Arashi Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beginners

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Beginners  Empty
PostSubject: Beginners    Beginners  Clock14Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:28 am

How do people play beginners? I feel bad just wiping the floor with people who have no wins and two losses (damn my morals!). Do people go easy on them or just joke around?

I felt so bad today I let this guy win. Didn't give him the battle, but he *may* have tricked me with his use support then U3 from the middle of the map. He was using Yamato and Shino, so I didn't feel too bad

Do you think suffering one loss to make someone realize the whole community is not just spammers and scrubs or should they know their place and get on with their miserable K/D?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Beginners  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginners    Beginners  Clock14Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:19 am

i use my bad characters
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Beginners  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginners    Beginners  Clock14Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:34 am

They should play singles and teams until they think they're good enough to do rank. (like I did)

Don't underestimate them, I hated teams and just played singles until I got 999999 SP so I learned teams, played rank and owned a hero 1st match lol. And I had 0 BP. B4 my Xbox 360 got the RROD I had 60/2. And in PS3 I have 20/0 (But I barely play because the PS3 ain't mine)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Beginners  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginners    Beginners  Clock14Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:38 am

my bad charcters are still good. They just wont completely kill them. (depends player or rank)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Beginners  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginners    Beginners  Clock14Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:06 am

I try not to spam guard when I fight beginners and I use characters that I enjoy, but never use like Sai. I also use combos way more and don't rely on punishment for damage
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Beginners  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginners    Beginners  Clock14Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:33 pm

no mercy. naruto is serious business.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Beginners  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginners    Beginners  Clock14Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:33 pm

mako shark wrote:
I try not to spam guard when I fight beginners and I use characters that I enjoy, but never use like Sai. I also use combos way more and don't rely on punishment for damage

lol I do the exact same. Only combos and I restrict myself to one U1 and U2. No U3's. Whenever a beginner chose to fight me it was a break from Sasori. I don't host anymore, cause beginners come flocking. I always search for people my level.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Beginners  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginners    Beginners  Clock14Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:57 pm

Depends, if its a ranked match:

cinik wrote:

If it isn't, then yeah I try out a character that I've been dying to try out but havent gotten the chance to because I was too busy trying to win in Ranked.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Beginners  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginners    Beginners  Clock14Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:19 pm

usually..if you challenge a beginner, they just started.. they haven't took their baby steps yet.. but they have to learn too. But watch out for the fakers...the ones you think that are beginners, and they are heroes on their other accounts lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Beginners  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginners    Beginners  Clock14Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:14 pm

I only host so I don't go seeking noobs
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Beginners  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginners    Beginners  Clock14Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:25 pm

I usually only play ppl with some points...
From time to time I accidentally join a nubs room. D:

I just play them with combo's I can't do on turtles and skilled players. ^-^
And if they start to rely on cheap tactics I go like: GTFOORILLKICKURASSWITHPROSKILLZ.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Beginners  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginners    Beginners  Clock14Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:00 pm

It depends on my mood:

If I just got done fighting someone who was cheap and I lost because of it...
I use them as a punching bag to unleash all of my pent up frustration. I usually use Naruto Sage, demolish them, let them get me into Awakening, and then toy around with them until they're dead.

If I'm in a silly mood...
I use either Lee or Guy, with the other as the support (usually Lee w/ Guy since Lee's Support SUCKS). Since I have a headset, I'll just start off by talking about how I have a secret power that they can't overcome, then pick my team and yell that it's the power of youth, then proceed to do my best impression of Guy and Lee talking and encouraging each other throughout the entire match. It's fun :P

If I'm neutral...
I just experiment with new combinations of characters.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Beginners  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginners    Beginners  Clock14Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:10 pm

cinik wrote:

My thoughts exactly. Being the troll I am I play extra hard against scrubs for lolz.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Beginners  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginners    Beginners  Clock14Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:28 pm

i am, by definition, a beginner. my record before my save data was deleted was like 26/48. so i don't really treat them any differently than i would any opponent. no mercy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Beginners  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginners    Beginners  Clock14Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:13 pm

I simply go all out against anyone I play. I feel like I wouldn't be doing them a favor if u went easy on them because they could learn something from me.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Beginners  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginners    Beginners  Clock14Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:10 am

Trinimmortal wrote:

If I'm in a silly mood...
I use either Lee or Guy, with the other as the support (usually Lee w/ Guy since Lee's Support SUCKS). Since I have a headset, I'll just start off by talking about how I have a secret power that they can't overcome, then pick my team and yell that it's the power of youth, then proceed to do my best impression of Guy and Lee talking and encouraging each other throughout the entire match. It's fun :P

Lmao!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Beginners  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginners    Beginners  Clock14Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:42 am

What kind of scum fights beginners anyways (other than other beginners of course)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Beginners  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginners    Beginners  Clock14Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:51 am

i only fight em wen they join my room & even then i use tht opportunity 2 try out a new character
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Beginners  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginners    Beginners  Clock14Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:45 pm

I drill them to the ground, then invite them to a player match.We share games, if they aren't a n00b then I friend them and tell 'em about Arashi/TNS.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Beginners  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginners    Beginners  Clock14Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:34 am

I love fighting low level people, I only care about the connection speed so I fight three bars wether there hero or beginner. Anyway I love fighting beginners since I can just be anyone and do anything and win, One guy I just did three combos with Hidan, ougi'd and one, he didn't know how to knj xD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Beginners  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginners    Beginners  Clock14Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:37 am

I only fight heroes and I pick use shitty characers all the time D:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Beginners  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginners    Beginners  Clock14Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:02 am

I never play beginners. In truth, i'm glad i lost my 360 copy over the ps3 copy cause it rang true back in dec2010 that more heroes play online. So I just play other heroes.

I had to stop using advanced when i reached a million and sine i'm around 2 million and something i have to look for connection or just people of the same grade. usually get people.

but the way i play them is the same for everyone. You never know when their is a hidden opponent who understands the truth behind this game who just needs that one kunaii throw to get the life lead.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Beginners  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginners    Beginners  Clock14Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:16 pm

Yea, more often than not, beginners are second accounts. I haven't played one real "beginner" in weeks. I don't know why someone would take this game seriously enough to make a second account for something as trivial as ranked matches, but the point being that most beginners are high level players trying to get a better w/l ratio.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beginners  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginners    Beginners  Clock14

Back to top Go down

Beginners
Page 1 of 1