Do you have UNS1?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
[DJ]
Head Admin
[DJ]

Do you have UNS1? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Do you have UNS1?   Do you have UNS1? - Page 2 Clock14Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

Who all had uns1? I know of a couple people, but I want to know how many more have it.
I still love this game and I want to get some discussions started.
So if you have it just post here.

------------------------
Do you have UNS1? - Page 2 Sakurasig
ab
RΛÐÏUS
There's always free cheddar in a mousetrap...its a deal.
Back to top Go down
http://www.arashiboards.com

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Do you have UNS1?   Do you have UNS1? - Page 2 Clock14Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:51 am

I'm asking, what was Itachi's awakening?
Back to top Go down
[DJ]
Head Admin
[DJ]

PostSubject: Re: Do you have UNS1?   Do you have UNS1? - Page 2 Clock14Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:24 am

Its Tsukuyomi. It slows down time. So if you are doing anything, like moving, attacking, or using supports its all in slow motion.
The only thing not in slow motion is guard/knj. You can stay still and knj as if you were not in slow motion, but you have to be still and its not easy to knj everything. And even this didn't matter because Itachi has a chakra seal. So he could use his Tsukuyomi then a chakra seal. And you couldn't knj, so its like hell. And hes one of the people who have an unblockable U2, you can only knj it.

Plus since you have supports and items during A mode, and you can use A mode multiple times, it just makes Itachi the most unfair char in the game. Anytime he has that Tsukuyomi ready, he can use it and then hit with a U2 or a fireball.

------------------------
ab
RΛÐÏUS
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Do you have UNS1?   Do you have UNS1? - Page 2 Clock14Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:40 am

Woah. Can you say 'broken?'

Did both of you get slowed? Or only the opponent?
Back to top Go down
[DJ]
Head Admin
[DJ]

PostSubject: Re: Do you have UNS1?   Do you have UNS1? - Page 2 Clock14Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:48 am

Itachi doesn't slow down at all.

------------------------
ab
RΛÐÏUS
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Do you have UNS1?   Do you have UNS1? - Page 2 Clock14Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:51 pm

Ah Tsukuyomi, good times, good times ><
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Do you have UNS1?   Do you have UNS1? - Page 2 Clock14Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:56 pm

OK DJ, this one's from my wii so bear(is that right?) with me.

Like I said, Kabuto has gambit cards. Since he can make you go away easily, you're pretty much forced to let him heal. Jump blocking is God mode in NUNS1. NOTHING, can get through. If Kabuto heals himself, jump blocks away, while carding you when you try something, what do you suggest? Maybe I do suck, but how would YOU deal with it? Combo supports? They're trash in the context you put them in. You said mixing combo supports and U1s can counter runaways. Not true.

Back to Kabuto. I didn't mention PJN because his awakening is horrid. Sure you can use Itachi, Kurenai, Neji and Sakon to buy some time. But you're still going to get hit either way. Most likely an U2. I can't believe I have to explain this, but there's an obvious difference between trying an U2 on an up and ready opponent, vs one that's freaking sleep. The former can be punished if I miss/they guard, the later has no drawbacks except for the fact my landed U2.....might not land. The fact Kabuto can actually move automatically makes it > PJN's nap. I honestly can't believe you, or anyone, can think that. Also, I don't play with time. I despise time up wins. This could be a factor in our Kabuto disagreement.

Unless you have catlike reflexes, there's no way you can summon a support in time before Ino/Oro lands their U2s. You'd have to be across the whole stage for that to happen....but then, you wouldn't get hit by the tag in the first place now would you? Besides, I never said Ino or Oro was OP or broken. I said it made them better then other characters like Kisame or Kiba. I did say the items were broken. You do admit compared to the other items, sleep tag and chakra seal are immensely better don't you? Also, Shika can do anything ---> U2. Is he broken? No. Are Ino and Oro broken? No. Are Itachi and Kabuto broken? Yes.

Banned? What are you talking about? This isn't a tournament. Itachi, the God of NUNS1, had a chakra seal. Would he still be God without it? Heck yea. So why did he need one? Also, again, having the seal didn't make Hinata(thank you) or Temari broken or even close. But unlike the other items, it's free damage. Without Gambit cards, Subs, or justu, anyone can try to guard a combo, then get thrown because of the enemy support mixed in, albeit this rarely happens. Like I said earlier, the seal isn't all bad till they gave Itachi one. THAT'S, where I draw the line.

The best way I can show you how gambit cards are broken is simple. I pick Shika. You pick anyone but the puppets(not the same puppet mechanics), Itachi(Susano), or Any one with drastic awakenings.(Minus Naruto since the kyuubi was on NUNS1). We can only pick guard supports, but I won't even use mine. The only thing I will do is jump block, and throw gambit cards. This is the best NUNS1 simulation. Lets see who wins.

Kunai rain ---> unblockable U2 is a one timer at best. Like doing a teleport U2 when you're in Neji. It only works once. Assuming we're fighting the same guy over and over, then no. Your opponent shouldn't fall for that everytime. However the 1st's support is different in that if you do guard it, it forces you to continue guarding. So The 3 have an easier time pulling theirs off. The Kiba scenario only works if you're fighting someone who even tries combos in the first place. Even then, simply not jamming the attack button will let you guard Kiba's U2 in time. Same for Temari's. Also, getting hit with spidey doesn't guarantee anything. Since you can break out pretty fast anyway, only U2's like Ino can actually take advantage.

Combo supports were just as easy to sub as normal combos. So unless you have a chakra seal, you can still easily sub the support.

The U2 mini game harms more than it helps......how can you not see that is beyond me. However I will admit I might have personal bias. I always won at commands, but my 2 siblings liked mash.....since they played Metal Gear Solid and actually endured the torture.......and 2 against 1....you do the math

Yes, I can agree DLC supports brought new things....well, only 3 of them did....But not adding them was just lazy in my view

annnd yea >_>.......I already agreed it took 5%. I said seemingly at first anyway, so I wasn't stating it....

I'm glad you said guess. Most people would just state it. However, without online or something, I can't really rate myself....So believe what you will.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Do you have UNS1?   Do you have UNS1? - Page 2 Clock14Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:04 pm

I love the term gambit cards :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Do you have UNS1?   Do you have UNS1? - Page 2 Clock14Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:39 pm

good luck with that ^_^
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Do you have UNS1?   Do you have UNS1? - Page 2 Clock14Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:45 pm

UNS1 is a good game, I have it. There are some things that are better in S1 than S2.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Do you have UNS1?   Do you have UNS1? - Page 2 Clock14Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:47 am

Some of these posts were just too long to read...maybe on a day when I'm bored.

@Dj....no way this game is balanced....cuttin has a point about the weak U2's....Kiba's was awful.

@cuttin.......Kabuto's style is so hella beatable....just not with everyone. Kankuro can beat it, Ino can beat it, and Itachi destroys it.....broken might be a strong word for it, but I agree it was a tad bit nuts at times. Me and my friends played with time off....Kabuto was my fav character for like 5 months cause of that knock down tag move. Itachi destroys it tho....Awakening + seal tag + tskoyumi

Maybe I skimmed too fast....I can't believe no one brought up Ino's flowers...you know you could chain those right? Or kankuro's may shower....you could cancel just about all his moves with that may shower, and you could pick up your knocked down puppet with it.....Kankuro was nuts in that game.

P.s. Hinata was the third with the seal tag......can't leave out Hinata's double U2.

and Woah geez were fireballs so much stronger in that game
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Do you have UNS1?   Do you have UNS1? - Page 2 Clock14Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:36 am

I have the first one. Its better in some respects, but in others its fairly unbalanced
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Do you have UNS1?   Do you have UNS1? - Page 2 Clock14Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:22 pm

I never got the game, but i always thought the Ultimates were incredible.

I remember the Naruto vs Kakashi fight.

That Naruto ladder,,wow. Good times.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Do you have UNS1?   Do you have UNS1? - Page 2 Clock14Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:23 pm

I have the first one (was just playing it a minute ago actually.) I'm actually pretty glad some of you are on the fence about which game you like best, I'm getting the second one tomorrow and as things looks it seems like it won't totally make my copy of the first useless ;)

The ultimates are really awesome and never fail to entertain when I have a bunch of friends over and everyone loves to be able to do cool stuff after 3 minutes with the game.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Do you have UNS1?   Do you have UNS1? - Page 2 Clock14Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:26 pm

wish uns1 was online
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Do you have UNS1?   Do you have UNS1? - Page 2 Clock14Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:01 pm

i don't have it, but i liked the jutsu clash thing instead of both jutsus being cancelled
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Do you have UNS1?   Do you have UNS1? - Page 2 Clock14Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:32 pm

Masta Kaka wrote:
i don't have it, but i liked the jutsu clash thing instead of both jutsus being cancelled

Yeah if it was online it would have been great.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Do you have UNS1?   Do you have UNS1? - Page 2 Clock14Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:00 am

i know! longer u2's too. they really need to fix that when and if they make storm 3
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Do you have UNS1?   Do you have UNS1? - Page 2 Clock14Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:04 pm

i have it
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Do you have UNS1?   Do you have UNS1? - Page 2 Clock14Thu May 12, 2011 2:55 am

I don't have it since im an xbox user so roan and bb will have to make due.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Do you have UNS1?   Do you have UNS1? - Page 2 Clock14Thu May 12, 2011 11:59 am

I don't own it either due to me being a 360 user. Although I have played it, and in some aspects it dominates S2, but in other ways it is really unbalanced.

When they make S3 (I think they will), they will need to include the best parts from both games to make it greatly enjoyable. I wouldn't mind being able to play as all the Kages either. ;D

Mizukage is hot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you have UNS1?   Do you have UNS1? - Page 2 Clock14

Back to top Go down

Do you have UNS1?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Arashi Boards :: Game Discussion :: UNS1 Discussion-
Jump to: