Arashi Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Promotion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[DJ]
Head Admin
[DJ]

Promotion Empty
PostSubject: Promotion   Promotion Clock14Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:43 am

If you love being here at Arashi and would love for it to grow, then theres a big favor that you can do for Arashi to help to keep things moving. You can help with promotion. Now this isnt a very hard thing to do, perhaps some of you have been doing this already. Just send out some messages to people you play online so they can know about Arashi and possibly join. Just a sentence, a few words, anything to let them know we're here.

I send personal messages to people who I play good games against and refer them here, but when I'm doing heavy promotion I just create a message, send it to twelve people on my 'Players Met' list, and then copy/paste the message to everyone on that list. This works for PS3, I dont know this would work on 360, if you know how then plz share with everyone.

This is a basic message, its the messages I send out to the people on my players met list today:

Quote :
Subject: Storm 2 Site

Body: If you love to play Storm 2 and are interested in joining a site with good players and a great community, then come check out arashiboards.com.

(Then I added this)

We will be having clan wars and ladders in march!

Just something simple like that will do. The more members we have, the more active we'll be, and no one will be bored anymore. I know things have been getting a little slow around here because of the handicap forumotion gave us and the upcoming move. Things should pick up very soon. Help out if you really care. If you only sent a message to one person then you would have my thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.arashiboards.com
Anonymous

Promotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promotion   Promotion Clock14Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:46 am

On 360, you just compose a message, meaning write it all out first. Press B and edit who's receiving it. You'll see your friends list, scroll allllllllllll the way to the bottom of your friends list and it'll start listing off the names of your recent players. I believe the limit is somewhere around 50.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Promotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promotion   Promotion Clock14Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:00 am

i did this already :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Promotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promotion   Promotion Clock14Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:00 pm

/me has been doing this ever scince he played online.

Omega knows.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Promotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promotion   Promotion Clock14Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:18 pm

I've been doing some promotion here and there. Mainly when I fight good, respectable players online and sometimes by word of mouth.

I like the standard message you composed DJ. It's much more informatvie and alluring then mine hahaha but I do know that some of the people I've contacted HAVE visited the site 'cause they tell me so lol.

...unfortunately they didn't create a membership T^T
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Promotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promotion   Promotion Clock14Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:16 am

ive been trying 2 bring ppl to the site but they think its like a scam or something
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Promotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promotion   Promotion Clock14Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:09 am

shadow9794 wrote:
ive been trying 2 bring ppl to the site but they think its like a scam or something
Lol u dont have to pay, how is it a scam
Back to top Go down
[DJ]
Head Admin
[DJ]

Promotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promotion   Promotion Clock14Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:23 am

The way me and 4life have been doing it is messages through PSN, and PMs on forums.

4life has been doing a lot lately and we've been getting more members everyday.
Back to top Go down
http://www.arashiboards.com
Anonymous

Promotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promotion   Promotion Clock14Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:54 pm

[DJ] wrote:
The way me and 4life have been doing it is messages through PSN, and PMs on forums.

4life has been doing a lot lately and we've been getting more members everyday.

Yeah man we been getting alot of people. Smoke
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Promotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promotion   Promotion Clock14

Back to top Go down

Promotion
Page 1 of 1