Arashi Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Puppet Dash > Tobi U1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Puppet Dash > Tobi U1 Empty
PostSubject: Puppet Dash > Tobi U1   Puppet Dash > Tobi U1 Clock14Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:20 am

Exactly what the title says. My experience against Tobi users online shows that they will be stunned if you Chakra dash JUST BEFORE they use their U1. He'll pop up in front of you staggering backwards and the puppet will be on the other side of the filed where Tobi originally was. Needless to say this can only be used by Chiyo due to her tilt not being puppet reliant.

Note: I have only tried this with Sasori. But I don't see why the others can't do it either.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Puppet Dash > Tobi U1   Puppet Dash > Tobi U1 Clock14Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:06 pm

nice find
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Puppet Dash > Tobi U1   Puppet Dash > Tobi U1 Clock14Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:18 am

What about his bombs?
Does he drops them in front of you? or not?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Puppet Dash > Tobi U1   Puppet Dash > Tobi U1 Clock14Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:16 pm

No, he just teleports to you and staggers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Puppet Dash > Tobi U1   Puppet Dash > Tobi U1 Clock14

Back to top Go down

Puppet Dash > Tobi U1
Page 1 of 1