Arashi Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What do you think of this one...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

What do you think of this one... Empty
PostSubject: What do you think of this one...   What do you think of this one... Clock14Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:50 pm

I spent some time last night messing around with photoshop, as I wanted to make my own sig for a change, and this is what I came up with. xD
I know it's kinda basic, but I'm a total novice at photoshop :D

If you guys could tell me some good techniques for making sigs look pro, that would be awesome like

What do you think of this one... Signarutojp
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this one...   What do you think of this one... Clock14Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:43 pm

I like what you did with it. It's simple but it still looks pretty cool. One question though, all that stuff around naruto.. is that all your own smudging? If yes good job for a novice.

As for improving you're going to want to start using c4d's (abstract renders) to take up space and give your sig's some abstract effects. You're also going to need a light source. Come to the chat some time and we can talk more about it. You should also check the general section for some nice tutorials which could also be a great help. Cookie Monster
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this one...   What do you think of this one... Clock14Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:18 pm

Yeah I did all of the smudging myself :P
And those tut's are really good, thanks :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this one...   What do you think of this one... Clock14Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:57 pm

Nice sig :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this one...   What do you think of this one... Clock14

Back to top Go down

What do you think of this one...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Arashi Boards :: Special User Forums :: Signatures-
Jump to: