Arashi Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2nd attempt at making a sig

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

2nd attempt at making a sig  Empty
PostSubject: 2nd attempt at making a sig    2nd attempt at making a sig  Clock14Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:19 pm

What do you think
2nd attempt at making a sig  Rasengan

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 2nd attempt at making a sig    2nd attempt at making a sig  Clock14Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:26 pm

Looks good. Just put some depth in it though

1. New layer
2. image > apply image
3. filter > sharpen > sharpen
Now this is the important part is it will give your signatures depth and make them look a little bit less flat.
Since you're just starting we'll do basic depth.
4. With an erase set on 100% flow and opacity erase everything except the focal point (where your eyes are supposed to be drawn on the sig. In your case it'd be minato) Now if you feel like it looks a little odd compared to the background, erase it with an eraser set on 50% flow and 100% opacity. Click on the eye thing on the applied image layer (this will make it invisible click it again to go back to normal) and if you did everything right, your focal point should stand out more.

This will make your sig look less flat.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 2nd attempt at making a sig    2nd attempt at making a sig  Clock14Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:13 pm

I think it looks nice
Back to top Go down
[DJ]
Head Admin
[DJ]

PostSubject: Re: 2nd attempt at making a sig    2nd attempt at making a sig  Clock14Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:41 pm

This is pretty boss.

Also you shouldn't make a new post every time you do a new sig.
Just edit one post and add more sigs to that one post.
Back to top Go down
http://www.arashiboards.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 2nd attempt at making a sig    2nd attempt at making a sig  Clock14Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:57 pm

"Rasengan lights the way" I like that a lot. It looks good in my eyes. Of course I'm no Lumi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2nd attempt at making a sig    2nd attempt at making a sig  Clock14

Back to top Go down

2nd attempt at making a sig
Page 1 of 1