Arashi Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kakashi's Info Card

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Kakashi's Info Card Empty
PostSubject: Kakashi's Info Card   Kakashi's Info Card Clock14Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:51 pm

Kakashi Hatake

Kakashi's Info Card Kamui

Type:close Range/ Long Range. Depends how you use him.
Specifics:Average Speed character
Jutsu's: Lightning Blade, Lightning Wolf.
Ultimate Jutsu 1: Lightning Blade. Hold B or O for Lightning wolf.
U2: Kamui: Sucks person to another space- Uses Mangekyou Sharingan to take you to another dimension. Does not need to get close at all. This can be useful for a long ranger fighter, or if you sub, an close range fighter.

Tilt: Kakashi's tilt is a Leg Sweep combo which you can set up for more moves in the air.

If you use Kakashi you need a strategy and you need to be patient and pay attention to your opponents actions and possible weaknesses. If you do not, you may lose.

Supports:Naruto and Sakura(Team Seven) Fourth Hokage(Kanabi Bridge Engineers)Jiraiya(Make-out Comrades)Guy(Eternal Rivals

Strategy: You can fight close up if you want to. No pressure. You have the sharingan. You have to caution about everyone else. He can counter most people, And not afraid to get damaged in the process. If you know how to use him right against naruto's out there spamming rasengan, you can counter easily.

Weaknesses: Grab- easy to sub and grab back or counter with U2
U2: if the U2 misses, there will be a second where Kakashi is dazed and you can counter and whatever
U1: Same with U2.

Kakashi is not an ultimate character, also not Op'ed. But an great character to fight with. And Against.

Back to top Go down
[DJ]
Head Admin
[DJ]

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's Info Card   Kakashi's Info Card Clock14Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:13 pm

Nice post. Good read too. We need more mini-summaries like this one for less advanced players.
Good job.
Back to top Go down
http://www.arashiboards.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's Info Card   Kakashi's Info Card Clock14Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:15 pm

That's awesome good for da newbies
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's Info Card   Kakashi's Info Card Clock14Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:17 pm

Good summary.
Wheres that guide?
DATTEBAYO!!! I SEE YOU SON!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's Info Card   Kakashi's Info Card Clock14Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:00 pm

maybe analyze kakashi's moves a little deeper. for example, i don't think you talked about how his charged U1 destroys guards or how easy it is to catch someone out of the air following a SB or assist that knocks someone into the air like Sakura or Kabuto with his U2. can't wait to read the whole thing!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's Info Card   Kakashi's Info Card Clock14Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:05 am

I don't know if this is relevant but I found out that Kakashi can punish Minato's U2 with his own U2. Since minato is left open after his blocked u2 it should always hit.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's Info Card   Kakashi's Info Card Clock14Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:15 pm

Kakashi can catch puppet masters when they puppet dash with his U2 so it helps with mind games, if they liked to chakra dash. Kakashi also has an easier time punishing Kiba when he blocks his U1, if you have the timing right you can hit kiba with your U2 pretty easily before kiba can block.

Honestly the more I mess around with kakashi the more I realize his U2 is crazy dangerous to people

Edit: on the teams section your forgot to mention: Itachi and Taka Sasuke(Mangekyo Sharigan) Itachi and Sasuke(Sharigan)

Last edited by Juece on Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's Info Card   Kakashi's Info Card Clock14Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:24 pm

This helped me because I haven't really used Kakashi on a serious level so this was eye opening to me. I didn't know he could do lightning blade until now lolz
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's Info Card   Kakashi's Info Card Clock14Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:17 pm

lol dis makes me wana do a minato summary....maybe i will
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's Info Card   Kakashi's Info Card Clock14Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:00 pm

You can add that if kakashi hits his charged U1 it leads into his U2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's Info Card   Kakashi's Info Card Clock14

Back to top Go down

Kakashi's Info Card
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Arashi Boards :: Game Discussion :: Character Development :: Kakashi-
Jump to: