Arashi Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking to enroll into a clan! :)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Looking to enroll into a clan! :) Empty
PostSubject: Looking to enroll into a clan! :)   Looking to enroll into a clan! :) Clock14Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:16 am

Hi guys, I am a "free agent" and looking, desperately, to join a clan. I am on the PS3 and my PSN is kfitzy89 :D

Thank-you for your time and/or interest!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking to enroll into a clan! :)   Looking to enroll into a clan! :) Clock14Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:33 am

Well you could join any clan, if you want a good clan you should join Hidden Storm Village
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking to enroll into a clan! :)   Looking to enroll into a clan! :) Clock14Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:59 am

Join the xxxakatsuki we arent on arashi though
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking to enroll into a clan! :)   Looking to enroll into a clan! :) Clock14Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:41 am

ultimate kages
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking to enroll into a clan! :)   Looking to enroll into a clan! :) Clock14Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:15 am

if you want some activity,HSV is your best bet.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking to enroll into a clan! :)   Looking to enroll into a clan! :) Clock14Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:15 pm

I see Bob is still in his recruiting mood....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking to enroll into a clan! :)   Looking to enroll into a clan! :) Clock14Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:50 pm

Cuttin_in_town wrote:
I see Bob is still in his recruiting mood....
lol yea. But anyways you should join the hidden Storm village. It is by far the best in activity. The other clans have like 2-3 members that are actually active.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking to enroll into a clan! :)   Looking to enroll into a clan! :) Clock14Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:10 am

Well UK is the best but some of us have school and stuff but you will see me most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking to enroll into a clan! :)   Looking to enroll into a clan! :) Clock14Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:14 am

[N4L] wrote:
Well UK is the best but some of us have school and stuff but you will see me most of the time.
its a fact that your clan has no more than 4 active members.....no offense
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking to enroll into a clan! :)   Looking to enroll into a clan! :) Clock14Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:25 am

Prostiker. Don't say that. Any clan is just as good as the other. If there was only one all mighty clan, there would be no purpose of the clan. I'm not scolding you. Just saying, don't insult other clans.
You should really check out the Hidden Storm Village we are always welcoming new members. Uk is also a great clan though, so check them both out.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking to enroll into a clan! :)   Looking to enroll into a clan! :) Clock14Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:27 am

RasenRengan wrote:
Prostiker. Don't say that. Any clan is just as good as the other. If there was only one all mighty clan, there would be no purpose of the clan. I'm not scolding you. Just saying, don't insult other clans.
You should really check out the Hidden Storm Village we are always welcoming new members. Uk is also a great clan though, so check them both out.
im not insulting them. If any one in UK is offended the Ill apologize. Sorry Guys
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking to enroll into a clan! :)   Looking to enroll into a clan! :) Clock14Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:32 am

Why apologize for being better? :edquite:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking to enroll into a clan! :)   Looking to enroll into a clan! :) Clock14Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:38 am

jounin-bob wrote:
lol bob
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking to enroll into a clan! :)   Looking to enroll into a clan! :) Clock14Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:37 am

jounin-bob wrote:

Prove it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking to enroll into a clan! :)   Looking to enroll into a clan! :) Clock14Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:36 pm

Fine. Pro go fight him.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking to enroll into a clan! :)   Looking to enroll into a clan! :) Clock14Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:56 pm

jounin-bob wrote:
Fine. Pro go fight him.

I want to fight you not pro.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking to enroll into a clan! :)   Looking to enroll into a clan! :) Clock14Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:40 pm

jounin-bob wrote:
Fine. Pro go fight him.
im not a dog.....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking to enroll into a clan! :)   Looking to enroll into a clan! :) Clock14Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:10 pm

lol wow jounin-bob are you scared? Im guessing you want pro to fight me because he's like the best one in HSV.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking to enroll into a clan! :)   Looking to enroll into a clan! :) Clock14Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:12 pm

[N4L] wrote:
lol wow jounin-bob are you scared? You want pro to do it because he's like the best one in HSV.
Im not the only good player in HSV for the ps3 section. Godless, glenn, Cuttin, and Nathan are good too. Havent faced bob in a while though
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking to enroll into a clan! :)   Looking to enroll into a clan! :) Clock14Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:19 pm

Prostriker wrote:
[N4L] wrote:
lol wow jounin-bob are you scared? You want pro to do it because he's like the best one in HSV.
Im not the only good player in HSV for the ps3 section. Godless, glenn, Cuttin, and Nathan are good too. Havent faced bob in a while though

Yeah, i only played glenn. I didn't play cuttin, godless and nathan yet.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking to enroll into a clan! :)   Looking to enroll into a clan! :) Clock14Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:12 am

That was supposed to be funny guys way to take that the wrong way >,< I've never claimed to be the best I just say it to annoy you guys xD But sure I will play you N4
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking to enroll into a clan! :)   Looking to enroll into a clan! :) Clock14Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:18 am

I wanna play u too N4, but ur psn is......so.......? Anyways if ya wanna play bob ask him about his rules 1st if ya dont wanna be u2ed in the back after knj. Though u will probably win anyways
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking to enroll into a clan! :)   Looking to enroll into a clan! :) Clock14Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:19 am

Man Pro you are an ass hole xD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking to enroll into a clan! :)   Looking to enroll into a clan! :) Clock14Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:21 am

oh ya i forgot. N4, you said that you are around shadows skill level right? I heard that he sometimes turtles. So Then I should probaly tell you that if you dont want to be D/Ced in a player match dont ever show signs of guarding for longer than 2 sec.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking to enroll into a clan! :)   Looking to enroll into a clan! :) Clock14Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:24 am

And if you ever play Pro don't insult his amazing abilities such as bump U3, or he'll be butt hurt for months
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking to enroll into a clan! :)   Looking to enroll into a clan! :) Clock14

Back to top Go down

Looking to enroll into a clan! :)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next