Arashi Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Xeno's Home Theater

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Xeno's Home Theater  Empty
PostSubject: Xeno's Home Theater    Xeno's Home Theater  Clock14Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:09 am

Note: I didn't see a video section anywhere, but I consider video editing to be an art form all it's own =)

So, since I wont be filming any NUNS matches any time soon I'm gonna start making random videos about stuff pertaining to Naruto. I'll also start making tribute videos on request so if you want one from the show just let me know and I will throw one together for you. I am doing these for the people who can record there own gaming footage, but have no means of editing it or do not feel comfortable editing it themselves. I will also be making tribute and intro videos as well. Of course with more effort than it took for me to make this first one lol.

Request format:
1) Type of video (tribute, intro, ext.)
2) Download link to the footage (I have no means of recording footage myself. So you would need to give me a link to the raw footage)
3) Credentials - Meaning if you want your name plastered in there somewhere, say for intro videos or I can put your name on a banner that plays along with the video.
4) Anything extra

Keep in mind that some videos may take longer than others so I cannot do too many at a time. So I ask that you be patient after making a request.

I made this one at 5am. This is what lack of sleep will do to you.

I made it to be kinda like a fighting game, cuz this scene automatically reminds me of Street Fighter...

Another video I made about a year ago. For all you Xenosaga fans out there.
Back to top Go down
[DJ]
Head Admin
[DJ]

PostSubject: Re: Xeno's Home Theater    Xeno's Home Theater  Clock14Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:31 am

What type of video editing software do you use?
Back to top Go down
http://www.arashiboards.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Xeno's Home Theater    Xeno's Home Theater  Clock14Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:09 pm

[DJ] wrote:
What type of video editing software do you use?
I'm using Sony Vegas Pro.
Back to top Go down
[DJ]
Head Admin
[DJ]

PostSubject: Re: Xeno's Home Theater    Xeno's Home Theater  Clock14Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:51 pm

Which version?
Back to top Go down
http://www.arashiboards.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Xeno's Home Theater    Xeno's Home Theater  Clock14Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:44 am

Sorry this is so late. I havent been on a computer in forever.
I'm using Vegas 9.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xeno's Home Theater    Xeno's Home Theater  Clock14

Back to top Go down

Xeno's Home Theater
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Arashi Boards :: Special User Forums :: General-
Jump to: