill are the ones on 360 who used the UNS2 mod to give themselves the 'Hero' rank without actually playing the matches. They can set their record and BP without ever playing a single match.

I played a lot of heroes. Ive lost to many, and Ive beaten many. Heroes in general are decent experienced players. At least for the PS3, since there is no known way to hack for BP on the PS3. Me and Pro are both on PS3, and I would assume that he has played as many heroes as I have. We know that they're good, and just because they d/c to get better ratios and BP doesn't mean they suck, it just means they're gay and unfair.

also

Skyler-X wrote:
Contradictory statement. Last time I checked, cinik was a Hero.
Back to top Go down
http://www.arashiboards.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kabuto: The Dude with Glasses that never stay straight   Kabuto: The Dude with Glasses that never stay straight - Page 2 Clock14Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:38 am

Yep Dj u got it right. Since I have this game only for the ps3 I can only speak for the game on the ps3. Btw anyone like my video additions?
Back to top Go down
[DJ]
Head Admin
[DJ]

PostSubject: Re: Kabuto: The Dude with Glasses that never stay straight   Kabuto: The Dude with Glasses that never stay straight - Page 2 Clock14Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:28 am

Yeah the video is good.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kabuto: The Dude with Glasses that never stay straight   Kabuto: The Dude with Glasses that never stay straight - Page 2 Clock14Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:40 am

But that's the thing, I think that if you can always just D/C, they don't have to tech themselves the good moves, like teching. They can always just run away.

Without any stakes, you can't learn.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kabuto: The Dude with Glasses that never stay straight   Kabuto: The Dude with Glasses that never stay straight - Page 2 Clock14Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:33 pm

The stakes is their d/c ratio. No one wants to play anyone higher than a 2/10 dc ratio
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kabuto: The Dude with Glasses that never stay straight   Kabuto: The Dude with Glasses that never stay straight - Page 2 Clock14Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:17 pm

[DJ] wrote:

also

Skyler-X wrote:
Contradictory statement. Last time I checked, cinik was a Hero.

Imo cinik is something more than the usual Hero.
He is cinik, he gets his own name and everything.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kabuto: The Dude with Glasses that never stay straight   Kabuto: The Dude with Glasses that never stay straight - Page 2 Clock14Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:56 pm

wat
Back to top Go down
[DJ]
Head Admin
[DJ]

PostSubject: Re: Kabuto: The Dude with Glasses that never stay straight   Kabuto: The Dude with Glasses that never stay straight - Page 2 Clock14Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:52 pm

^ What cinik said...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kabuto: The Dude with Glasses that never stay straight   Kabuto: The Dude with Glasses that never stay straight - Page 2 Clock14Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:50 am

^^ What DJ said about cinik saying...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kabuto: The Dude with Glasses that never stay straight   Kabuto: The Dude with Glasses that never stay straight - Page 2 Clock14

Back to top Go down

Kabuto: The Dude with Glasses that never stay straight
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next