Arashi Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Comment On The Sig ^ You

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Comment On The Sig ^ You Empty
PostSubject: Comment On The Sig ^ You   Comment On The Sig ^ You Clock14Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:50 pm

Last edited by SilentShino on Sun May 15, 2011 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Comment On The Sig ^ You   Comment On The Sig ^ You Clock14Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:08 pm

Quote :
Ok I'll Start
Comment On The Sig ^ You GirlSig-1

I actually really like that one. It's a big step up from where you started shino. :D. Though I might reccomend making your sigs a little bit less wide as to get more focus on the render itself. The sunlight effects on the render itself are beautiful along with those rays. However I would have made the border a little less thick and without the design on it as it draws away from the sig itself. Also the text is to big, to unreadable, and to far away from the render. A simple font is your best choice.

Comment On The Sig ^ You Gaarasig-1 :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Comment On The Sig ^ You   Comment On The Sig ^ You Clock14Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:13 pm

I really like this one lumi it's one of the best I've seen you do and the only thing I'd say is be careful with the text cause it draws attention away from the render and other than that it's pretty perfect.

Comment On The Sig ^ You GirlWithGun
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Comment On The Sig ^ You   Comment On The Sig ^ You Clock14Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:11 pm

It's cute, and well, everyone likes cookies! If you don't...well you can go to hell. Do not want

Comment On The Sig ^ You SerenityFinalX

Went back and used anime scenery on my failed SOTW entry.

Comment On The Sig ^ You Scenery-3

The background I used, I altered the entire right corner though.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Comment On The Sig ^ You   Comment On The Sig ^ You Clock14Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:13 pm

Thats really good spec but the text is a little hard to read and maybe make the smudging a little more noticeable.

Comment On The Sig ^ You Gohan

My First Request Sig (Bad Memories)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comment On The Sig ^ You   Comment On The Sig ^ You Clock14

Back to top Go down

Comment On The Sig ^ You
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Arashi Boards :: Special User Forums :: Signatures-
Jump to: