Arashi Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Tier tier list

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Tier tier list Empty
PostSubject: The Tier tier list   The Tier tier list Clock14Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:33 pm

Here we will see a list of the useful lists listed to the... rest XD

Useful tier:
Character tier list

Useless tier:
character throw tier
U2 tier list

Seriously guys... c'mon. The grabs, U2's and every other attack is considered to be placed in a tier list where you pick a character over the other. But by listing a list over one attack their's not much to do with that info.

(You can't pick another grab for orochimaru. The only ones that you can pick a different U2 are Naruto and Sasuke, and these have already been discussed in their character specific sections.)

It's just flooding unnecesarry topics. I hope with this topic I've helped stopping the creation of the c. kunai list or whatever lol.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Tier tier list Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tier tier list   The Tier tier list Clock14Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:06 pm

You just made a topic :qr:

we should just ban jay or something :gman:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Tier tier list Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tier tier list   The Tier tier list Clock14Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:21 pm

Tilt tier list time :problem:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Tier tier list Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tier tier list   The Tier tier list Clock14Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:48 pm

Hehehe. It's funny because you made a useless tier list too. The Tier tier list 64619
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Tier tier list Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tier tier list   The Tier tier list Clock14Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:03 pm

y so many tier lists?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Tier tier list Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tier tier list   The Tier tier list Clock14Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:06 pm

air combo tier list :coolguy:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Tier tier list Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tier tier list   The Tier tier list Clock14Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:08 pm

The tier list tier list :ed2:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Tier tier list Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tier tier list   The Tier tier list Clock14Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:13 pm

The :problem: list
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Tier tier list Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tier tier list   The Tier tier list Clock14Sun May 01, 2011 12:32 am

This shouldn't even be a thread
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Tier tier list Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tier tier list   The Tier tier list Clock14Sun May 01, 2011 2:24 am

lol I know, but I didn't wanted to troll your thread, this'll die soon.
But you guys got the msg, right?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Tier tier list Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tier tier list   The Tier tier list Clock14Sun May 01, 2011 2:31 am

:ed: i said i was bored Crying
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Tier tier list Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tier tier list   The Tier tier list Clock14Sun May 01, 2011 4:06 am

there should b more than 2 tiers :ed:
Back to top Go down
[DJ]
Head Admin
[DJ]

The Tier tier list Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tier tier list   The Tier tier list Clock14Sun May 01, 2011 4:32 am

Ziiko wrote:
lol I know, but I didn't wanted to troll your thread, this'll die soon.
But you guys got the msg, right?

Nah, I don't think they get it. The UNS discussions are not as involved and engaging as they used to be. These guys are just randomly commenting out of boredom without much to add or any real input to put in. I haven't witnessed an intelligent UNS2 convo in a while.

The only tier list that even matters and the only one that should exist is the character tier list. I'm going to take over management of the character tiers and bring the discussion back to that again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.arashiboards.com
Anonymous

The Tier tier list Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tier tier list   The Tier tier list Clock14Sun May 01, 2011 4:39 am

yay something to do when im bored
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Tier tier list Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tier tier list   The Tier tier list Clock14Sun May 01, 2011 1:21 pm

[DJ] wrote:
Nah, I don't think they get it. The UNS discussions are not as involved and engaging as they used to be. These guys are just randomly commenting out of boredom without much to add or any real input to put in. I haven't witnessed an intelligent UNS2 convo in a while.

The only tier list that even matters and the only one that should exist is the character tier list. I'm going to take over management of the character tiers and bring the discussion back to that again.
Crazyjay485 wrote:
The Tier tier list 117232
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Tier tier list Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tier tier list   The Tier tier list Clock14Sun May 01, 2011 1:59 pm

SS2 Vegeto wrote:
[DJ] wrote:

Crazyjay485 wrote:
The Tier tier list 117232

^, but honestly if it's a legitimate topic where there is something actually reasonable to comment on present, I think people will; but in the example of tier lists made out of boredom, being posted w/o being fully completed or evaluated [spellchecks etc.], random boredom posts and The Tier tier list Trollface-mini are going to be present.
Back to top Go down
[DJ]
Head Admin
[DJ]

The Tier tier list Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tier tier list   The Tier tier list Clock14Sun May 01, 2011 9:15 pm

But this is not the section for boredom posts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.arashiboards.com
Anonymous

The Tier tier list Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tier tier list   The Tier tier list Clock14Sun May 01, 2011 9:50 pm

people need something to do while psn is down. mmo's dont cut it and theres no lasting single player games out there. i think this is the perfect opportunity to get some fresh air, meet up with friends, take time off frm gaming.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Tier tier list Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tier tier list   The Tier tier list Clock14Sun May 01, 2011 10:22 pm

Stay on topic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Tier tier list Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tier tier list   The Tier tier list Clock14

Back to top Go down

The Tier tier list
Page 1 of 1