Arashi Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

i seek for revenge the guide to sasuke

Go down 

how do you think my first guide is
1.legendary
i seek for revenge the guide to sasuke  Vote_lcap0%i seek for revenge the guide to sasuke  Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
2.pretty good
i seek for revenge the guide to sasuke  Vote_lcap20%i seek for revenge the guide to sasuke  Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
3.good for a first guide
i seek for revenge the guide to sasuke  Vote_lcap40%i seek for revenge the guide to sasuke  Vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
4.missing a few things
i seek for revenge the guide to sasuke  Vote_lcap0%i seek for revenge the guide to sasuke  Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
5.a little bad
 0% [ 0 ]
6.bad
 0% [ 0 ]
7.very bad
i seek for revenge the guide to sasuke  Vote_lcap20%i seek for revenge the guide to sasuke  Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
8.-___- what did i just read
 20% [ 1 ]
9.it makes no sense
 0% [ 0 ]
10.were you even trying
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

i seek for revenge the guide to sasuke  Empty
PostSubject: i seek for revenge the guide to sasuke    i seek for revenge the guide to sasuke  Clock14Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:31 pm

this guy has alot of fangirls but he doesnt even care he seeks revenge against his brother for destroying his entire clan his name is sasuke uchiha

i seek for revenge the guide to sasuke  Naruto383766466

steps to the guide
1.pros and cons
2.moveset
3.startagys to use
4.items
5.custom combos
6.recommended supports

pros.
1.has 2 great u2s
2.u1 is a projectile
3.he can keep your opponent on there toes
4.he can deal efficent damage
5.he can punish moves easily
6.has good movement
7.has really good ckunai

cons
1.throw has a laggy cooldown
2.his combos are subbed easily
3.hes pretty hard to master
4.hes pretty popular to use online so people will know his moves

moveset

sasukes c kunai fire a line of kunai 16 hits in total

sasukes grab makes him fire his sword strait up its quick and can punish a jumpblocker but the downside is that it has a laggy cooldown

normal combo (oooooooooo)
sasuke does some sword slashes and then starts moving all around and ends with an electrict shock. it could possibly hit your opponent if they sub the first few hits but i recommend not doing this at all unless your just playing for fun with a friend and your using mostly combos

side combo (oooooo-> ooooooo)
sasuke does his usual slashing and ends with a chidori its easy to sub

up combo (oooooo i seek for revenge the guide to sasuke  389528 oooo)
sasuke slashes as usual and then ends up with a chidori stream that fires into the air it can land with your u2 if they dont tech. but i dont recommend trying it

down combo(oooooo i seek for revenge the guide to sasuke  535459 ooo)
sasuke slaches and ends by doing a flip and then fires a fireball couses sb. its easy to sub

tilt- sasuke does dbz like powers and does a few hits of electricty from the ground and ends with a slash can connect u2 off of it. I recommend it but dont get dependent on it

air combo- sasuke slashes them in the air and ends with a chidori. The chidori is easy to sub but while in the ending lag you can do any chakra move to cancel the lag you can possibly even trick your oppent and fireoff a u2. use this air combo alot .

sasuke's u1 is a fireball. Its a fast projectile with horrible tracking its better at close range because it can catch an opponent off gaurd also it does pretty good damage for a u1. sasuke also has an enhanced u1 that fires to fireball dragons. they can hit otg and are good to keep an opponent moving

u2- sasuke has 2 u2s ill split them in different sections

chidori true spear- sasuke launches at the opponent with a chidori it has the exact same properties as narutos 9tr u2. it does multiple hits and has barely any ending lag. its a really good u2 also it has invinsibility and it can punish c dashers also it dameges gaurd . it can be hit off sb pretty easily

kirin- this u2 is like kakshis but instead of just 1 he does it 3 times with barely any ending lag. Kirin breaks gaurd pretty easily so with sasukes attack up item you can easily break an opponents gaurd also its easy to hit off sb this is a good u2

awakining- curse mark 2
sasuke turns into some ugly disgusting thing and becomes much more powerful the flaw is that he can only stay like that for a short amount of time

sasukes c kunai during that mode are 4 fireballs with the tracking of kakazus u1 so use them alot.

sasukes grab is one of those nearly unknj able grabs while in awakining use that to punish gaurd mashers

sasukes regular combo makes him slash with his sword and end with a fireball .not recommended because it can be knjed easily

sasukes tilt makes him dash at you and slash and then do dbz stuff teleport and then slash you back down. I recommend this move

sasukes u1 is the black chidori he jumps in the air and then fires down a chidori. the movbe is not recommended because it can be avoided easily

stratagys
use sasukes air combo alot for close ranged fighting.sasuke has a fast u1 so use it at close range. Spamming his fireball wont get you very far.when your opponent techs while on the groun either perform a fireball or u2 if you have enough chakra. it will be an almost garunteed hit and you will get some damage done.also to play as sasuke you have to be unpredictable spamming with him wont help you. you have to use every good move in his arsenal. so first you might wanna start off doing some c kunai but when your opponent gets used to it switch to something else. also the only close moves you should do is his tilt and his air combo these are fast moves that help him alot at long range you will wanna use his firball until you can get close to your opponent and use your moves lol. Also if your opponent is on the ground its a good idea to use your enhanced fireball justu if you are far away for some good damgae and even if they knj it you cant get punished :D .

another thing with kirin if you use sasukes ckunai from far away then they either block it or get hit then use kirin if they sub the kunai they will have to take the gaurd damage or they will get hit. this is a good thing to do if you use kirin sasuke along with the other stratagy.

items
up item -attack up item
right item-explosive kunai
down item= 2 explosive kunai
left item=speed down tag

custom combos

first part of tilt +u1
good solid combo

first part of tilt to air combo
to of his best close range moves :problem:

cdash u2
self explanitory

fireball sb fireball sb fireball sb
needs two attack supports

tilt then grab

tilt then u2
timing varies for the 2 u2s

sb then tilt

storm combo with u2

supports

i recommend sakura as a support and either pain or itachi as the other.
you should have at least one attack support with sasuke and also i usually use a balance support because with sasukes enhanced kunai he can work pretty good with a balance support. But if you feel that you dont have the chakra control choose a balance support i seek for revenge the guide to sasuke  519190

im finally done the guide lol

Last edited by Crazyjay485 on Mon May 02, 2011 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: i seek for revenge the guide to sasuke    i seek for revenge the guide to sasuke  Clock14Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:36 pm

spell check Super annoyed
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: i seek for revenge the guide to sasuke    i seek for revenge the guide to sasuke  Clock14Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:40 pm

the spelling isnt incorrect its just colerful grammer :ed:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: i seek for revenge the guide to sasuke    i seek for revenge the guide to sasuke  Clock14Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:41 pm

kirby wrote:
the spelling isnt incorrect its just colerful grammer i seek for revenge the guide to sasuke  412589

There's a difference between colourful grammar and spelling I'm afraid :edquite: but both apply to the guide :gman:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: i seek for revenge the guide to sasuke    i seek for revenge the guide to sasuke  Clock14Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:54 am

i never finished the guide lol i got much more to do
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: i seek for revenge the guide to sasuke    i seek for revenge the guide to sasuke  Clock14Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:24 am

its nice so far. i didnt no u could cancel the ending lag from his air combo
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: i seek for revenge the guide to sasuke    i seek for revenge the guide to sasuke  Clock14Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:50 am

kirby wrote:

Kirby how dare you leave a Sasuke guide unfinished, get to work. i seek for revenge the guide to sasuke  412589
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: i seek for revenge the guide to sasuke    i seek for revenge the guide to sasuke  Clock14Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:27 am

get going slacker :coolguy:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: i seek for revenge the guide to sasuke    i seek for revenge the guide to sasuke  Clock14Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:41 am

kirby wrote:

Finish it quickly then, you don't want to make Li rage :gman:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: i seek for revenge the guide to sasuke    i seek for revenge the guide to sasuke  Clock14Mon May 02, 2011 1:10 am

its finished :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: i seek for revenge the guide to sasuke    i seek for revenge the guide to sasuke  Clock14Mon May 02, 2011 1:24 am

spell check, again Super annoyed
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: i seek for revenge the guide to sasuke    i seek for revenge the guide to sasuke  Clock14Mon May 02, 2011 1:25 am

colorful english :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: i seek for revenge the guide to sasuke    i seek for revenge the guide to sasuke  Clock14Mon May 02, 2011 2:02 am

more like an excuse to b lazy...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i seek for revenge the guide to sasuke    i seek for revenge the guide to sasuke  Clock14

Back to top Go down

i seek for revenge the guide to sasuke
Page 1 of 1