Arashi Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Future tournament names!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Future tournament names!!! Empty
PostSubject: Future tournament names!!!   Future tournament names!!! Clock14Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:25 am

So far we have 5 tournament names planned out

Inaugural tournament (hosted by cinik)

Gaming Gridiron Tournament
Birth of Legends Tournament
Breaking Point Tournament
Claim To Fame Battle Royale

And we need a 6th name... Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Future tournament names!!!   Future tournament names!!! Clock14Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:20 am

Suggestions:

- The Throwdown
- Test of the Best
- Thunderdome
- Ninpocalypse
- The Reckoning
- Mission Ninpossible
- Tribulation
- Trial for the Title

A few of those were made jokingly, but hopefully I helped in some way.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Future tournament names!!!   Future tournament names!!! Clock14Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:31 pm

i vote thunderdome lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Future tournament names!!!   Future tournament names!!! Clock14Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:06 pm

Haha, I thought that one would be liked.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Future tournament names!!!   Future tournament names!!! Clock14Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:49 pm

how bout the King of Arashi Tournament
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Future tournament names!!!   Future tournament names!!! Clock14Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:16 pm

How bout:

Last Chance Glory
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Future tournament names!!!   Future tournament names!!! Clock14Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:00 am

i got 1 more. The Ultimate Ninja Showdown
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Future tournament names!!!   Future tournament names!!! Clock14Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:10 pm

How about

Magical unicorn tourney
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Future tournament names!!!   Future tournament names!!! Clock14Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:39 am

Clash of Ninja?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Future tournament names!!!   Future tournament names!!! Clock14Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:43 am

LUMI’S TOURNAMENT TO END ALL TOURNAMENTS

WELCOME TO MY TOURNAMENT TO END ALL TOURNAMENTS--A TOURNAMENT SO EPIC, THERE WILL NEVER AGAIN BE ANOTHER TOURNAMENT. THIS TOURNAMENT IS SO INCREDIBLE THAT IT HAS NINJAS AND PIRATES. BUT NOT JUST NINJAS AND PIRATES. NINJAS AND PIRATES TRAPPED IN AN ICECREAM TRUCK FULL OF ANGRY BEES. PARTICIPATING IN THIS TOURNAMENT WILL GIVE YOU SUPERPOWERS; YOU WILL BE ABLE TO YELL REALLY REALLY LOUDLY AND PROBABLY RIP YOUR PANTS LIKE THE INCREDIBLE HULK. DO YOU GET WHAT I AM SAYING? YOU WILL BE ABLE TO RIP YOUR PANTS LIKE THE INCREDIBLE HULK. THIS CONTEST WILL MAKE YOU NEED NEW PANTS. JUST BY READING THE DESCRIPTION OF THIS TOURNAMENT, YOU WILL GAIN THE ABILITY TO MOVE YOUR EYES REALLY REALLY FAST AND PROBABLY FIRE LASERS!

LASERS! (BUT NOT FROM YOUR MOUTH!)
Future tournament names!!! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS8O976IhNX-P7BT7VvjOviyTCX151PRmGq4eAwpTOAcLOnT0Wm

WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO DO IN THIS TOURNAMENT THAT INVOLVES UNS2?
IF I TOLD YOU, IT WOULD KILL YOU! THAT'S RIGHT; YOU WOULD DIE! BUT I CAN TELL YOU WHAT IT WOULD BE LIKE TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS CONTEST. IT WOULD BE LIKE RIDING A PONY! EXCEPT THE PONY IS THREE-HUNDRED FEET TALL. AND COVERED IN CHAINSAWS!

PONIES!
Future tournament names!!! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjm6EN8txFPZBAS-Iq5QfOlRzTMKup4Ea58rqApdO69b8NrtlQ

IF YOU THINK YOU CAN HANDLE BEING LOCKED IN A ROOM FULL OF RABID JAGUARS WHILE BEING RAPED ENTER HERE!

ENTER BELOW. EVERY ENTRY YOU POST WILL GET YOU ONE STEP CLOSER TO DOING EVERYTHING WITH YOUR FISTS. LIKE WATCHING TV AND WRESTLING SIXTEEN COUGARS IN AN ELEVATOR!

COUGARS!

AND DON'T FORGET TO YELL REALLY REALLY LOUDLY BECAUSE EVEN IF YOU LOSE, YOU CAN STILL WIN AT YELLING!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Future tournament names!!!   Future tournament names!!! Clock14Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:21 am

lol wow dats over doin it a little
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Future tournament names!!!   Future tournament names!!! Clock14Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:15 pm

It's official I am in Lumis tournament
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Future tournament names!!!   Future tournament names!!! Clock14Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:09 pm

Terror is Reality!
EndGame
Who drank the juice?!
King of storms
Plea Bargain
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Future tournament names!!!   Future tournament names!!! Clock14Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:05 am

I kinda like King of Storms
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Future tournament names!!!   Future tournament names!!! Clock14Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:28 am

"Everybody loves Sasuke"
For some weird reason in this anime everybody wants a piece of him.

"Dattebayo Exams"

"Anti-Transmitting..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future tournament names!!!   Future tournament names!!! Clock14

Back to top Go down

Future tournament names!!!
Page 1 of 1