Arashi Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Arashi Boards Inaugural Tournament Sign Up Thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Arashi Boards Inaugural Tournament Sign Up Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Arashi Boards Inaugural Tournament Sign Up Thread   The Arashi Boards Inaugural Tournament Sign Up Thread - Page 2 Clock14Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:21 am

First topic message reminder :

Post here to sign up for The Arashi Boards Inaugural Tournament. Please post your Xbox Live Gamertag or Playstation Network Account, what system you plan on competing on, and whether you plan on competing in the Teams or Singles tournament. If you plan on competing in both the Teams and Singles tournaments, just put "Both." If you post in this thread and the realize you cannot attend the tournament, please edit your post and let us know.

Example: DZ CiniK/360/Teams

You must have an ArashiBoards account to participate in this tournament. You may register here.

Sign-ups end December 28, 2010

Scheduled Tourney Dates:
  • PS3/360 Teams - 12/29 - 12 p.m. PST / 2 p.m. CST / 3 p.m. EST
  • PS3/360 Singles - 12/30 - 12 p.m. PST / 2 p.m. CST / 3 p.m. EST

Last edited by cinik on Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Arashi Boards Inaugural Tournament Sign Up Thread   The Arashi Boards Inaugural Tournament Sign Up Thread - Page 2 Clock14Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:21 am

gead813/ps3/both
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Arashi Boards Inaugural Tournament Sign Up Thread   The Arashi Boards Inaugural Tournament Sign Up Thread - Page 2 Clock14Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:18 pm

wow i feel so slow by teams did you mean with supports and singles without cause i though you meant like make a team of 3 and stuff man i feel mad slow. well let me change my thing then ch0c0l4t3thund4/360/both
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Arashi Boards Inaugural Tournament Sign Up Thread   The Arashi Boards Inaugural Tournament Sign Up Thread - Page 2 Clock14Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:46 pm

the above post is still me chocolate thunder=kill3r_B-st but since im using this site for a little more purpose than this tournament i felt the need to switch my name. so if your putting usernames down put down this one because i'll be using this account
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Arashi Boards Inaugural Tournament Sign Up Thread   The Arashi Boards Inaugural Tournament Sign Up Thread - Page 2 Clock14Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:00 am

I will register for the PS3 section.

Forums Name: RDF2050
PSN ID: RDF2050
Parts: Both (Single and Team)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Arashi Boards Inaugural Tournament Sign Up Thread   The Arashi Boards Inaugural Tournament Sign Up Thread - Page 2 Clock14Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:41 am

r all the matches 4 the ps3 singles tournament gona b done in 1 day? cuz i may hav 2 leave thursday around 5 my time
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Arashi Boards Inaugural Tournament Sign Up Thread   The Arashi Boards Inaugural Tournament Sign Up Thread - Page 2 Clock14Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:02 am

Kelthazul/xbox360/BOTH

Please Excuse Nausadun, he will be using his own account to participate in the tourney as well. His info is

Nausadun/Xbox360/BOTH

Put us both up please. Glad to have made it in the nick of time!!!

OH, please clarify, what is "Hinata/pain pins"??? Its an auto disqualification and I don't know what it is. We both look forward to the tourney. Akatsuki
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Arashi Boards Inaugural Tournament Sign Up Thread   The Arashi Boards Inaugural Tournament Sign Up Thread - Page 2 Clock14Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:09 pm

EaterofSouls101 wrote:
Accelerator102/360/Both

I'm not going to be able to make it for the singles one on the 30th
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Arashi Boards Inaugural Tournament Sign Up Thread   The Arashi Boards Inaugural Tournament Sign Up Thread - Page 2 Clock14Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:25 pm

Kelthazul wrote:

OH, please clarify, what is "Hinata/pain pins"??? Its an auto disqualification and I don't know what it is. We both look forward to the tourney. Akatsuki

Simply put, while people are stuck in hinata's Protection sphere jutsu and someone uses pain's assist, because Hinata's jutsu has more priority being she's the lead, they are stuck in her jutsu. Meanwhile, the 4 hits from pain's assist all land, doing normal damage for each.

This means your taking almost half of your total life in one jutsu and it basically maxes out the assist meter.

In simple: When you do hinata's jutsu as a leader, and pain's jutsu as an assist near the beginning of her jutsu, then you end up doing an absurd amount of damage and it fills the support meter drastically.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Arashi Boards Inaugural Tournament Sign Up Thread   The Arashi Boards Inaugural Tournament Sign Up Thread - Page 2 Clock14Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:06 pm

Thank you so much for clarifying that Skyler-X! Let's all do our best at the tourney. :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Arashi Boards Inaugural Tournament Sign Up Thread   The Arashi Boards Inaugural Tournament Sign Up Thread - Page 2 Clock14Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:23 pm

jstopper2/360/both
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Arashi Boards Inaugural Tournament Sign Up Thread   The Arashi Boards Inaugural Tournament Sign Up Thread - Page 2 Clock14Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:19 am

i have a question when will the brackets be posted to know our opponents?
Back to top Go down
[DJ]
Head Admin
[DJ]

PostSubject: Re: The Arashi Boards Inaugural Tournament Sign Up Thread   The Arashi Boards Inaugural Tournament Sign Up Thread - Page 2 Clock14Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:20 am

tomorrow
Back to top Go down
http://www.arashiboards.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Arashi Boards Inaugural Tournament Sign Up Thread   The Arashi Boards Inaugural Tournament Sign Up Thread - Page 2 Clock14Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:26 am

luke155 ps3/BOTH BRING IT ON
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Arashi Boards Inaugural Tournament Sign Up Thread   The Arashi Boards Inaugural Tournament Sign Up Thread - Page 2 Clock14Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:17 am

luke155 wrote:
luke155 ps3/BOTH BRING IT ON

YEA!! dats the spirit
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Arashi Boards Inaugural Tournament Sign Up Thread   The Arashi Boards Inaugural Tournament Sign Up Thread - Page 2 Clock14Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:50 am

im adding a player

vulcin/360/teams
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Arashi Boards Inaugural Tournament Sign Up Thread   The Arashi Boards Inaugural Tournament Sign Up Thread - Page 2 Clock14Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:03 am

add Misiokus/ps3/both

As of right now I still don't have the game (ordered it) and I should get it by today or tomorrow max. Though it is rather unsure if I'll even get it in this year so yeah, I'll inform you guys and you'll just kick me out of the tourny.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Arashi Boards Inaugural Tournament Sign Up Thread   The Arashi Boards Inaugural Tournament Sign Up Thread - Page 2 Clock14Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:18 am

I'm not going to be able to participate in the tourney for now.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Arashi Boards Inaugural Tournament Sign Up Thread   The Arashi Boards Inaugural Tournament Sign Up Thread - Page 2 Clock14Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:22 am

rickyuchiha/ps3/both
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Arashi Boards Inaugural Tournament Sign Up Thread   The Arashi Boards Inaugural Tournament Sign Up Thread - Page 2 Clock14Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:37 am

x Hypnoss xbox 360 singles
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Arashi Boards Inaugural Tournament Sign Up Thread   The Arashi Boards Inaugural Tournament Sign Up Thread - Page 2 Clock14Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:58 am

PsN- Sakubo-Reggie/Ps3/Both

My friend couldn't sign up himself.
Back to top Go down
[DJ]
Head Admin
[DJ]

PostSubject: Re: The Arashi Boards Inaugural Tournament Sign Up Thread   The Arashi Boards Inaugural Tournament Sign Up Thread - Page 2 Clock14Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:33 pm

Locked for bracket making.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Arashi Boards Inaugural Tournament Sign Up Thread   The Arashi Boards Inaugural Tournament Sign Up Thread - Page 2 Clock14Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:27 pm

unlocked for last minute ps3 sign ups
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Arashi Boards Inaugural Tournament Sign Up Thread   The Arashi Boards Inaugural Tournament Sign Up Thread - Page 2 Clock14Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:04 pm

Whats the deal? Its time for the tournament and theres no brackets or anything.
Back to top Go down
[DJ]
Head Admin
[DJ]

PostSubject: Re: The Arashi Boards Inaugural Tournament Sign Up Thread   The Arashi Boards Inaugural Tournament Sign Up Thread - Page 2 Clock14Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:08 pm

Yes there are, they are here
Everyone come here for the chat
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Arashi Boards Inaugural Tournament Sign Up Thread   The Arashi Boards Inaugural Tournament Sign Up Thread - Page 2 Clock14Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:11 pm

SplendidSafe/PS3/Singles

I sincerely apologize for the last minute sign-up. Just learned about it two minutes ago. By the way, if there aren't that many people participating in the singles tournament i'll gladly join the team tournamnet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Arashi Boards Inaugural Tournament Sign Up Thread   The Arashi Boards Inaugural Tournament Sign Up Thread - Page 2 Clock14

Back to top Go down

The Arashi Boards Inaugural Tournament Sign Up Thread
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next