Arashi Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What Character.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

What Character. Empty
PostSubject: What Character.   What Character. Clock14Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:25 pm

What Naruto character do you find most like yourself?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

What Character. Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Character.   What Character. Clock14Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:59 pm

kabuto. intelligent, skilled, work from the behind the scenes kinda guy. Also, very likely to make sarcastic, derogatory comments as I beat you down and laugh in your face about it.

Last edited by cinik on Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

What Character. Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Character.   What Character. Clock14Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:39 pm

Shikamaru and Kakashi.

Smart, intelligent, relaxed under pressure, good leader, careless, lazy and always late.

Last edited by Ziiko on Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

What Character. Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Character.   What Character. Clock14Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:40 pm

Asuma or Pain.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

What Character. Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Character.   What Character. Clock14Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:08 pm

Damn, to be honest, I'd probably be Hinata. Shy as hell, always likes to help somehow, my friends sometimes have money trouble and I try my hardest to help them. Not too shy though when it comes to the ladies. I just dont like to talk to random people much
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

What Character. Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Character.   What Character. Clock14Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:35 pm

Sai. Always learning.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

What Character. Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Character.   What Character. Clock14Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:08 am

Naruto, because I never go back on my word.
That's my ninja way!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

What Character. Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Character.   What Character. Clock14Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:20 am

Shikamaru and Gaara...

But Gaara is to a lesser extent.

I'm very smart, but unorganised. Sometimes lazy. And my friend once said my face is the spitting image of Gaara's when I try. I'll be cosplaying him later this year. And when I'm in a bad mood I am so much like him. I am also Naruto sometimes (way too enthusiastic).
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

What Character. Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Character.   What Character. Clock14Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:36 pm

For myself I'd say Shikamaru.
lazy, smart, 0 motivation.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

What Character. Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Character.   What Character. Clock14Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:15 pm

either gaara or naruto... i dont talk much and im kind of a cold hearted person (irl... on the internet im more friendly)... im also a troublemaker and a slacker, and i have a father i barely even knew until i turned 12
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

What Character. Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Character.   What Character. Clock14Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:11 am

Deidara... Thos mouths on my hands are very useful. drool

No rlly...
I think i'm kind of a mix from Shikamaru and Gaara. More Shikamaru than Gaara tho.
Lazy, smart and working is troublesome. >.<
Gaara as in: quiet, sometimes lonely and DON'T GET ME MAD OR ILL KILL U (freaky face). (pts Gaara xp)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

What Character. Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Character.   What Character. Clock14Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:25 am

Mix of Shikamaru and Kiba. I'm intelligent, thoughtful, lazy, but I can also be brash and over enthusiastic. I like to push my own boundaries and when I get a mission in my mind I will do it no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

What Character. Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Character.   What Character. Clock14Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:40 am

Definitely Shikimaru. I've often been told that I have so much potential but am too lazy to to anything about it which is 100% true. I'd also say a lot of Tobi when he's acting all weird because I'm a little out their myself and can usually maintain a great mood, even in dire situations.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

What Character. Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Character.   What Character. Clock14Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:55 am

I would be a combination of Sai and Suigetsu.
More like Sai in real life and more like Suigetsu online and around people I know very well.

I'm typically pretty quiet and sometimes when I say things people take it the wrong way. I'm also artisitic like Sai and I always have something on my mind.
When I'm around friends (or on online communities) I tend to mouth off sometimes and tbh I don't like to lose. Suigetsu has kind of the same sense of humor as me so we're similar in that respect too.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

What Character. Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Character.   What Character. Clock14Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:32 am

Itachi: hated by most people, above all the rest, never underestimates a situation, sees through all the bullshit, and ive been told that i remind some people of itachi lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

What Character. Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Character.   What Character. Clock14Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:51 pm

Neji, mature, act the way of belief rather than emotions, stable with my decisions.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

What Character. Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Character.   What Character. Clock14Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:42 pm

Tobi would be a good describtion for me. Im a guy that always loves ta joke around during a serious situation and i tend to take thingslightly until im forced to become serious like Madara. Once im as serious as Madara i think on a different level of thought, im mainly a gamer so when i become serious ingame i start thinking every possiblity of winning no matter the situation. i always believe in manipulating the resources i have in a situation. but all in all im a very plesant but competetive person to be around, i love making new friends and sharing experiences within the game to others both teaching what i know and learning from what they know ^_^ Tobi ATK Dead Sasori ATK
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

What Character. Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Character.   What Character. Clock14Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:18 am

Probably Kakashi cuz I'm David Bowie
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

What Character. Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Character.   What Character. Clock14Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:28 am

Kakashi and tobi lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

What Character. Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Character.   What Character. Clock14Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:37 am

Minato Namikaze: cause everytime I want to put a good follow model with actions no words and I always have care for the people I love
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

What Character. Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Character.   What Character. Clock14Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:30 am

Chiyo, I'm an old lady who owns a puppet shop in the desert.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

What Character. Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Character.   What Character. Clock14Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:14 pm

Pain cuz I'm awesome :problem:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

What Character. Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Character.   What Character. Clock14Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:16 pm

Itachi, I definitely have the same neutral mood he has, specially when I'm alone, I'm super calm and I am the older brother too. ^^
Back to top Go down
[DJ]
Head Admin
[DJ]

What Character. Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Character.   What Character. Clock14Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:30 pm

SOSP. For obvious reasons.
Back to top Go down
http://www.arashiboards.com
Anonymous

What Character. Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Character.   What Character. Clock14Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:15 am

A mix of shikamaru and kabuto I carefully analyse most things prior to making a decision. Itend to stay unnoticed althoug i usually end up having a large influence on peoples decisions and actions i never leave room for error. And i'm maybe a tad sadistic.

However i'm unbelievably lazy and am never on time and dont talk much. And the only muscle i excerscise is my brain and dont think i'm ever 'all there' always daydreaming. Sleep Sleep :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What Character. Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Character.   What Character. Clock14

Back to top Go down

What Character.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next