Arashi Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Other tournaments

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Other tournaments Empty
PostSubject: Other tournaments   Other tournaments Clock14Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:36 am

we need 2 rep up arashi. so lets show everyone what we can do by proving ourselves in other tournaments. this is a list of other sites with tournaments we can go on to rep up arashi. ive posted the tourney start date nxt 2 the link. dont 4get 2 tell ppl ur wit arashi & tell them about it. ill also post MVC3 tourneys

NUNS2:

http://tournamentkings.com/tournaments/storm2/6thStorm2PS3Tourney/main.html (PS3/360)

MVC3:

http://royalfivepro.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=tandc&action=display&thread=1011 (PS3/360)

Last edited by shadow9794 on Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:15 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Other tournaments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other tournaments   Other tournaments Clock14Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:27 am

wow these tourneys are ridiculous lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Other tournaments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other tournaments   Other tournaments Clock14Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:43 am

The viz one looks like it's gonna fail... hard.
Gamefaqs one is only for PS3 :(
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Other tournaments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other tournaments   Other tournaments Clock14Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:48 am

I will be running a PS3 Double Elimination Tournament at TheNinjaStorm at the end of the month, if you're willing to wait till then. :P
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Other tournaments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other tournaments   Other tournaments Clock14Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:49 am

yea but we need 2 get out there 2 promote arashi. i no those 1st two tourneys r bad but im finding betr ones
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Other tournaments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other tournaments   Other tournaments Clock14Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:04 am

Is that fact that it's singles really that bad?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Other tournaments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other tournaments   Other tournaments Clock14Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:36 pm

i no the ninja storm tournament is the same day as mine but dont worry it wont change anything
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Other tournaments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other tournaments   Other tournaments Clock14Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:39 pm

jounin-bob wrote:
Is that fact that it's singles really that bad?

its not rly bad its jus harder
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Other tournaments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other tournaments   Other tournaments Clock14Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:03 am

jus 4 the record im nvr postin a gamefaqs tourney up here again the TO's suk & ppl r rude & try 2 cheat
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Other tournaments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other tournaments   Other tournaments Clock14Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:05 am

Gee thnaks what did I do wrong this time, other than the fact that arashi boards lost of course?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Other tournaments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other tournaments   Other tournaments Clock14Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:23 am

jounin-bob wrote:
Gee thnaks what did I do wrong this time, other than the fact that arashi boards lost of course?

no offence but the tourney was a little unorganized. the brackets were thrown out the window. dat guy lethal was rude & he was disconnecting on purpose jus so he can hav another chance, i mean no1 miracusouly disconnects b4 the last hit of a U2 without having something 2 do wit it. u giving him another chance by restarting the match at 0-0 wen it was already 1-0 wit the 2nd match basically won already. but i will try 2 b the bigger person & i hereby apologize if i came across the wrong way. lets jus squash it
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Other tournaments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other tournaments   Other tournaments Clock14Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:29 am

There's no way for me to know if that really happened, and I didn't mean for you to restart at 0-0 just that fight. Also you didn't say he dc'd just before you would have won just that he did, the fact that you didn't specify "just before I woulda won" or something made me think it was at some random point in the match. Finally I followed the bracket exactly I just had to fudge stuff together since some people didn't show, sorry it's just me doing this so it's a little hard to do the chat, do my matches, check the forums, etc. Finally didn't you beat him anyway? Annoyed
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Other tournaments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other tournaments   Other tournaments Clock14Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:32 am

lol yea but he still didnt hav a rite 2 talk $h!t like dat. i understand dat its hard 2 run a tourney by urself. hopefully i can do good wit mine. & im officially inviting u 2 join my tournament of champions. so wat do u say we cool?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Other tournaments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other tournaments   Other tournaments Clock14Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:53 am

Ya I never had a beef with you, and I've been signed up for I think two days now.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Other tournaments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other tournaments   Other tournaments Clock14Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:29 pm

Hmm we need more people
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Other tournaments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other tournaments   Other tournaments Clock14Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:56 pm

I just wanna remind people who signed up for the 3rd tournament that it's still going and started. I say this because it seems my opponent(PUNISHER) seems to have forgotten he/she signed up for it >.>
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Other tournaments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other tournaments   Other tournaments Clock14Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:28 pm

For people who pass this up, shadow has updated the tournaments. And some of them have cash prizes soooo......>_>
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Other tournaments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other tournaments   Other tournaments Clock14Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:30 am

the thread has been updated
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Other tournaments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other tournaments   Other tournaments Clock14Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:41 pm

Seems everybody in that tourney forgot they entered. I made it through to round 2 though. Hope I play you Cuttin.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Other tournaments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other tournaments   Other tournaments Clock14Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:33 pm

Heads up. The royal five tourny has started. (the one with cash prize >_>)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Other tournaments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other tournaments   Other tournaments Clock14Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:17 pm

yup every1 who signed up for the R5 tourney better hurry up & do their matches if u want dat money
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Other tournaments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other tournaments   Other tournaments Clock14Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:10 pm

woah dude... i need to get better so i can start playing competively and rep ARASHI!!!!
though, the cash is nice too
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Other tournaments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other tournaments   Other tournaments Clock14Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:23 am

Wanna say there's a Storm, and a MvC tourny in the making.

http://royalfivepro.proboards.com/index.cgi

just go to Storm tourny #4
I think you actually have to sign up now though :/
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Other tournaments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other tournaments   Other tournaments Clock14Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:16 am

This is a pretty cool site, just to let you guys know that now instead of http://royalfivepro.proboards.com/index.cgi you can now go to http://tournamentkings.com to sign up. It's a lot easier to understand and sign up. Hope you guys check it out.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Other tournaments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other tournaments   Other tournaments Clock14Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:35 pm

thx assassin ima update the OP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Other tournaments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other tournaments   Other tournaments Clock14

Back to top Go down

Other tournaments
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Arashi Boards :: Tournaments :: Tournaments!-
Jump to: