Arashi Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arashi Jobs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[DJ]
Head Admin
[DJ]

Arashi Jobs Empty
PostSubject: Arashi Jobs   Arashi Jobs Clock14Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:02 am

OK everyone, I need your help. I appreciate all the guides and discussions you have all made to give this place content and activity, but there are some more things that need to be done. And on top of that, activity is dropping. I don't expect everyone to be on everyday or anything because, yeah, we all have lives outside of this place to live. But low member count parallels with low activity.

Sooooooooooo we come to the matter of jobs. I tried doing this all on my own so no one else would have to worry about it, but taking all these jobs on myself is stressing me out more than anything. So I want to divide these jobs out between us.

I know you guys have been promoting a little here and there and telling people about Arashi and telling your friends and posting on forums, but we need to be a little bit more direct and wide spread with our promotion.

So I want to lay out some job positions that need to be filled.

Promotion Manager(PM) - Head of site promotion. Helps by promoting in various areas, and giving his/her subordinates promotion specific promotion tasks. This person needs to have a way with words, someone who can sweet talk a fresh batch of uns2 players to come to Arashi.

Sites to promote at w/links:

Its up to the PM to decide how to go about promoting, if I told you how to do it you wouldn't have much of a job.
Just don't go spamming the same message about Arashi, people are just going to think we're a scrub site.
You should promote in a professional manner. Tell a little about the site, then ask people to join if they're interested.
It's up to you how you go about doing that and what details you include.

If you find anymore sites to promote on, be sure to tell me about them before promoting.

• Promoter - Subordinate under the PM who takes specific promotion jobs such as promoting at a certain place and telling certain people specific things. For example the PM might tell a promoter to go promote at Viz and give him/her a specific title for the post and specific content.

Web Designers - I would be surprised if anyone can help me with this. I'm a noob in web designing, don't let the nice look of the site fool you. Someone good in html, java, php etc. If you can do this it would be extra helpful. Auto-Moderator privs for anyone who's good with this.

• Theme Designers - Someone who can make more site themes for Arashi. This job does not require previous knowledge of web design.
    You can take this job and then learn how to make themes. I'll update this with a link to some tutorials and guides for beginners. This job can be taken by many people, and the best if not all themes will be taken and added to Arashi.

Guides to Designing phpbb2 Themes:
    Jakob Persson phpbb2 Template Tutorial / (Templates)
    *only one so far, its the best I could find for beginners. If you find another good one, PM me about it*

Content Providers - People who can help contribute by making guides, walkthroughs, videos. Anything. Even ideas. I believe at least everyone can contribute a video maybe or an idea suggestion. Thank you to all the current guide makers. Keep up the excellent work.

If you have any pictures, in game pictures, character art, etc. Please send it to me in PMs. Upload them to your photobucket or something and link me to the album.

Examples of what I need.

• UNS2 Character Art - Arashi Jobs Naruto12 Full Size or cropped such as this example.
    Characters I still need: Choji, Kiba, Kisame, Sasori(with akat. cloak on), Yamato, Animal Path Pain.
  • UNS1 Character Art- Arashi Jobs Naruto13
    Characters I still need:Sharringan Sasuke (aka Black Suit), Gaara (2nd Costume), Kankuro (2nd costume), 2nd and 3rd Hokages.
  • Official Naruto Art- Arashi Jobs Naruto14
    This art varies. Anything you can find from individual characters to landscapes from the show to wallpapers. I don't have much, so I'll take anything anyone has. Must be official and made by the creators.
  • Other Naruto Game Art- Arashi Jobs Naruto15 (Ultimate Ninja Heroes)
    Any concept, character, landscape art from any other Naruto game, just no 3d pics like from the CON series, just flat concept art such as the example shown.
  • NO FAN ART!

News Reporters - People who are in the loop (because god knows im not), people who always know whats going on in the Internet world about all things relating to UNS2 itself or other UNS2 communities. These people can make posts about news updates on the game, like developer announcements, videos, etc. Or posts about activities of other UNS communities, tournaments, contests, etc.
Basically anyone who can find information like this can be a reporter, but please take your job to heart and post updates regularly, keep us updated about tourney dates, winners, losers, etc.

Moderators - Trustful responsible people who I can entrust to enforce rules around here. If you see spam or someone breaking the rules you can handle the situation well.

Tourney Organizers - Skye is handling our first tourney, and we're gonna have official Arashi tourneys seasonally, but in between those tourneys we would like to see some user tourneys taking place. People who have the type or leadership to host a tourney are needed to keep the competitive scene alive.

Clan Manager - I need someone to handle adding clans to the site, because doing it all myself gets tiresome. All you have to do is check the clan request forums daily for new clans, go over their request form and either accept them or if something is amiss deny the request. I'll handle the making the actual boards, but I need someone to go in and approve these clans for me and then PM me to make the clan forum.

All volunteers are appreciated, so please help and volunteer so your dear leader can get some sleep. Sleep

Last edited by [DJ] on Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:00 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.arashiboards.com
Anonymous

Arashi Jobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi Jobs   Arashi Jobs Clock14Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:51 pm

I can probably do Clan Manager, Moderator, Content Provider (of course lol), and a bit of News Reporter.

If you want to elaborate a bit on what specifically a promoter would do besides spamming other forums with advertisements I will look into that.

Last edited by cinik on Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Arashi Jobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi Jobs   Arashi Jobs Clock14Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:44 pm

You said you may need character art. If you ever need that you could always go to deviantart.com they have A LOT of fanart. I have a file on it so if you need character art I guess I could help with that. I could be a moderator since I basically always look at the forums here. I could be a promoter too. I might be able to help with web designing later because I'm trying to learn how to do that so I'll tell if that happens.
Back to top Go down
[DJ]
Head Admin
[DJ]

Arashi Jobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi Jobs   Arashi Jobs Clock14Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:59 pm

For the art, Im looking for official game character art. Made by the creators. Also it doesnt just have to be this game, I need character art from any Naruto game. But no 3D model art, only flat drawings.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Arashi Jobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi Jobs   Arashi Jobs Clock14Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:08 am

I can do the content provider and either PM or promoter. Like Cinik said I just need a bit more info on what exactly you're looking for us to use as promotion.

For example: do you want us to word our invitations a certain way, shmooz a little, get to know certain users before inviting, etc. Do you want us to focus on promoting our first tournament to get people over here first to check it out before asking them to join?
Back to top Go down
[DJ]
Head Admin
[DJ]

Arashi Jobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi Jobs   Arashi Jobs Clock14Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:23 pm

Updated! With further explanations and examples.
Back to top Go down
[DJ]
Head Admin
[DJ]

Arashi Jobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi Jobs   Arashi Jobs Clock14Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:45 pm

The only jobs that need to be directly assigned to people are PM, Clan Manager, Mods, and like a head News Reporter. Everything else you can just do it without my having to give you the job specifically.

Btw, I'm waiting for everyone to get a chance to see the updated version of these rules before I hand out jobs.
There can only be one CM, PM, and Head News Reporter. I pretty much want the best qualified for each job.

Btw the PM will hire promoters.

I'll probably make separate threads going into even greater detail for what it means to do these jobs, but for now these explanations should be enough.

As for the 'confrontational' tone, Path, I haven't the slightest clue as to what you're talking about.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Arashi Jobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi Jobs   Arashi Jobs Clock14Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:26 am

For the clan manager what do you mean if somethings amiss? I don't quite understand that.
Back to top Go down
[DJ]
Head Admin
[DJ]

Arashi Jobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi Jobs   Arashi Jobs Clock14Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:54 am

I mean, if they didn't fill out all the required fields. Like if they left out the number of clan members or the clan leader.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Arashi Jobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi Jobs   Arashi Jobs Clock14Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:03 am

Oh ok I could probably do a moderator maybe clan manager and promoter if you need them
Back to top Go down
[DJ]
Head Admin
[DJ]

Arashi Jobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi Jobs   Arashi Jobs Clock14Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:38 pm

Path, if you can stay active i'll give you PM. Otherwise that job will be going to Skye.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Arashi Jobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi Jobs   Arashi Jobs Clock14Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:28 pm

I've been active all this time haven't I? lol

It really doesn't matter to me. I would say go ahead and give it to Skye since, at least for the time being, I have a lot of personal things to catch up on.

Just let Skye know that I'm willing to be a promoter under him if he chooses. Thx.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Arashi Jobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi Jobs   Arashi Jobs Clock14Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:54 pm

I could be a moderator since I'm familiar with the rules and am on this site almost every day and I could also help finding character and game art.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Arashi Jobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi Jobs   Arashi Jobs Clock14Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:27 pm

I can be a Moderator since ill be on just about everyday, and of course ill provide content 4 the site such as guides.

I can also be a News Reporter since new content won't be available everyday, just in case I'm busy.
Back to top Go down
[DJ]
Head Admin
[DJ]

Arashi Jobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi Jobs   Arashi Jobs Clock14Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:30 pm

OK so Shino and Path are our new mods. Skye is PM. Cinik is CM. Just need a head news reporter now.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Arashi Jobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi Jobs   Arashi Jobs Clock14Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:07 am

da hell
Back to top Go down
[DJ]
Head Admin
[DJ]

Arashi Jobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi Jobs   Arashi Jobs Clock14Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:14 pm

Objections Skye?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Arashi Jobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi Jobs   Arashi Jobs Clock14Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:44 pm

I'm no master in photoshop but I could help with the themes as long as you could familiarize me with the sizes and whatnot. I'd also be willing to mod but to be honest I don't think we need anymore with the amount of members we have at the moment.

some examples of my ps work...

Arashi Jobs Itachisig-1

Arashi Jobs Animegirlsigwhitehair-1

Arashi Jobs Swordsmensig
Back to top Go down
[DJ]
Head Admin
[DJ]

Arashi Jobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi Jobs   Arashi Jobs Clock14Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:01 am

Okay Lumi, If you could do a few banners that would be awesome.
I can PM you some of the official character art from the game if you need some.
Do some in a few different colors so we can match them to different themes.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Arashi Jobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi Jobs   Arashi Jobs Clock14Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:19 pm

Sounds good, just let me know what size you want them to be and pm them to me whenever you want. Itachi Strip
Back to top Go down
[DJ]
Head Admin
[DJ]

Arashi Jobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi Jobs   Arashi Jobs Clock14Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:34 pm

About the size of the banner we have now.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Arashi Jobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi Jobs   Arashi Jobs Clock14Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:02 pm

I can promote on Narutobase if needed.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Arashi Jobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi Jobs   Arashi Jobs Clock14Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:15 pm

I got an idea suggestion. How about making a complete Nuns2 trophies/achievements guide?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arashi Jobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi Jobs   Arashi Jobs Clock14

Back to top Go down

Arashi Jobs
Page 1 of 1